Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday (673 Views)

Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators / Pro-biafran Agitators Are Miscreants - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by Donswatter(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Due to the refusal of the Nigerian government to release their leader (Nnamdi Kanu), the indegenious people of Biafra have fallen back to PROTESTING. The were seen along porthacourt Road and other major roads in Aba yesterday chanting solidarity songs and asking for the release of thier leader Nnamdi Kanu whom they said had been detained for crimes he didn't commit. Nnamdi Kanu, however has been charged for been a terrorist by 'DISTURBING' the peace of eastern states. The case which was filed against him by the Nigerian government has been ajoined to tuesday 2 december 2015. The BIAFRAN AGITATORS are seen to be getting more aggressive by the day. Some were seen pulling down all the flags along porthacourt Road yesterday evening. Something needs to be done and the question remains WHAT?

Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by saintgoogle(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by bhimbor1994: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Gud...its necessary
Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Six feet dey hungry them

1 Like

Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by M4gunners: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Small boy back up your claim with the flags along the road you saw them pulled down or is against the law for them to carry Biafran flags? Show the photos of the flags pulled down.
Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2015
It is necessary
Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by alcmene: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2015
There was a protest in Onitsha yesterday. They blocked the ever busy Owerri road
I am surprised not to have seen it here
Here are some few pictures I managed to snap from afar

Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by Jazzlite: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Time for the police to make Xmas dough...
Re: Biafran Agitators Protesting Yesterday by Donswatter(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2015
M4gunners:
Small boy back up your claim with the flags along the road you saw them pulled down or is against the law for them to carry Biafran flags? Show the photos of the flags pulled down.
was about to but the told me to put away my phone so i did. What chance do i stand against over a thousand men with "HUNGER PACK" instead of 6pack?

(1) (Reply)

FG Subsidises Petrol By N10.58/litre Despite Scarcity / See The Wristwatch That Cost N204 Million And Checkout What Basketmouth Said / Nigerian School That Has Produced 5 Presidents, 20 Governors And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.