Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam (4949 Views)

Re: Government Will Not Tolerate Christians That Eat While Muslims Fast / Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why / Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by truthman2012(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:

Is this muslims terrorists holding the bible or the Qur'an? tongue

The pix answers your question.
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=40402257][/quote]

grin Joker.
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by truthman2012(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
urahara:

read the link first before saying that its a fable
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres

I have in the recent time discovered wikipedia writes in favour of islam. Their writings are biased and therefore not credible.
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by Empiree: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
truthman2012:

I have in the recent time discovered wikipedia writes in favour of islam. Their writings are biased and therefore not credible.
undecided

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
truthman2012:

grin Pathetic Loser. You shall soon say Facebook and Google is in favour of Islam.
Lieman oshi tongue

better stick to your anti Islam websites grin
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by BETATRON(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
truthman2012:

then don't use wiki..just google search "rhineland masacre" and see for your self.its basically about the attack of the crusaders on the jews
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin Pathetic Loser. You shall soon say Facebook and Google is in favour of Islam.
Lieman oshi tongue

better stick to your anti Islam websites grin

Lol !!!
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
BETATRON:
then don't use wiki..just google search "rhineland masacre" and see for your self.its basically about the attack of the crusaders on the jews

Who do you term a Christian?

Did Peter. James, John, Mathew, Luke, and all other disciples fight?
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by BETATRON(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Who do you term a Christian?

Did Peter. James, John, Mathew, Luke, and all other disciples fight?
lol...funny dude...thought you were defending the acts of the crusaders...now they aint christians no more

1 Like

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
BETATRON:
lol...funny dude...thought you were defending the acts of the crusaders...now they aint christians no more

you dey mind lieman? undecided
better ignore that lier.
Crusaders are Muslims I guess grin
Opuro oshi
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by BETATRON(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

you dey mind lieman? undecided
better ignore that lier.
Crusaders are Muslims I guess grin
Opuro oshi
the guy done run like usein bolts..when it comes to their religion omo them just pick race forgetting their shadows behind

1 Like

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by truthman2012(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:

How were the crusaders Christians when they didn't follow the doctrine of peace Jesus left behind?

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my
peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto
you. Let not your heart be
troubled, ...

Hebrews 12:14
Follow peace with all men,
and holiness, without which no
man shall see the Lord.

Islam that doesn't follow peace with all people is not a way to see God.
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by Living4christ(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
mamsong9:

What do you have to say about the Crusaders?
Small liar.

God never commanded the crusade, it was the catholic with thier political christianity that did it, as God does not need anybody to fight for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

How were the crusaders Christians when they didn't follow the doctrine of peace Jesus left behind?

troubled, ...

man shall see the Lord.

[b]Those terrorists also doesn't follow The Quran too. it is your problem if you believe it or not.

Quran 2:256
“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”

Surah Al imran verse 20
“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to Allah, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in Allah’s sight are all of His seservants

Kindness to Non Muslims
Quran 16:125.
"invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance."

Kindness to Neighbors

"Worship God and consider no one equal to Him. Be kind to your parents, relatives, orphans, the destitute, your near and distant neighbours, your companions, wayfarers, and your slaves. God does not love the proud and boastful ones,"

and so many more.[/b]

so what can you tell me about this one below...

[b]The Lord threatened his people with violence if they don't obey

Leviticus

26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

26:22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children , and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

26:23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

26:31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

26:32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
[/b]
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by plappville(f): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ignorance is a disease which argument cannot cure.

GOD THREATENED HIS PEOPLE. his People agreed to do whatever Yahweh said to them. They were aware Yahweh is a God of love and of Justice. I love my kids and I give them the best education they desarve. If my kids go the wrong way, I will handle them. As long as it's for thier own good. But I can't do same with my neighbor's child. Disputing your child for wrong doing is a sign of love not hate. But Allah threatens and even kill people who do not care if He exist. Kill People who feed and educate his followers.(Muslims) Allah is Satan. Now that radical Muslims will no longer benefit from the Western social system. We shall see how Allah will use Saudi Arabia to help them. Shameless fellows. Punishing themselves for an idol god who cannot even save them..
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by plappville(f): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"  No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Allah only know how to kill innocent.

Jeremiah, 22:3 - Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

Jeremiah, 22:4 - For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people. Jeremiah, 22:5 - But if ye will not hear these words, I swear by myself, saith the LORD, that this house shall become a desolation.

God shows Merci to the unbelieve/innocents. And draw them close to him with LOVE.
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by truthman2012(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:
Ignorance is a disease which argument cannot cure.

GOD THREATENED HIS PEOPLE. his People agreed to do whatever Yahweh said to them. They were aware Yahweh is a God of love and of Justice. I love my kids and I give them the best education they desarve. If my kids go the wrong way, I will handle them. As long as it's for thier own good. But I can't do same with my neighbor's child. Disputing your child for wrong doing is a sign of love not hate. But Allah threatens and even kill people who do not care if He exist. Kill People who feed and educate his followers.(Muslims) Allah is Satan. Now that radical Muslims will no longer benefit from the Western social system. We shall see how Allah will use Saudi Arabia to help them. Shameless fellows. Punishing themselves for an idol god who cannot even save them..

Thank you for telling them jor !

Allah himself said muslims are wicked people:

Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves......

Na me talk am?

Is it not their hardness (wickedness) against disbelievers that make them throw bombs killing infidels? In Muhammad's time, it was beheading.
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by plappville(f): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you for telling them jor !

