Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son (2490 Views)

Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Photo Of Dead Abubakar Shekau, The Ex Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by mokgist: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Following the death of the Kogi gubernatorial candidate, Prince Abubakar Audu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, a certain lady, identified as Empress, has expressed joy over the sad event.
Daily Post reports that the lady, on her twitter handle @Empress Sugabelly, recounted her ordeal with the family of the late politician, where she claimed that his son had raped her and how she was also drowned.
In her tweets, she said, “The Prince Audu I knew was a monster. I am glad he is dead, and I spit and dance on his grave.
So happy he died. God please hurry up and take Mustapha, Kabir and Bashir too, and that their animal of a cousin called Jibrin.”
As if addressing one of the sons Mustapha directly, she penned down, “Your daddy is dead Mustapha.”
She also went on to say those who think she is happy the Prince died because of...

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/abubakar-audu-im-happy-the-monster-died-lady-narrates-how-she-was-sexually-molested-and-tormented-by-family/

Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by jaymejate: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Bring out the EVIDENCE of rape. Mtchew
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Shikena
jaymejate:
Bring out the EVIDENCE of rape. Mtchew
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by LilSmith55(m): 3:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Video of the Rape scene or Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Burger01(m): 4:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Liars everywhere.. Op, get a job and stop peddling false info.

Rubbishundecided
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by oismail(m): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2015
We never said he's a saint
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Aljanah Firidaus, Amin!

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Owoplenty(m): 6:11am On Nov 24, 2015
She is hunting for popularity and she got one though dubious type
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by basty: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2015
what is Prince Audu's sin in what this LovePeddler wrote? A bloody prostitute and liar.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by spenca: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2015
The dead doesn't defend himself , why was it after he passed on she decided to be a megaphone ? Please this is an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Banter1(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Odikwa serious!

Thank you for the gift of life Father.
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Banter1(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Burger01:
Liars everywhere.. Op, get a job and stop peddling false info.

Rubbishundecided
in every rumours, there's an Atom of truth.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Banter1(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2015
oismail:
We never said he's a saint
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Aljanah Firidaus, Amin!
Only if he had JESUS!
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Banter1(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2015
basty:
what is Prince Audu's sin in what this LovePeddler wrote? A bloody prostitute and liar.
Ask thee for forgiveness.
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Banter1(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2015
I Believed her!

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by carinmom(f): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Banter1:
Only if he had JESUS!
He worshipped Allah when he was alive. We pray to Allah to forgive his sins and grant him Jannatul Firdausi
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by carinmom(f): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2015
After reading the post i realized that the lady is just an olosho seeking for attention.
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Burger01(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Banter1:
in every rumours, there's an Atom of truth.
Indeed undecided
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by hassey(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Banter1:
Only if he had JESUS!
the last I remember Jesus never ask or command u to worship him but he did ask u to worship God/Allah, and d same God/Allah audu worship. so it goes to prove that audu accept/follow Jesus teachings than u. may d lord forgive his sins and bless him with paradise
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Adeoba10(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Banter1:
Only if he had JESUS!
wat abt dos wu died before Jesus was born
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by trapQ: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2015
a very stup!d lady
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by trapQ: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
read your bible to know more about that. if you aren't a Christian, ask Google.
Adeoba10:

wat abt dos wu died before Jesus was born
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by trapQ: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2015
look here, the GOD we worship isn't the same as Allah.

Jesus is God. I'm sure you've heard about the trinity. its the same way you have the three arms of government.

the Muslim paradise is inexistent. If you do not accept Jesus christ as your lord and personal saviour, you will not be saved.
hassey:
the last I remember Jesus never ask or command u to worship him but he did ask u to worship God/Allah, and d same God/Allah audu worship. so it goes to prove that audu accept/follow Jesus teachings than u. may d lord forgive his sins and bless him with paradise
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by oismail(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Banter1:
Only if he had JESUS!
Have you?
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by M4gunners: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
I just see a joyful girl. No smoke without fire.
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Adeoba10(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2015
trapQ:
read your bible to know more about that. if you aren't a Christian, ask Google.
Typical example of ''Our pastor said'' ''Daddy G.O said''
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by chiddye(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by trapQ: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
typical mumu
that's why I said you should read the bible yourself to know more.
obviously you aren't sane.
Adeoba10:
Typical example of ''Our pastor said'' ''Daddy G.O said''
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Adeoba10(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
trapQ:

that's why I said am very stupid, no wonder i resemble our gateman .
fixed
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by trapQ: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
you need drugs that inhibit mental retardation. kindly visit the nearest rehab centre before your situation degenerates sir.
Adeoba10:

fixed
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by Adeoba10(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
trapQ:
I need drugs that inhibit mental retardation. I hope to visit the nearest rehab centre before my situation degenerates.
fixed
Re: Shocking!!! Lady Narrates How She Was Sexual Molested By Dead Abubakar Audu Son by trapQ: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bloody ingrate. I can do that too. But I choose to be civil, unlike you who is a crazy schizophrenic fool.

Last time I'm reading or replying your comment. Goodluck with your madness.
Adeoba10:

fixed

(1) (Reply)

If You Voted "Change" Then U Are The Cause Of Naija's Woes / Exposed! Trouble In Abia As Ikpeazu Leaks Huge Secret / Nigeria Is World First Country To Defeat Terrorism – DQH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.