Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Listen To My Second Single Guys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Listen To My Second Single Guys (4925 Views)

Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) / “I Don’t Want Married Men!” – Toke Makinwa Is Disappointed Single Guys Are Not C / I Feel So Nervous As I'm About To Drop My Second Single Tomorow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Here:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18babf57
Couldn't download. So many re-directs. I will try next time with a BB phone.

Hope it'll be worth the stress? cheesy
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2015
ifyalways:

Couldn't download. So many re-directs. I will try next time with a BB phone.

Hope it'll be worth the stress? cheesy
aww

Please dont give up.. biko!
grin
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by egbaguy: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Still can't download........vry sad!!!!! Amma keep trying sha. But guy come,why nt put ur songs on popular blogs like tooexclusive,yabaleftonline or even naijaloaded....... @airforce1
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2015
egbaguy:
Still can't download........vry sad!!!!! Amma keep trying sha. But guy come,why nt put ur songs on popular blogs like tooexclusive,yabaleftonline or even naijaloaded....... @airforce1

Sorry about that..

I want to seek your opinions on this songs first before pushing them to big blogs like tooxclusive and naijaloaded.

You can holla me on whassapp so I can send the song to you.

Thanks
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by crazygod(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Download from datafilehost using ucweb browser.
The song is below average. You're an up and coming artist, u dnt need this kinda song. try and do something that is unique and at the same time fit ur vocal. Its only peeps that are not musically inclined that will tell u that u tried.
Cheers
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
I lissent to the song a copple of times now ..lissening to it right now again ...it is not below avarage ...its a good song ..i like it ...u did right thing ..do a dance track ...make ppl feel the beat ...then they gonna feel ur other tracks ...this song is not unique but deffenantly rocking ... Keep it up my dear ...
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
This song is better than wande coals ..private trips ..dont get me wrong wandes lyrics in this song is awsome ..but studio ppl fuc**ked am up ..music is terrible ... :-P
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Chanchit: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
work on that album fast fast ok wink

SMH. If you guys knw what it takes to get a single out, you won't talk about album like this. You have to release 3-4 singles first, so when you drop ur album people would identify with you easily.

2 Likes

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 4:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
I lissent to the song a copple of times now ..lissening to it right now again ...it is not below avarage ...its a good song ..i like it ...u did right thing .. do a dance track ...make ppl feel the beat ...then they gonna feel ur other tracks ...this song is not unique but deffenantly rocking ... Keep it up my dear ...
thanks

At the bolded, the song is a dance track, you can dance "shoki, bobo" to the beat.

The D.j's are gonna make the song a lot more faster and higher if they do a "mixtape" with it.
smiley
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Chanchit:

SMH. If you guys knw what it takes to get a single out, you won't talk about album like this. You have to release 3-4 singles first, so when you drop ur album people would identify with you easily.
grin

1 Like

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by biznus: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
mehhhn finally out

all I can say is it's much better than the first single. that's progress

Pretty Face started off sounding like runtown

then davido

then finally chukka b.

BUT ONE ISSUE:

WHY ISN'T THIS ON FP

kudos
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2015
biznus:
mehhhn finally out

all I can say is it's much better than the first single. that's progress

Pretty Face started off sounding like runtown

then davido

then finally chukka b.

BUT ONE ISSUE:

WHY ISN'T THIS ON FP

kudos

Lol

You dey mind lalasticlala grin
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by biznus: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

You dey mind lalasticlala grin
let him tell us if na nl policy or a backlash of the inconsistencies surrounding the release of the single. at least make person dey learn chum chin
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
biznus:
let him tell us if na nl policy or a backlash of the inconsistencies surrounding the release of the single. at least make person dey learn chum chin
You dont expect me to drop song every song bro grin
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by biznus: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
You dont expect me to drop song every song bro grin
yes o grin
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:

thanks

At the bolded, the song is a dance track, you can dance "shoki, bobo" to the beat.

The D.j's are gonna make the song a lot more faster and higher if they do a "mixtape" with it.
smiley
i love it ..so keep going ...i got it on my playlist on my phone ...i dunno bout faster ...do another song ..dance trance or simmilar to Kaskade ..lissen to some trax ..Kaskade is awsome ..
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol
Thanks bro

And about my peronality... I'm sorry but I dont know what youre talking about..

