Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? (6220 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by funkyibodude(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2015
As much as I respect peoples custom and tradition, but I was shocked to see this today, that lady their is carrying a child on her back. I felt pity for the poor child, with the heat and discomfort

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Alonzo4g(m): 5:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Lol
Ftc grin
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by deewhone(f): 5:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Wetin we no go see
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by ephemm(m): 5:14am On Nov 24, 2015
if u don't understand someone's tradition/culture/belief, their actions may seem foolish in your eyes.

I had a discussion with an Indian colleague of mine and he criticised the way woman carry children in Africa, either in front (chest) or behind (back), his point is that, the way our women carry children limits the vision of the child, but that in India, their women carry their children strapped with wrapper by the side, such that the child can see what's happening in front or behind - that's his opinion.

the child in the picture above can breath very well...
you just won't understand

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by aresa: 5:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Little things bug shallow, empty, bigoted and little minds..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2015
We shouldn't suffer ourselves because of religion... OK let's assume you are a sadist and you decide to suffer yourself, how about this poor little child??

9 Likes

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by IAMTHEHERO: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2015
With this treatment and hardship, they will grow up and see life as nothing. They will be ever ready to carry bombs and embark on suicide mission.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Tallesty1(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2015
You no even happy say the mother gree show face?

Some of them fit snap picture with their face covered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Nelkoko: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Dat must b Aisha Buhari......

1 Like

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Alonzo4g(m): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Nelkoko:
Dat must b Aisha Buhari......

I totally agree with you grin
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by RichDad1(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2015
She must be the "ninja" wife of the Minister of Communication. cheesy
I pray suffocation does not kill that poor child.

1 Like

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by tolustx(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Op. So because u wn enta FP for NL, u dey snap photo for banking hall? Try m next tym make dem cash u. Ur own go pass Nnamdi Kanu own. And since pple no sabi u like Kanu, dem go just forget u for prison.

Guy, no try am again o. It is considered as a method of security breach.

2 Likes

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Exmay(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2015
This leads to nothing but Vitamin D deficiency...

1 Like

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by rebelXYZ: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2015
ephemm:
if u don't understand someone's tradition/culture/belief, their actions may seem foolish in your eyes.

I had a discussion with an Indian colleague of mine and he criticised the way woman carry children in Africa, either in front (chest) or behind (back), his point is that, the way our women carry children limits the vision of the child, but that in India, their women carry their children strapped with wrapper by the side, such that the child can see what's happening in front or behind - that's his opinion.

the child in the picture above can breath very well...
you just won't understand
don't mind them.. the problem that's happening around the world today is because we lack the ability to accept one another's beliefs, culture and way of life. I don't know why the op is shocked about this.
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2015
Blackfire:

opin aye. . .

Uwa mmebi.
meanin?
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by rebelXYZ: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2015
funkyibodude:
I saw this in the bank today and I was shocked, that lady their is carrying a child on her back. How on earth do you expect this child to breath
if u cover ur head with ur wwrapper while sleeping in the night, don't u breath?

4 Likes

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by omowolewa: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2015
May be its cold
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Not so good
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by M4gunners: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Me myself i am looking at that pic in another perspective. That Child there might be a stolen child. No body is even thinking of that, instead we are talking of Cultures.

3 Likes

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by fagbalex(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Learn to respect people religion and belief. Before they born your generation Hijab has existed. It's an epitome of Muslim woman. So RESPECT us with our believe. After all she's not those women that expose their body for sexual healing.
Alhamdulilah am a Muslim because Islam explain vividly how to live life.

3 Likes

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by porka: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2015
fagbalex:
Learn to respect people religion and belief. Before they born your generation Hijab has existed. It's an epitome of Muslim woman. So RESPECT us with our believe. After all she's not those women that expose their body for sexual healing.
Alhamdulilah am a Muslim because Islam explain vividly how to live life.

The is not about hijab o, Oga Sheikh.

It is about the child. Can't see that the child is all covered up?

S/he could suffocate in that condition.

People normally provide an opening for the child to breath at least.

Learn to value human being's life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by Lovexme(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2015
That's common in the north.
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by otukpo(f): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2015
I tire for them.
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by DaBullIT(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
For say na that BVN queue you dey wey sun dey roast you , you for no get time to dey snap people picture up and down

If security come see you now , arrest you talk say you dey take style dey survey their bank ni

You for come here come talk say na Village people dey do you ??

Nna na you do you o
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by bonechamberlain(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
na wa o how would this child breathe properly, what kind of culture is this.
Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by porka: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
rebelXYZ:
don't mind them.. the problem that's happening around the world today is because we lack the ability to accept one another's beliefs, culture and way of life. I don't know why the op is shocked about this.

The child is innocent.

You wouldn't even cover up a goat's face, would you?

It's about the child's health.

Do you know whether the person who post this is a Muslim?

Let's respect human being's life.

2 Likes

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by porka: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Lovexme:
That's common in the north.

It's not a safe practice though.

Not safe for the child, whether in the north or west.

1 Like

Re: is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? by carinmom(f): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2015
What is shocking about the way she carried her child Don't u know this is very normal among Muslims particularly in the north? If you don't know all these then i must say that Op is a local champion who is only familiar with his local environment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Caught A Fellow Nigerian Woman Cheating On Her Husband . Can I Tell Him / The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.