Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Should You Argue Politics With People On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should You Argue Politics With People On Nairaland (747 Views)

FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND / Nigerian Soldiers Murdered In Niger State! Why Play Politics With Our Military? / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Argue Politics With People On Nairaland by mumbasa: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2015
I have done it in the past before the presidential election. It was with the supporters of APC.

From experience I will say NO. Because it's impossible for you to convince them and it's impossible for them to convince you.

Eg - The man doesn't have certificates - How did people who have certificates perform. A certificate is just a worthless paper .

The next day Their fellow supporter puts Goodluck didn't complete his PHD (rumors ) - The same person replies Only a smart man can get a PHD and Mr Goodluck doesn't seem like one.

On one hand a certificate weather it be PhD is just a worthless paper and it doesn't dictate your performance in life but on the other hand it suddenly became a tool to dictate the enemy's performance.

Well abeg I no wan argue so I will not reply
Block.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

See me before election.

Re: Should You Argue Politics With People On Nairaland by mikolo80: 4:21am On Nov 24, 2015
mumbasa:
I have done it in the past before the presidential election. It was with the supporters of APC.

From experience I will say NO. Because it's impossible for you to convince them and it's impossible for them to convince you.

Eg - The man doesn't have certificates - How did people who have certificates perform. A certificate is just a worthless paper .

The next day Their fellow supporter puts Goodluck didn't complete his PHD (rumors ) - The same person replies Only a smart man can get a PHD and Mr Goodluck doesn't seem like one.

On one hand a certificate weather it be PhD is just a worthless paper and it doesn't dictate your performance in life but on the other hand it suddenly became a tool to dictate the enemy's performance.

Well abeg I no wan argue so I will not reply
Block.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

See me before election.

Three groups of ppl in every electorate
for
against
undecided
we argue to win undecided over
and stop spreadd of ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How DSS Officials Maltreated Ex-dg's Wife During Eviction / What Senator Dino Melaye Used To Say About Sahara Reporters In 2013 And 2015 / David Mark Is A Liar, He Did Not Pay My School Fees – Onjeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.