Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra (6339 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. / Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by Anthonyoz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
IPOB123london:
at poster

Believe this or not the problem with a black man is his inability to reason. He lack complete capacity to have logical thinking

However before i hit the dumbness out from you head let sound a note of warning

Biafra restoration is unstoppable and like u ve said, you are on your own till you realise that only but nothing but the truth will save you

The fact that you have people that graduated from the so called university sit by to let Juluis Berger build bridges and roads tells you everything you need to know

For a start tell us what Nigeria mean in African term? Then since there isnt any meaning what are you yapping about. People hating for no reason under disguise of silly excuses. So when u over heard Nnamdi kanu blasting up black people over the radio u understand the reason

Again before the Nigeria u love so much was created the igbos has been trading, mingling etc with anag,efik,ibiobio etc The movement of ja ja of opobo tells you everything you need to know

The igbos unlike the fulani jihadis did not make anybody lose their language,dress style or anything for over 5000 years. Even when Nigeria is created till now the igbo have not done so, so what are you talking about bikonu

For how long can black man reason like monkeys and baboons

So you are telling us you know better than Lugard that created the country in the first place

How can Igbo clans reject the term 'ndi Igbo' if Igbo consciousness did not exist? You see such non sense? Thank goodness such nonsense can be easily debunked.

the colonial master saying it as it is

then who created those five state as igbo land

until u are true to yourself you will never know where you are going

do you know Germany was once like the igbos; there were more than 30 or so individual state until they realised they are one people

People only get to know about west german and east but it is more than that

it about time people like you should wake for the good of your children children

by the way the only people that believe in live and let us live is igbo

they also believe in fairness, equity, justice for brothers and sisters

we demonstrated that by rounding for Jonathan

and we will do it again and again

so spare us our time because you are talking rubbish to be honest
my brother honestly writting it irritate me seen such writeup while he said it his point of view but his writting is so poor no fact and no knowlegde of histroy, well i wount waste my mb on long typing am just gonna help him by given him to topic to make research and conclude for him self

nsibidi

ekpe faternity

okonko faternity

bigth of biafra location

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by zendy: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
When it comes to the issue of Biafra, the people I would like to secede the most with Igbos are the tribes that make up Cross River and Akwa Ibom. I mean the Efiks,Ibibio,Oron,Anang etc.

However, it will be up to them to to decide what they want. However, I do want to warn them that there is no happy future in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by MrAnalyst: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
which part of Akwa Ibom do you come from?

Answer the question.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by Phame: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Igbo are 70million? Somebody is high!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by IPOB123london: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]my brother honestly writting it irritate me seen such writeup while he said it his point of view but his writting is so poor no fact and no knowlegde of histroy, well i wount waste my mb on long typing am just gonna help him by given him to topic to make research and conclude for him self

nsibidi

ekpe faternity

okonko faternity

bigth of biafra location[/s]
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by IPOB123london: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
abagworo

APC
is an agglomeration of social and deadly [size=28pt]looters[/size] and failures who believe they cannot make it in global competetive reality of today hoping to get a country of eldorado where money from oil will be shared while they stay home and enjoy. F*ck you and all other lazy idioots. I love Igboland and will like an Igbo country free from Akwaibom or Rivers and other minorities. You people can go on jogging and refusing to grab the opportunities of today while the end of APC will be the unwarranted death of innocent struggling Igbos. That is all that bothers me. I am half Imo and half Rivers and so can claim citizenship of any to survive but what about my brothers scattered all over Nigeria that are soft targets? Say all you will but no single one of you know and love Igboland like I do.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by IPOB123london: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015

which part of Akwa Ibom do you come from?

we are waiting oo

hahha

anayway singing now

Land of rising sun we love and cherish

we have desssssssssssssssssssssssssssstroy all our enemies

still more to run over on the way meanwhile the oduduwa is waiting for IPOB to give them their dream land

ndi ara

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by kel4soft: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2015
IPOB123london:
abagworo

On one hand you hate APC and the other you are Biafra. If you remove you guys are just sore PDP losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by DankemzI(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
braden107:

Some post on this forum are clearly irritating . why cant some people just use their brain?The same ProfessorPeter above who is Oronian supports the maritime university at delta state instead of upgrading the one at his place.

