Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students (1091 Views)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno (2) (3) (4)

Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by bestads(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
see the source here oohh http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/11/world/middleeast/suicide-bomb-instructor-accidentally-kills-iraqi-pupils.html?_r=0

BAGHDAD — If there were such a thing, it would probably be rule No. 1 in the teaching manual for instructors of aspiring suicide bombers: Don’t give lessons with live explosives.

In what represented a cautionary tale for terrorist teachers, and a cause of dark humor for ordinary Iraqis, a commander at a secluded terrorist training camp north of Baghdad unwittingly used a belt packed with explosives while conducting a demonstration early Monday for a group of militants, killing himself and 21 other members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, army and police officials said.

Iraqi citizens have long been accustomed to daily attacks on public markets, mosques, funerals and even children’s soccer games, so they saw the story of the fumbling militants as a dark — and delicious — kind of poetic justice, especially coming amid a protracted surge of violence led by the terrorist group, including a rise in suicide bombings.

Just last week a suicide bomber struck a popular falafel shop near the Ministry of Foreign Affairs here, killing several people. On Monday evening Raad Hashim, working the counter at a liquor store near the site of the attack, burst out laughing when he heard the news.

“This is so funny,” Mr. Hashim said. “It shows how stupid they are, those dogs and sons of dogs.”

More seriously, he said, “it also gives me pain, as I remember all the innocent people that were killed here.”

“This is God showing justice,” Mr. Hashim continued. “This is God sending a message to the bad people and the criminals in the world, to tell them to stop the injustice and to bring peace. Evil will not win in the end. It’s always life that wins over death.”

Another resident of the area, who lives near the ministry building that was targeted last week, said: “I heard this today when my friend rang me in the afternoon to tell me about it. He was so happy as if he was getting married.
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
GOD CATCH AM.
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by bestads(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
madridguy:
GOD CATCH AM.

Allah will grant them AL-Janah in paradise, They are all Islamic Martyrs that are fighting infidels in the world
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by EdCure: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
What better way to kill evil people than by their own devices?

Mucking fuslims

Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by akinloluwao: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol... I laugh in Swahili kakakakakakakaka
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by dustmalik: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is an awesome news.
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by Mogidi: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by ozy4christ(f): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
bestads:

Allah will grant them AL-Janah in paradise, They are all Islamic Martyrs that are fighting infidels in the world
and who a d infidels?so by killing people wil guarantee their heaven,chai!! I kw u wil soon join dem,instead of u preaching 2 dem to join ur belief,u a dia killing them,children of ishemel..wild donkeys.how i wish God wil take u wia those dead killers are in hell,hmm
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by bestads(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2015
ozy4christ:
and who a d infidels?so by killing people wil guarantee their heaven,chai!! I kw u wil soon join dem,instead of u preaching 2 dem to join ur belief,u a dia killing them,children of ishemel..wild donkeys.how i wish God wil take u wia those dead killers are in hell,hmm

The Infidels are those that dont believe allah and have not accepeted prophet mohamed as thier lord and saviour
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by meforyou1(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2015
bestads:

another terrorist sighted
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by meforyou1(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2015
bestads:

The Infidels are those that dont believe allah and have not accepeted prophet mohamed as thier lord and saviour
brainwashed fool
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by ozy4christ(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2015
bestads:

is it d mohammed dat said he doesnt kw where his soul is going though being a prophet...kilng of infidels hmm.dat means islam is a bloody cult group dats do or die affair
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by bestads(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2015
ozy4christ:
is it d mohammed dat said he doesnt kw where his soul is going though being a prophet...kilng of infidels hmm.dat means islam is a bloody cult group dats do or die affair

Accept him now as your saviour before Boko Haram, ISIS, Hamas, AL-Qaeda, EL-Shabab, Moslem Brotherhood come and attack you and your family
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by skup008(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2015
both the teacher and all the students are supposed to be blown. heartless yeye people.
Re: Suicide Bomb Trainer In Iraq Accidentally Blows Up His Students by ozy4christ(f): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
bestads:

Accept him now as your saviour before Boko Haram, ISIS, Hamas, AL-Qaeda, EL-Shabab, Moslem Brotherhood come and attack you and your family
hahahahaha,jesus christ is d way, d truth and life,u can never go to d father accept through him,accept him and be save,jesus is a peaceful man,loving and caring man,embrace him and enjoy life,we dont kil those dat dont believe instead we pray 4 them..shallom

PHOTO: Emir Of Kano Sanusi's Rolls Royce Seen In UNIBEN Today / Buhari And The SUVs: The Unanswered Questions. / Waiting For Change In 2016?Now I See why you Guys Are Useless