Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders (1171 Views)

Nimat Siaka Received By Governor Akeredolu Ahead Of Anti-Drug Abuse Exercise / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
I noticed that most Yorubas and Hausas on Nairaland antagonize the Igbos here, this has led to the frequent exchange of words between the 3 tribes. The most prominent group of Igbos here are the Pro-Biafrans, they are always at loggerhead with the Yorubas who detest the name "Biafra" same way Man u fans hate Chelsea fans.
Most Yorubas here hate Igbos with passion, they say that Igbos are the problem with this country yet they are against the Biafran agitation.
Dear yorubas, why do you always blame the Igbo man for all the wahala you are passing through? They call us parasites yet they don't want us to form our own country. They say that we tarnish the image of Nigeria in tge international community yet they don't want to go our way so we can tarnish the image of Biafra anyhow we want. If you know that you can't keep up with the hardworking nature of we Igbos then allow us to go our own way. Don't shout one Nigeria and criticize the Igbos at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by zendy: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
The main hypocrisy of anti-Biafrans or Nigerians is their belief that Lord Lugard has the right to declare them Nigerians but Ojukwu or Kanu has no right to declare Biafra.

So the White man can come all the way from Europe to Africa to declare you people Nigerians

But it is shameful for indigenous Igbo men like Kanu or Ojukwu to declare their people Biafra?

Colonial mentality is a horrible thing

I laugh in Swahili

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Raiders: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:
I noticed that most Yorubas and Hausas on Nairaland antagonize the Igbos here, this has led to the frequent exchange of words between the 3 tribes. The most prominent group of Igbos here are the Pro-Biafrans, they are always at loggerhead with the Yorubas who detest the name "Biafra" same way Man u fans hate Chelsea fans.
Most Yorubas here hate Igbos with passion, they say that Igbos are the problem with this country yet they are against the Biafran agitation.
Dear yorubas, why do you always blame the Igbo man for all the wahala you are passing through? They call us parasites yet they don't want us to form our own country. They say that we tarnish the image of Nigeria in tge international community yet they don't want to go our way so we can tarnish the image of Biafra anyhow we want. If you know that you can't keep up with the hardworking nature of we Igbos then allow us to go our own way. Don't shout one Nigeria and criticize the Igbos at the same time.
Weather you are Igbo, yoruba or hausa, We are all brothers and sisters. One Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Raiders:
Weather you are Igbo, yoruba or hausa, We are all brothers and sisters. One Nigeria
Lol, what makes us brothers? Quit forcing me to see you as a brother.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Op,your post just made u the same Hypocrite,u call others.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Raiders: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:

Lol, what makes us brothers? Quit forcing me to see you as a brother.
because of people like you that is why Nigeria can't move forward. People like you preach tribalism and division. We are all Nigerians weather you like it or not and Biafra died in 1970. We don't want war in Nigeria anymore.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by M4gunners: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Raiders:
Chineke aman kwe.One Nigeria is scam free our next Hero . The truth is that, he is being more popular.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
zendy:
The main hypocrisy of anti-Biafrans or Nigerians is their belief that Lord Lugard has the right to declare them Nigerians but Ojukwu or Kanu has no right to declare Biafra.

So the White man can come all the way from Europe to Africa to declare you people Nigerians

But it is shameful for indigenous Igbo men like Kanu or Ojukwu to declare their people Biafra?

Colonial mentality is a horrible thing

I laugh in Swahili
Talk about inferiority complex, they worship the white man and cherish his footsteps.
How can you join people together without their consent?
The sophisticated region see themselves as slaves for life but we don't.
Usman Dan Fodio had the right to declare Ilorin an Islamic state while Nnamdi Kanu can't declare Biafra, some people are mad!
Slave mentality sucks.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by superstar1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:

Who is holding you back from gathering under a mango tree in Aba to declare your country?

Why are you begging us to let you go, like the conquered slaves that you are?

Only slaves, war booties, conquered war loots and osu caste beg for them to go to wherever they want to go to or whatever they want to do.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Raiders:
because of people like you that is why Nigeria can't move forward. People like you preach tribalism and division. We are all Nigerians weather you like it or not and Biafra died in 1970. We don't want war in Nigeria anymore.
Keep quiet, you don't have the right to talk for Igbos. So you want to tell me that you guys can't survive without us?

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by bonechamberlain(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
pls tell them, it beats my imagination when people say igbos are the problem of this useless country, when. the hausas have ruled for more than 30 years and the Yorubas close to 15 years, now who is truly the problem of Nigeria, from the above, stats.

from my investigation, the southwest(Yoruba) are afraid to challenge the north( hausa/Fulani), who have destroyed this country probably because of some little crumbs they get, we all know how oil was smuggled into ondo state, how Lagos is continually being developed, abandoning the east, so that easterners would abandon their home and run to Lagos etc .. all this is done so that easterners would be subdued in Nigeria and forget any agitation for disintegration.

am sure those cabals were shocked when the Biafra issue resurrected.

the possibility of any civil war soldier being president in Nigeria should have ended with obj. cause they are the ones planning eastern retrogression as a result of hatred for Biafra, but no, they came back again installing the most hated person by the igbos (buhari), through the help of gullible Nigerians.

