Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration (11067 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / First Igbo Appointee In Pmb's Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by emmalexabl(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
WHEN FOOLISHH NIGERIANS DECIDED TO VOTE OUT GOODLUCK.,WHAT ELSE DO THEY EXPECT...,

BADLUCK OF COURSE !!

BUHARI IS A BADLUCK TO NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
ishiamu:

D boy jobless

no he is not jobless he is an Internet fraudster.

jerry Asemota how is your saytan moniker doing cheesy
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
jerry Asemota you have many handlers.

why do you like anal sex are you a gay?

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerryAsemota:

i smell frustration and anxiety of course you didn't see this coming.
how's your website mr jerry

U ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKIN FOOL

WEAK IGBO MAN

I DEY BULLY U AND U DEY TALK OF FRUSTRATION

grin grin grin grin grin

PLEASE IS THIS THE BABAEARLY AKA JERRY ASEMOTA??

I HAVE ALL HIS PICS, I CAN SEND IT TO U BY PM

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerryAsemota:

jerry Asemota so you are a 30 years old fool living in porthacourt grin

DO YOU WANT JERRY ASEMOTAS PICTURE?

grin grin grin grin grin

I GET AM

grin grin grin grin

I HAVE HIS FACEBOOK DETAILS AND ALL HIS PICTURES PLUS HIS MOTHER TOOO

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:

U ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKIN FOOL

WEAK IGBO MAN

I DEY BULLY U AND U DEY TALK OF FRUSTRATION

grin grin grin grin grin

PLEASE IS THIS THE BABAEARLY AKA JERRY ASEMOTA??

I HAVE ALL HIS PICS, I CAN SEND IT TO U BY PM

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes you have the right to store your pictures mr jerry Asemota.

don't think you can fool me or nairalanders

Your fraudulent lifestyle will be exposed
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
IGBOS ARE SPECIALLY STUPPIDD PEOPLE I SWEAR

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:

DO YOU WANT JERRY ASEMOTAS PICTURE?

grin grin grin grin grin

I GET AM

grin grin grin grin

I HAVE HIS FACEBOOK DETAILS AND ALL HIS PICTURES PLUS HIS MOTHER TOOO

grin grin grin grin grin

Your tricks are not working jerry Asemota. we already know your handwork.

You are a yahoo yahoo guy scamming gullible people online.
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Apart from the fact that this report is from a dubious source, the analysis is highly skewed

They failed to factor issues such as the worsening oil prices into consideration and structural adjustments being undertaken by the government
in terms of fighting corruption.

Secondly, what people face to realise is that this is actually an indictment on the former government of GEJ. Economic events that occur in a particular quarter or economic period are as a result of prior policy direction.

In economic terms, the effects of the Buhari administration policies can only be scrutinized after-at least Q4 OF 2015 - Q1 OF 2016.

Ur a big fat foooool with bow leg. grin

1 Like

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerryAsemota:

yes you have the right to store your pictures mr jerry Asemota.

don't think you can fool me or nairalanders

Your fraudulent lifestyle will be exposed

CHAI

IGBO KWENUUUU ZZOOOOOOO

IGBOS ARE VERY SMART

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
NOISEMAKERS AND ANIMALS

WHOEVER JERRY ASEMOTA IS, YOU ARE JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE, NO VEX

IT IS IGBO STUPIDITY

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
IGBOS ARE SPECIALLY STUPPIDD PEOPLE I SWEAR

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we are not talking about igbos here we are talking about your scamming lifestyle mr jerry Asemota.

tell me why did you created this your moniker if not to fool nairalanders?
do you think nairalanders are kids?
why are you so quick to change your Facebook details?
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
IGBO IGBO IGBO

MUMU MUMU MUMU

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHAI

I DON LAFFF TIRE

grin grin grin
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
NOISEMAKERS AND ANIMALS

WHOEVER JERRY ASEMOTA IS, YOU ARE JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE, NO VEX

IT IS IGBO STUPIDITY

grin grin grin grin grin

yes you are a damage to your family because your parents will be ashamed of you.

what happened to your website jerry
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
modath:

NBS has a site, kindly post a link from their site... thx.

*Modified*

Check the screenshot of the PDF i downloaded from their site, make an effort to read & comprehend before going to town..

The decline started from 2014, wonder who was at the helm of affairs then.. lipsrsealed

& IF YOU MAKE AN EFFORT TO READ, YOU'LL SEE THE NOS OF NEW ENTRANTS INTO THE JOB MARKET..

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MDAs are recruiting in the city i am...

