Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order (708 Views)

Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by abagram(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
FEW days after Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka said he would support pro-Biafran agitators only if “their sponsors take the lead in any protest,” the General Overseer of Mount Zion Faith Global Libera­tion Ministries (a.k.a By Fire By Fire), Nnewi, Anambra State, Rt. Rev. Bishop Abra­ham Chris Udeh has called on Catholic Bishops to call the fiery priest to order.

Bishop Udeh said Fr. Mbaka was dancing to the dictates of those he de­scribed as the ememies of the Igbos who also alleg­edly sponsored him to work against his Igbo brothers. He claimed that Fr. Mbaka allegedly worked against former President Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 general elections leading to his loss, claiming he had started to work against the actualization of Biafra.

“It appears you people (the media) are afraid to tell Mbaka the truth. Why should he be working against Igbo interest and everybody will keep quiet. Even the Catho­lic Bishops do not want to call him to order. He is not talking prophetically. Is the Buhari he projected to succeed Jonathan working for the interest of Ndigbo? Can’t we reason? That is the question we should ask our­selves”, Bishop Udeh said.

He noted that Fr. Mbaka would live to see Biafra stand. The bishop said he will continue to support the agitation until the Igbo mar­ginalization was addressed.

He lambasted some Igbo leaders for keeping quiet over the arrest and contin­ued detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Mr Nnamdi Kanu “because they are con­tented with their political positions and the crumbs from the table in Abuja.” He said those politicians were only after their own pockets and not the interest of the Igbos.
http://abagram..com.ng/2015/11/igbos-call-fr-mbaka-to-order-bishop.html

Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by KOMOBOBO: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
av always known Ejike Mbaka to be a fool.....

prophet of doom...

foolish mahn
Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by Baawaa(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
KOMOBOBO:
av always known Ejike Mbaka to be a fool.....

prophet of doom...

foolish mahn
JonaTAN, don't take it personal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by superstar3: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
I know his kinsmen won't like him for saying the truth
Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by Chanchit: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
From what I just read, the Rev' is also part of the agitation for Biafra.
Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by Applaner: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't think I understand dis post
Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by fav444(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
if Wat I read from d above text Is true, he said " he will support and join d protest if biafra sponsors and leaders lead d protest ". U can't be enjoying in Abuja or abroad and ask me to protest under d sun, so u can come to d table when d food is ready. Besides, dt Mbaka guy must be too busy a man to join a protest. was around his company last week and I can sincerely say he is helping his environs with jobs d best way he can. If d prophet and his cohorts announcing Mbaka call to order can do similar tin for his people, biafra will be a country to be reckoned with if it finally comes.
Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by KOMOBOBO: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Baawaa:

JonaTAN, don't take it personal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kai, Uwar baban ka
Re: Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order by plaetton: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2015
abagram:
FEW days after Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka said he would support pro-Biafran agitators only if “their sponsors take the lead in any protest,” the General Overseer of Mount Zion Faith Global Libera­tion Ministries (a.k.a By Fire By Fire), Nnewi, Anambra State, Rt. Rev. Bishop Abra­ham Chris Udeh has called on Catholic Bishops to call the fiery priest to order.

Bishop Udeh said Fr. Mbaka was dancing to the dictates of those he de­scribed as the ememies of the Igbos who also alleg­edly sponsored him to work against his Igbo brothers. He claimed that Fr. Mbaka allegedly worked against former President Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 general elections leading to his loss, claiming he had started to work against the actualization of Biafra.

“It appears you people (the media) are afraid to tell Mbaka the truth. Why should he be working against Igbo interest and everybody will keep quiet. Even the Catho­lic Bishops do not want to call him to order. He is not talking prophetically. Is the Buhari he projected to succeed Jonathan working for the interest of Ndigbo? Can’t we reason? That is the question we should ask our­selves”, Bishop Udeh said.

He noted that Fr. Mbaka would live to see Biafra stand. The bishop said he will continue to support the agitation until the Igbo mar­ginalization was addressed.

He lambasted some Igbo leaders for keeping quiet over the arrest and contin­ued detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Mr Nnamdi Kanu “because they are con­tented with their political positions and the crumbs from the table in Abuja.” He said those politicians were only after their own pockets and not the interest of the Igbos.
http://abagram..com.ng/2015/11/igbos-call-fr-mbaka-to-order-bishop.html

I don't know why every idi.ot needs a psychological self-validation, a feel-good act, by insulting Igbo people at every opportunity.
It must have to do with low self-esteem.

Only a stuuuuupid mo.Ron would ever think or suggest that a pulpit love-vendor , clown and conman like Mbaka represents the voice of Igbo people on any affair.

Mbaka is just one , nothing special about him, of the numerous hordes of Fraudsters , conmen and scallywags we have in every corner of Nigeria.

That he practices his craft in the eastern part of Nigeria does not make a representative of anything Igbo, talkess of Igbo values.

I feel ashamed to be from a country where conmen, Pimps and clowns are often quoted and make media headlines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2015 Is Here Again / World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Preaches About Jesus Christ On BBC News / Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.