Allah himself said muslims are wicked people:

Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves......

Na me talk am?

Is it not their hardness (wickedness) against disbelievers that make them throw bombs killing infidels? In Muhammad's time, it was beheading.

No be you talk am joor. Remember allah also said fighting is prescribed for them. But they hate it.. cheesy

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by truthman2012(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

No be you talk am joor. Remember allah also said fighting is prescribed for them. But they hate it.. cheesy

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

As fighting is prescribed for them so, why are they saying islam is a religion of peace ? Are fighters peaceful ?
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by plappville(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

As fighting is prescribed for them so, why are they saying islam is a religion of peace ? Are fighters peaceful ?

NO..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by mamsong9(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
plappville:

Is this muslims terrorists holding the bible or the Qur'an? tongue

Anybody can hold Quran, but check this out:-

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by plappville(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
mamsong9:

Anybody can hold Quran, but check this out:-

Hahahahaha, so funny. Anybody can hold the devilish quran? Oh no. Only the muslims use the quran... tongue

1 Like

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

troubled, ...

man shall see the Lord.

My brother I like your defence of the Christian faith against Islam. But I hate to disagree with you here. Most of the crusaders were good Christians. Yes there were opportunists hungry for wealth who joined the crusader armies and it was these who committed atrocities but I digress. My point is that being Christian does not mean being passive in the face of evil. If you love your neighbour you don't watch while his enemies cut his head off. If you want peace you don't fold your arms in the face of evil for to fail to fight evildoers is to condone their actions and is therefore an evil in itself. These Islamic armies had to be fought or there would be no Christianity today. Here is what I have found to be the most precise summary of the Islamic religion from a man who lived during the time of the crusades St Thomas Aquinas as he was making a comparison between Christianity and Islam:

On the other hand, those who
founded sects committed to
erroneous doctrines proceeded in a
way that is opposite to this, The
point is clear in the case of
Muhammad. He seduced the people
by promises of carnal pleasure to
which the concupiscence of the
flesh goads us. His teaching also
contained precepts that were in
conformity with his promises, and he
gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In
all this, as is not unexpected, he was
obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs
of the truth of his doctrine, he
brought forward only such as could
be grasped by the natural ability of
anyone with a very modest wisdom.
Indeed, the truths that he taught he
mingled with many fables and with
doctrines of the greatest falsity. He
did not bring forth any signs
produced in a supernatural way,
which alone fittingly gives witness to
divine inspiration; for a visible action
that can be only divine reveals an
invisibly inspired teacher of truth.
On the contrary, Muhammad said
that he was sent in the power of his
arms—which are signs not lacking
even to robbers and tyrants. What is
more, no wise men, men trained in
things divine and human, believed in
him from the beginning, Those who
believed in him were brutal men and
desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of
all divine teaching, through whose
numbers Muhammad forced others
to become his followers by the
violence of his arms.
Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by Annunaki(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Papist:

My brother I like your defence of the Christian faith against Islam. But I hate to disagree with you here. Most of the crusaders were good Christians. Yes there were opportunists hungry for wealth who joined the crusader armies and it was these who committed atrocities but I digress. My point is that being Christian does not mean being passive in the face of evil. If you love your neighbour you don't watch while his enemies cut his head off. If you want peace you don't fold your arms in the face of evil for to fail to fight evildoers is to condone their actions and is therefore an evil in itself. These Islamic armies had to be fought or there would be no Christianity today. Here is what I have found to be the most precise summary of the Islamic religion from a man who lived during the time of the crusades St Thomas Aquinas as he was making a comparison between Christianity and Islam:

On the other hand, those who
founded sects committed to
erroneous doctrines proceeded in a
way that is opposite to this, The
point is clear in the case of
Muhammad. He seduced the people
by promises of carnal pleasure to
which the concupiscence of the
flesh goads us. His teaching also
contained precepts that were in
conformity with his promises, and he
gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In
all this, as is not unexpected, he was
obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs
of the truth of his doctrine, he
brought forward only such as could
be grasped by the natural ability of
anyone with a very modest wisdom.
Indeed, the truths that he taught he
mingled with many fables and with
doctrines of the greatest falsity. He
did not bring forth any signs
produced in a supernatural way,
which alone fittingly gives witness to
divine inspiration; for a visible action
that can be only divine reveals an
invisibly inspired teacher of truth.
On the contrary, Muhammad said
that he was sent in the power of his
arms—which are signs not lacking
even to robbers and tyrants. What is
more, no wise men, men trained in
things divine and human, believed in
him from the beginning, Those who
believed in him were brutal men and
desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of
all divine teaching, through whose
numbers Muhammad forced others
to become his followers by the
violence of his arms.

Standing ovation for this post.

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Standing ovation for this post.
Thanks my brother. I love reading how the Christian leaders of long ago described Islam truthfully before this age of politically correct madness.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam by Annunaki(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Papist:

Thanks my brother. I love reading how the Christian leaders of long ago described Islam truthfully before this age of politically correct madness.

And this political correctness serves no purpose than to cover up the evil islam represents thus ignoring the root cause of the problem and treating the symptoms. Islam must be exposed for what it is and if need be the world should clamp down on islam or make them to edit their quoran and expunge all the terror inspiring verses in it. The west can take a stances by first of all banning any religious material (including quoran and hadiths) that inspires it's followers to hate and violence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) / Concerning Tithe, Who Substituted Crops And Livestock For Money ? / List Of Sins That Will Lead You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.