I guess ur really well paid to defend d dullard grin. But abeg take am easy n don't try to change dis topic.

From june 1 (dullard inception) to September 30 n till now in November 23, over 1.4 million jobs have been lost.

I hope ur investing ur APC salary

1 Like

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
IGBO IGBO IGBO

MUMU MUMU MUMU

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHAI

I DON LAFFF TIRE

grin grin grin

we are not talking about igbos here. jerry why did you love scamming people with your fake adsence account
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerryAsemota:

we are not talking about igbos here we are talking about your scamming lifestyle mr jerry Asemota.

tell me why did you created this your moniker if not to fool nairalanders?
do you think nairalanders are kids?
why are you so quick to change your Facebook details?

IF YOU ARE THE SON OF YOUR WEAK DERANGED FATHER

POST ASEMOTA PICTURES, SHEBI I AM ASEMOTA? KO? WHY WASTE TIME NA

YOU ARE JUST MAKING NOISE- WEAK IGBO BASTARD

U BASTARD

I ONLY OPERATE WHEN THE MODS GO TO SLEEP

THAT IS WHEN ALL YOUR UGLY PICS WILL GRACE NAIRALAND- FOR FREE

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by ishiamu(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerryAsemota:

no he is not jobless he is an Internet fraudster.

jerry Asemota how is your saytan moniker doing cheesy

How did you burst him?
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
more proof of your fraudulent ways

you're pathetic jerry Asemota

Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:

IF YOU ARE THE SON OF YOUR WEAK DERANGED FATHER

POST ASEMOTA PICTURES, SHEBI I AM ASEMOTA? KO? WHY WASTE TIME NA

YOU ARE JUST MAKING NOISE- WEAK IGBO BASTARD

U BASTARD

I ONLY OPERATE WHEN THE MODS GO TO SLEEP

THAT IS WHEN ALL YOUR UGLY PICS WILL GRACE NAIRALAND- FOR FREE

grin grin grin grin grin

jerry Asemota answer me

are you still a virgin?
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by Iykopee(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
The ostrich looking president is creating unemployment with bliss grin grin
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerryAsemota:
more proof of your fraudulent ways

you're pathetic jerry Asemota

MAY GOD PUNISH THE PERSON YOU QUOTED

HE WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE THIS XMAS OOOOO

IF IT IS NOT ME, YOU WILL FACE THE SAME FATE OOO

IGBO WEAK MAN

IGBO KWENU YAAAAA
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
ishiamu:

How did you burst him?

bursting him was just as easy as anything just that we brought out a lunch time for him.

cc

Rose2014
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Warbegins1:

let us be civil

It is not her fault that she looks the way she does.

Mizcoli is 10 times finer than that your a foooool n his sisters, mum, granny n aunts grin

Yoruba people are always ugly
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerrryAsemota: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
JERRYASEMOTA

U DON RUN?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by ishiamu(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerryAsemota:

bursting him was just as easy as anything just that we brought out a lunch time for him.

cc

Rose2014

Can we talk via pm
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:

MAY GOD PUNISH THE PERSON YOU QUOTED

HE WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE THIS XMAS OOOOO

IF IT IS NOT ME, YOU WILL FACE THE SAME FATE OOO

IGBO WEAK MAN

IGBO KWENU YAAAAA

yes you're used in cursing yourself even when you are caught red handed.

you have no where to hide mr jerry Asemota
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Which one?
On my profile?

If he's Yoruba, flee for ur life.
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by 2sex(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
ionsman:
Thought it was up to five million.

Question for my fellow progressives.

Since Buhari took over as president, have you seen any wailer post any positive topic about this administration?

*In Obj's voice*, I dey laugh. ... grin
I am Buhari fan but that does not mean I should be illogical and sentiment because I have never been. My close friend lost his job at Baker Hughes, Others at Mobil, Chevron and just name... just yesterday, another friend told his in law has lost his job.

Buhari should better get to work otherwise, his disgrace will surpass that of GEJ... The country isn't looking good and only fool will smile while his house burn.
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by JerryAsemota: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
JerrryAsemota:
JERRYASEMOTA

U DON RUN?

grin grin grin grin grin

how is your website brilliantlightsmedia .com
Re: FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
EternalTruths:

My love for her has increased my heart beat cool

It's called palpitation, it's a symptom of imminent stroke, heart attack, death, etc grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 10 Worshippers In Maiduguri Mosque / Paul Carsten Slams Page Claiming Atiku Will Give Parts Of Borno To Boko Haram / FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.