Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) (38430 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by charlemon: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Rubbish lies. Packaging will kill Nigerians. What do you mean by first NIGERIAN in Nigeria to own one? Because other people that own one did not see any necessity to go to the social media to display stupidity and pride does not make him the first. It may be fake or original no one knows. But if a thief or kidnapper corners that man today you will be surprised that he doesn't have even 5 million in his account. Humility pays. Ignorant youths of today

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Kidult

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by wordbank(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2015
I've watches and cars but ill still more expensive watches than cars
Don't ask why
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by 3kay945(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
This dude obsession for watch amuses me.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by dacovajnr: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Well just lemme know when he posted how to locate him...by the way he's being deceived by the seller that he's the first to own that in Nigeria..a population of over 200m..Ogbeni mind your speech! undecided
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Oduyalerapheal(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
This man has forgotten he's an adult, still living his life like a grown up baby.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Missonas(f): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Is he not thesame dude who cried out last year cos of the beatings he suffered from his ex wife? He be like he no dey pay alimony o.He really is such a big baby abeg.How much cool fm dey pay sef lol
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Can he make calls with it? I can make calls with mine yet it cost way less... grin

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Na wash. grin
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Naomiuche: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
i feel he shuld have used the money to help people than throwing it on a wrist watch.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Adedolapo1406(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2015
One won't knw it cost that much.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by sabi99(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2015
I no go call am end time watch cos it can't tell me d time eternity will come.......it can only be used in keepn earthly time......make thieves no catcham cos I no say he no go gree leave d watch 4 dem
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2015
refreshrate:

Gbamest!!!
Worse still is someone bragging in November 2015 about a 2015 model watch as being first...dude should know what they say about empty barrels.

That him wife wey him talk say wan break him head apparently did more harm than reported to him.

If na dis guy get that kain nestoil building for Akin Adesola na him be say everybody gats pack commot for Nigeria be dat.

How & why it's called "common sense" will forever remain a mystery to me.

Yes now, early this year. He. Showed of a skydweller that he just bought and was acting like the only Nigerian to own it, I told him he's acting like a teenager on pills and he doesn't need. To act like this...

Omo b4 u know @n6oflife attacked me o, and I told him young man, rolex or no rolex, I won't butt lick anyone to be relevant...

Celebs are not doing their jobs, and its we the people that will make dem sit up..

#adultbabies
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by blessingee: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015
He doesn't even own a car worth 7m, how can he possibly afford a wristwatch of that amount? I'm having a feeling its just some kind of publicity stunt for Rolex...I know he loves wristwatch, but trust me, he would have loved to buy Range Rover Autobiography instead of that his Tokunbo 2010 Range he is driving round town
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Lifestone(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2015
I can tell you that am not poor, being poor is showing off . People who are rich don't need to post Rolex watch on social media. Too cheap

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by hustla(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Na so that one flaunt iWatch some weeks ago , them rob am collect am some weeks after
I spread mat dey wait for wen them go rob this one too
Apparently these mumu celebs no dey learn
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Slicky112: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Gullible Nigerians 30million wristwatch collection, is that not more than enuff to set up his own radio station Abeg make una park well, how much does he earn at the radio station he works for??

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by moredollar(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't know how people think. "7 million" on a common wristwatch, when there are millions of people who barely eat once a day....... Na wa o.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by sage2(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Is he in possesion of Order data from Rolex? Only Rolex can tell who is the first in Nigeria to receive their order for that model.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by blessingee: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Slicky112:
Gullible Nigerians 30million wristwatch collection, is that not more than enuff to set up his own radio station Abeg make una park well, how much does he earn at the radio station he works for??

N30m no fit buy the mast alone o, radio no be beans. He doesn't rely on salary to make a living, that is not to say there is a justification for posting a 7m wristwatch on social media. Thats sheer stupidity.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Its his level nah!! Why advertise it here. The only stupit thing here is that he's showing off like say everyone suppose dey e own level.

As for me, I can't offord this at my level. Even if I get the cash, I will use it for good and not such.

I cud build a flat and rent out. This will serve others.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by ePlanet: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
queenfav:
Nigerian celebrities have a lot of growing up to do.The real billionaires are thinking of how to expand their empire,acquire assets..Matured like like freeze is on instagram telling us how he is the first one in Nigeria to acquire the 2015 rolex watch.So we now know you are the first,anything else?Oh..maybe he can take that to a bank and get paid!Rubbish.Abeg seun and nl mods,try to bring enlightening articles to the frontpage before nairaland becomes a sick joke!

I wudnt castigation him , I wud only ask him some questions: How much is his investment worth?
How many people on his scholarship local n international?? How many orphanage houses does he care for monthly?

If we were to convert him money to dollars, let's not mention pounds, How much wud he be worth?

Can't imagine a poor employee, that his boss can wake up d next day And fire, not thinking of floating his company rather wasting money on things that Don't add value to humanity!

Sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Misplaced priority. Something that can easily be taken away.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by femifemo123: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
N7m! for just 1 wristwatch? There is God o.
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2015
HE TRY!!!!!
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by moststylish(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
and wats so special about this damn watch
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by mbz101(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Hey bro .. But when u r talking abt depreciating in value , you don't know what I are talking about not like valuable Rolex date time watches .. Do little research b4 talk ok .. No dey misyarn bahbaha ... Rolex has a certificate and added value as time goes on where gold is traded .
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by jerecrown(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Nonsense, some guys ve monkey brain some re begging for food u invest on wrist watch which will vanity one day
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by nosiebaba(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
So you buy a watch for 7 million naira and u still have to set it by yourself? Dull guy!!! Keep setting your watch daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win / Adekunle Gold And Moet Abebe Pictured Together / Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.