Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) (38225 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Seanpizzy10: 4:54pm On May 29, 2018
Bbnaija:Ceec And Bestie Nina Gets New Endorsement Deal As Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassadors

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8oNdleMR_Y

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by trendymarseey(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2018
No be only bestie. By force relarionship. Dustbin vs Madam CeeC.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Babyforever(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2018
I hope they won't allow them take pics in that inner wears sad

2 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by trendymarseey(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2018
Nina for slim wear is understandable. But CeeC wit d fatty body and Cellulite filled laps,?? hmmmmmn!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by softwerk(f): 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
Nina doesn't even know where to sign...... grin

This kind Ode I never see!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by sholatem(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2018
It's like Nina will wear Pata and Bra(dont ask me d meaning of Pata) while Ceec wil wear clothes,just check d table and judge cheesy

13 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by vizkiz: 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
trendymarseey:
Nina for slim wear is understandable. But CeeC wit d fatty body and Cellulite filled laps,?? hmmmmmn!

I think Ceece will look better if she puts on some high shoes. I've seen Nina in bikini trust me she be like fig tree.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Riogeese(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by BlackHatNaija: 5:31pm On May 29, 2018
So the next photoshoots is to see both of them in pant and bra grin

I look forward to that grin

2 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Nonnyflex(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2018
When will bbnaija news end..

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by shugacain: 5:32pm On May 29, 2018
i cant wait to see Nina wear pant and bra
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by gurunlocker: 5:33pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:

You think everyone is like Bubu who sign without reading what is being signed?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by NaughtyDiamond(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
gurunlocker:

You think everyone is like Bubu who sign without reading what is being signed?
Chai grin grin

4 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Checked86: 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:

Apart from wickedness, which other hobbies do you enjoy?

15 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by springtech(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
Whoever knows how to contact Cee C let me know, i need to make her the brand ambassador for SPRING TECHNOLOGIES.

Contact in my signature.
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Sarkin: 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
I don't like that Nina and I don't hate her

2 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
grin
softwerk:

grin
softwerk:

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by lekkan(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
But wait oh!! That Silver mannequin looks so manly cheesy cheesy
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Truthsbitter: 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I hope they won't allow them take pics in that inner wears sad
Why not?
It should be part of the contract .......they should practice what they preach.
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by PremiumBae: 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
Yawn
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by lekkan(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2018
What do you do in your spring Technology?

springtech:
Whoever knows how to contact Cee C let me know, i need to make her the brand ambassador for SPRING TECHNOLOGIES.

Contact in my signature.
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by kullozone(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2018
Ambassador of ashawo wearssmiley
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Fitbillionairep: 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
trendymarseey:
No be only bestie. By force relarionship. Dustbin vs Madam CeeC.
shocked
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by 6pax: 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
Yep3eee kiss
My crunctch them kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Fitbillionairep: 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
springtech:

Contact in my signature.
She says she is not interested

3 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by moscobabs(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
Enough of this bbn thing pls
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2018
Hello guys, in case you are interested in learning different courses online free of charge, we have written down 16 websites that can help you achieve that free on our blog and the article is on 15+ Sites That Nigerians Can Visit To Learn Premium Courses Free Online.
Please check it out and drop a comment on the page wink.
I hope it helps you!
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by kullozone(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2018
lekkan:
What do you do in your spring Technology?
They do Springssmiley

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
Nice one, good for them. Congrats to both of them

2 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2018
Cee_ C ... Slim Body??

With her Fat Tummy?

To the company:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by lekkan(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin angry grin angry[sup][/sup]
kullozone:

They do Springssmiley
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by henrypsexy(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2018
G
Seanpizzy10:
Bbnaija:Ceec And Bestie Nina Gets New Endorsement Deal As Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassadors

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8oNdleMR_Y

Bobrisky sef dey among them;

http://amebo9ja.com/slay-queen-meet-the-ambassador-of-slim-girl-shape-wear-bobrisky/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu In Family Photo With His Parents At 50th Wedding Anniversary / See Paul Okoye's Birthday Cake (psquare)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.