Tell me about it please
Thanks grin
my guy is a musician ..hes very quite ...very ..mmm not so open as u are ...to me he is but not publicly ...imma when we get married next year amma delit my fb ..but keep my twitter and also really protect the private life ...u never know what ppl can use against u ..so think bout u future ..what can ppl say bout u in the future so always think bout what u say ...#JussSayin
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
i love it ..so keep going ...i got it on my playlist on my phone ...i dunno bout faster ...do another song ..dance trance or simmilar to Kaskade ..lissen to some trax ..Kaskade is awsome ..
cool

Please share with friends if you can.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
cool

Please share with friends if you can.

Thanks
hahahaha im promoting my man ..but i tell u what ..i go post it on twitter for u
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahaha im promoting my man ..but i tell u what ..i go post it on twitter for u
you love this your man too much

Mtchew grin

1 Like

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you love this your man too much

Mtchew grin
i do ..he just sent me a video ..hes so awsome ..last newyear he preformed for over 5000 ppl in lagos ..he is famous but not yet a superstar ..we go change that next year ..im commin ..he he ..
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
i do ..he just sent me a video ..hes so awsome ..last newyear he preformed for over 5000 ppl in lagos ..he is famous but not yet a superstar ..we go change that next year ..im commin ..he he ..
wow cool

Youre really supportive to your man...
Thats the way to go.

You base here in Nigeria?
Where you at?
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
wow cool

Youre really supportive to your man...
Thats the way to go.

You base here in Nigeria?
Where you at?
im from sweden but i live in usa las vegas ..going to las gidi april we getting married ..he want me to hit the studio with him ..im to i dunno its his job his carrier not mine ..i b in the background ..ppl call him boo they scream hahaha wouldnt expect anything less its his job ..he skype with me ...backstage when he has his gigs ....we skype and flavour is poppin up on the screen clubbin wiff my guy... now flavour following me on twitter .... there niggas smokin weed backstage havin strippers ..my man not bout that although he tells me everything ...to the world u might not mean nothing but to me he mean the world ...yeah ..i support him in anything he does ...
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
im from sweden but i live in usa las vegas ..going to las gidi april we getting married ..he want me to hit the studio with him ..im to i dunno its his job his carrier not mine ..i b in the background ..ppl call him boo they scream hahaha wouldnt expect anything less its his job ..he skype with me ...backstage when he has his gigs ....we skype and flavour is poppin up on the screen clubbin wiff my guy... now flavour following me on twitter .... there niggas smokin weed backstage havin strippers ..my man not bout that although he tells me everything ...to the world u might not mean nothing but to me he mean the world ...yeah ..i support him in anything he does ...
he must be a very popular guy.

So how did u manage to understand some of the pidgin english we speak here?

I notice you can even write in pidgin and yoruba.

How did it happen?
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
he must be a very popular guy.

So how did u manage to understand some of the pidgin english we speak here?

I notice you can even write in pidgin and yoruba.

How did it happen?
i just learned ...mingle with yoruba peps also pidgin and ibo ...some hausa too ..its a bomb RUN !!!! Hahahahada wani bam ... tafi
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2015
That was a joke
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
i just learned ...mingle with yoruba peps also pidgin and ibo ...some hausa too ..its a bomb RUN !!!! Hahahahada wani bam ... tafi
Lol
Good for you

Nigerians are good and friendly people

Some few bad eggs tho.
But every country got bad eggs you know

1 Like

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol
Good for you

Nigerians are good and friendly people

Some few bad eggs tho.
But every country got bad eggs you know
bad ppl are all over the world ..in india in asia in saudi arabia in sweden but yeah nigeria do got a bad rep but i aint holding it against u ...its bad ppl everywere u just gotto b aware
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
bad ppl are all over the world ..in india in asia in saudi arabia in sweden but yeah nigeria do got a bad rep but i aint holding it against u ...its bad ppl everywere u just gotto b aware
Good youre smart in Dj khaled's voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Nina4u(f): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Good youre smart in Dj khaled's voice cheesy
im a crazy bit*ch hahahahaha
Re: Listen To My Second Single Guys by Airforce1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
im a crazy bit*ch hahahahaha
hehheehhee cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari shares cute photo with one of her twins / See The Hairstyles Your Nigerian Female Celebrities Are Rocking This Week / After Having Sex With The Guy, She Stole His Phone, See What They Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.