It's better to have two in the region rather than just having an upgraded one
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by SlayerSupreme: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
It's a pity all this rubbish is circulating on the internet. Some Akwa Ibomites are more pro-biafran than Igbos. This kind of threads are destructive and leaves me wondering why people are so malicious. No problem. One day,it will be over. The ones who accept will smile at the end...it's a promise

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by sensibility55: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
war or no-war,the united state of BIAFRA must get her independence.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by sensibility55: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
war or no-war,the united state of BIAFRA must get her independence.akwaibomite
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by julietm123: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=DankemzI post=40331372][/quote]
Thank God it's your own opinion as you said. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Time will tell. Opening a thread and castigating a people cos of you opinion is most of all stupid.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by tck2000(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Hav
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by ahaz: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
IPOB123london:
at poster

Believe this or not the problem with a black man is his inability to reason. He lack complete capacity to have logical thinking

Biafra restoration is unstoppable and like u ve said, you are on your own till you realise that only but nothing but the truth will save you

The fact that you have people that graduated from the so called university sit by to let Juluis Berger build bridges and roads tells you everything you need to know

For a start tell us what Nigeria mean in African term? Then since there isnt any meaning what are you yapping about. People hating for no reason under disguise of silly excuses. So when u over heard Nnamdi kanu blasting up black people over the radio u understand the reason

Again before the Nigeria u love so much was created the igbos has been trading, mingling etc with anag,efik,ibiobio etc The movement of ja ja of opobo tells you everything you need to know

The igbos unlike the fulani jihadis did not make anybody lose their language,dress style or anything for over 5000 years. Even when Nigeria is created till now the igbo have not done so, so what are you talking about bikonu

So you are telling us you know better than Lugard that created the country in the first place

How can Igbo clans reject the term 'ndi Igbo' if Igbo consciousness did not exist? You see such non sense? Thank goodness such nonsense can be easily debunked.

do you know Germany was once like the igbos; there were more than 30 or so individual state until they realised they are one people

it about time people like you should wake for the good of your children children

my brother for a long time time I have decided not to be commenting on this forum cos I came to realize that 50 percent of people that comment here are children of under 18 of age who were fortunate to have phones and there parents give them allowances for data's so they rant like loses canons..20 percent are political jobbers and govt agents sterotyed to brain wash the unfortunate 50percenteils,20 percent idiots that come here to exchange verbal tantrums for fun,5 percent of those that claim they are educated but actually lack knowledge and they will fanatically defend there ignorance to the amazement of the devil himself,3 percent of ignorant folks who are willing to learn and 2percent of perfectly sound youths who am proud of even in my grave I will always be proud of them..
So when you see posts like this don't be surprised cos its just the routine categorization on display so educating such a lost entity is a waste of time but one thing is sure and certain the truth regarding every falsehood must be revealed one day.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by Sunnyboom: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
How many Igbo came out to protest when Yardua’s sidelined Jonathan before the Yoruba took up the cause n ensure he wan enthroned ?! How many prominent Igbos joined the protest ? Is it not true that you Igbo only liase with Ebele after the dirty work as been completed by the Yoruba who you later turn Jonathan against ?
IPOB123london:
at poster

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
out of the 10 reasons there is non lacking in 197 countries of the world.
You said Am 100% in
support of Biafra
you did not even leave 1% for your opinion. Where in akwa ibom are you from, eket is a bit smart.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Should Not Join Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
8. Morality:- Biafrans are over ambitious, always wanting more of more of more of what he can't afford. Thereby creating that criminal tendencies,.... "nairaland name checkers can bear me Witness". Unlike Akwa Ibomites that are Contented with the little they have. If we join Biafrans we will be morally corrupted.

for me,this is the most important point....
this point make us much different than igbos....

we deltans dont have the mentality of money at all cost....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! / Do Not Force Biafra On Niger Delta.... Deezia B. S. / Akpabio Dissociates Self From Bribery Allegation Against Tribunal Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.