Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) (27554 Views)

CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) / Tboss Becomes Shirleys Confectionery Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bossforeva:
K.. Ben Ayade Florence Ita-Giwa is that a singular person or two different personalities?
I Tire and wonder ooo
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Youngzedd(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Another way to waste limited resources.

The state is in big dept already and what they could think of is making Inyanya ambassador with a car and monthly remuneration.

Of what use is this to the state, why not go and look for someone with a better thing to offer to the society than all this musicians that sing rubbish here and there.

How have his songs help the society?

What happened to those ICT world and other fields who have impacted positively to the society, those who have solved problems in the society.

Chai! Misplaced priority.
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by vodkat: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
tola9ja:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3103400_2349988img20150302120908943jpeg1db7d77c95376344a1a9849296c9bc66_jpegb1f26b7b185490344a7bc8f2d2f7924c

when was the last time you heard a Christian kill an innocent person in the name of religion?

People like you are the reasons why muslims will suffer at the end of the day

Deceiving urself

Action speaks louder than words
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by neweraomo: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
More yansh for iyanya
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
omg!! SEE how far whyning you waist can get you shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by eDoctorr(m): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

WE ARE NOT SUICIDE BOMBERS. We allow God to fight for us not us fighting for God.
We walk in the righteousness of Jesus Christ through the forgiveness of our sins.
We don't go stoning satan, and end up dying there. It's very very very very very very very FOOLISH to travel thousands of mile to go and stone satan, when you can stone him from wherever you are. We are wise, hence we bind satan and his demons even while asleep.
We are epitome of the love of God.
We love live, hence we don't go up and down killing innocent people we can't create.

Thanks for enlightening the innocent girl. It's not her fault. I would have done that but I've limited time here. May Heavenly father show her the way. Christ taught us to love and be in unity.
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by pus22: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3108598_iy_jpegb12e58d5517e88140a545fa369c365f7

[size=28pt]This is what they need to do, anybody from Biafra, when they are on television, you just say if the name is Emeka Ugo/ they change it to Biafra Emeka Ugo. Biafra iyanya

You see most of them in Nigeria, don't know international law. they know anything happen out of Nigeria. By the time, you bring many easterner on television and putting Biafra before their names.. Biafra Ngozi Iweala, Biafra Goodluck Jonathan, Biafra Kanu Nwankwo etc, the people will stop protesting.

Any where in the north, where they start trouble, you do the same on television, Boko haram Musa Gambo, Boko haram Yisa Sokoto etc..

By the time, they put your face on television with Biafra and book haram infront of your name. they will all stop protesting. and go back home.

They don't know anything going on in the international community. they are too stupid and illiterate to know, the difference.
[/size]
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by MrCork: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2015
noetic5:
Today,Iyanya was officially announced as the official ambassador for Cross River State .The state governor ,Ben Ayade Florence Ita Giwa personally acknowledged his new position.In line with this,he will be given an official car and is also entitled to monthly remuneration..

Congrats to him!

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/iyanya-unveiled-as-cross-river-state.html

....Iyandana is gay an he addmitted it on radio 3:week ago....i swaar!!(no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by ogaju007(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2015
What is the purpose of this ambassador thing? I don't get it...
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Ertekazee: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2015
An ordained and worthy ambassador to fly the flag of his home state, Cross River the People's Paradise.
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Ertekazee: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Youngzedd:

Another way to waste limited resources.

The state is in big dept already and what they could think of is making Inyanya ambassador with a car and monthly remuneration.

Of what use is this to the state, why not go and look for someone with a better thing to offer to the society than all this musicians that sing rubbish here and there.

How have his songs help the society?

What happened to those ICT world and other fields who have impacted positively to the society, those who have solved problems in the society.