Nigeria would get better if we kill or stop any civil war soldier from talking or even thinking of becoming president, cause they still have that Biafra resentment mindset. if we continue to recycle this old useless soldiers, the Biafra agitations would continue.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
superstar1:

Who is holding you back from gathering under a mango tree in Aba to declare your country?

Only slaves, war booties, conquered war loots and osu caste beg for them to go or do wherever they want to go or do.
Lol, who is begging you guys? I was only asking why Wale and Femi sweat from their teeth each time they hear about Biafra.
Admit it, the thought of Igbos forming their own country gives you nightmare. You may be a slave but I'm not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
BlackMaria:
Op,your post just made u the same Hypocrite,u call others.
Do you understand English at all? How empty is your skull?

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:
Do you understand English at all? How empty is your skull?
Your reply just showed. You are a hypocrite as I said.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by superstar1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:

Lol, who is begging you guys? I was only asking why Wale and Femi sweat from their teeth each time they hear about Biafra.
Admit it, the thought of Igbos forming their own country gives you nightmare. You may be a slave but I'm not.

they don't want us to form our own country. They say that we tarnish the image of Nigeria in tge international community yet they don't want to go our way so we can tarnish the image of Biafra anyhow we want. If you know that you can't keep up with the hardworking nature of we Igbos then allow us to go our own way.[b][/b] Don't shout one Nigeria and criticize the Igbos at the same time.

I have highlighted the parts that shows you are at our mercy and keep begging us.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
superstar1:

they don't want us to form our own country. They say that we tarnish the image of Nigeria in tge international community yet they don't want to go our way so we can tarnish the image of Biafra anyhow we want. If you know that you can't keep up with the hardworking nature of we Igbos then allow us to go our own way.[b][/b] Don't shout one Nigeria and criticize the Igbos at the same time.

I have highlighted the parts that shows you are at our mercy and keep begging us.
A Man U fan doesn't want Man City to carry the league but that doesn't stop City from carrying it, do you now understand?

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Syphax(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
BlackMaria:

Your reply just showed. You are a hypocrite as I said.
Lemme ignore you and face real humans.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Duru1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
superstar1:

Only slaves, war booties, conquered war loots and osu caste beg for them to go to wherever they want to go to or whatever they want to do.

If I did not know something about inherent stupidity, I would have given you the benefit doubt that you could be smarter than your forebears.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by superstar1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Duru1:

If I did not know something about inherent stupidity, I would have given you the benefit doubt that you could be smarter than your forebears.

Old deluded Gull, you are still alive I thought you have joined your Biafra colleagues.

Your moronic tendencies have become your signature on NL.

Gba be!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Raiders: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
M4gunners:
Chineke aman kwe.One Nigeria is scam free our next Hero . The truth is that, he is being more popular.
Biafra is dead since 1970 like your elders Ohaneze said last week. Stop wasting your time on Biafra and stop been deceive by a 419 Albino who is going to lead you to a war that you will not win while his wife and kids are enjoying in UK
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:

Lemme ignore you and face real humans.
If u are so concerned about Biafra. Then get ur lazy ass up and make a worth while contribution to the struggle instead of hiding behind faceless forum and spitting trash. Go out and fight for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
Let me remind you,that pdp has zoned the presidency to the north. You suckers are the real slaves to the yorubas and the northerners.
The last election proved it. Despite ur support 4 GEJ,where did it land him to.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Raiders: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:

Keep quiet, you don't have the right to talk for Igbos. So you want to tell me that you guys can't survive without us?
We all need each other because we are all one Nigeria
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by superstar1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Syphax:

A Man U fan doesn't want Man City to carry the league but that doesn't stop City from carrying it, do you now understand?

wetin this one dey yarn?

Man City ko Leicester City ni.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by M4gunners: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Biafra is dead since 1970 like your elders Ohaneze said last week. Stop wasting your time on Biafra and stop been deceive by a 419 Albino who is going to lead you to a war that you will not win while his wife and kids are enjoying in UK
Thanks for the advice. I still think you have to give a better suggestion to your fg on how they stop Boko Haram from killing your people.
My reason for this is very simple.We will soon go and Nigeria will be left with few disabled people due to Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Nature8(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Syphax:

Don't mind the idiot.. It's obvious that they can't survive without Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by DaBullIT(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2015
He go do you like odourless fufu

when your eyes clear
Re: Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
We all need each other because we are all one Nigeria
You and who dey do one nigeria?
No let person curse you oo! sad

(1) (Reply)

EFCC: Dasuki Diverted Cash To Buy Houses In Dubai, London / Shi'a Islam And The Shia Islamic Movement Of Zakzaky Will Continue to Grow / Obanikoro Replies SaharaReporters; To Further His Education In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.