Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Notorization Or Authentification Of Documents. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Notorization Or Authentification Of Documents. (477 Views)

What Documents Might One Need Outside Nigeria? / Britain Seeks Cooperation With Lagos On Verification Of Documents For British Pa / Enquires On Temporary Residence Visa And Legalization Of Documents To Chile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notorization Or Authentification Of Documents. by joearabs(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dear Lawyers in the house,
This is my first post in this forum and would appreciate it if i can get a quick response from you. Can i get a lawyer who can help me authenticate a traveling document to be sent abroad here? What does it cost and how soon can i get the document,though the write up has been done already.,its just the notorization. Pls, contact me via my email or let me know the cost here. Thank you.
Re: Notorization Or Authentification Of Documents. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
If you are applying to Germany, their embassy in Lagos can notarise it for you for free

(1) (Reply)

How Long To Get Irish Study Visa / Two Killed In Trailer Accident In Enugu (photos) / Visite The City Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.