Chai! Misplaced priority.
It might interest you to note that, Tourism is a front burner issue of most states of the federation. Cross River State is at the forefront of developing and tapping from the enormous potentials therein. This quest or effort is in line with the policy thrust of the Federal government of Nigeria, to diversify from the oil sector. It is not only in developing ICT that, a state stands to benefit. We can attract foreign investors and open a new vista for the local economy to be developed. Please, if you're in doubt, visit Calabar this Xmas for the Christmas festival/carnival. Probably, you'll appreciate the import of Iyanya ' s appointment as the state's ambassador. Do not blame the state or envy the lad, his home state, Cross River is only recognising one of her sons.
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Youngzedd(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Ertekazee:
It might interest you to note that, Tourism is a front burner issue of most states of the federation. Cross River State is at the forefront of developing and tapping from the enormous potentials therein. This quest or effort is in line with the policy thrust of the Federal government of Nigeria, to diversify from the oil sector. It is not only in developing ICT that, a state stands to benefit. We can attract foreign investors and open a new vista for the local economy to be developed. Please, if you're in doubt, visit Calabar this Xmas for the Christmas festival/carnival. Probably, you'll appreciate the import of Iyanya ' s appointment as the state's ambassador. Do not blame the state or envy the lad, his home state, Cross River is only recognising one of her sons.

I live in Calabar.

How can the state attract foreign investors with this?
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by 9niceguy(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2015
lordmizzy:
That dwarf will sponsor my dad till his end... will pave way for me even if my future isn't working well. has d resources to put a smile on my face even if I am crying blood...
Really? Sorry
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by marlockj: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2015
noetic5:
Today,Iyanya was officially announced as the official ambassador for Cross River State .The state governor ,Ben Ayade Florence Ita Giwa personally acknowledged his new position.In line with this,he will be given an official car and is also entitled to monthly remuneration..

Congrats to him!

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/iyanya-unveiled-as-cross-river-state.html

This is always the prblm in Nigeria,instead upgrading another poor person,you keep giving to the rich.

Iyanya has already made it,why not bring up another person
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by aysnazy(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=40334056]

Pls wu post dat picx,
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by dhtglobal(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2015
he just made it to the top.
enjoy bro.
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Shortyy(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
funny monikergrin
Yours is funnier. Lol
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by wink2015(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Prof. Ben Ayade, this is not the way to rule Cross River state, focus your attention on the poor suffering Cross Rivers people instead of projecting the image of Iyanya who has made so much money for himself.

Prof. Ben Ayade, provide employment, upgrade the schools, provide infrastructure, your 4 years tenure is not forever.

Leave all the brand ambassadors for glo and other corporate bodies. Government should not be involve in all this kind of business.[/size]
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Its Iyanya... Remember this... END TIME
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by lexyclasy: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
amanze15:
i just cringe my face any time i see this woman angry , congrats iyanya ...afrodisise on repeat cool
Is somebody's mom, is better you ignore than vomiting garbage for response OK learn to be respectful rather than ridiculing at that age i wonder how you will look like.she has not embezzle your money or whatever so let her be
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by LushGreenz: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
And everyone complains our educational system is cataclysmal,with our cultures and traditions plummeted. Why not? When every "role model" they flaunt in the faces of our kids is from their rookery of vain,materialistic,pervasive,shallow, brainwashed, mind-controlling,baby-daddying,matrimonial-dropouts,prodigal and masonic celebrities. While college students, geniuses and aspiring academicians continue to hobble in their hopelessness and or awaiting some meager N5000 unemployment grant. undecided undecided
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by amanze15(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
lexyclasy:
Is somebody's mom, is better you ignore than vomiting garbage for response OK learn to be respectful rather than ridiculing at that age i wonder how you will look like.she has not embezzle your money or whatever so let her be
i wish you would, she doesn't seem like a cool person to me that all i meant i didn't mean any insult.
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by LemmeFuckYou(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shortyy:
Yours is funnier. Lol
but are u really a shortyygrin?
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Shortyy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
but are u really a shortyygrin?
Yes
Re: Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
such a funny signature! grin grin grin
Sweetyie:
Kukere master deserves it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter / Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria / 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.