Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady (4869 Views)

Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out For Dressing "Indecently" To His Class (Pictured) / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by faslukoki(f): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2015
I captured these pics myself... The lady in black (pictured right) caused a lot of frenzy and eyebrows yesterday at the humanity block of OAU yesterday , where she wore a quad jump gown.
The lady (name unknown) was spotted with a guy, both coming towards the department of History OAU. Guys, ladies and probably Mx around were like "what is she wearing?" read full details :http://www.lukmonfasasinews.com/2015/11/moment-hajia-frowns-at-indecently_24.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by tunnyl(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Naija
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by delishpot: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Her dressing no make sense sha

1 Like

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by gunuvi(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2015
That guy keg long sha oo in that first picture. He be like make I quick Waka with this girl before someone else come overtake me. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Except if the front part show much of her bo*obs... thats almost normal around here

7 Likes

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Nobody holy pass o.

Dressing doesn't necessarily show morals

4 Likes

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by HopeAtHand: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
faslukoki:
I captured these pics myself... The lady in black (pictured right) caused a lot of frenzy and eyebrows yesterday at the humanity block of OAU yesterday , where she wore a quad jump gown.
The lady (name unknown) was spotted with a guy, both coming towards the department of History OAU. Guys, ladies and probably Mx around were like "what is she wearing?" read full details :http://www.lukmonfasasinews.com/2015/11/moment-hajia-frowns-

at-indecently_24.html?m=1

Come to uniport and see. grin

4 Likes

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by idu1(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Bastar.d
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by chiddye(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by Zi: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2015
adebayor1490:
Except if the front part show much of her bo*obs... thats almost normal around here
Exactly. The girl even has straight legs on point cool
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by hahn(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2015
This country will only get better when people start minding their own business. The hajia, the op and the dumbo that took the picture are all full of sh*t because I can bet that, like most humans, they are not perfect either.

Man always seems to feel that other people's sins are worse than the ones they commit.

6 Likes

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by dpete1: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Nothing new, nothing bad..unless she walks in a bikini outfit and also, not you business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by Hiploko(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Better becos there is nothing to hide than hijab where bombs are hidden..... grin
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by bjprodint(f): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dat hajia no fit live for america cos she go go ugly as she go squeeze face tire
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by free2ryhme: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by kcwitch(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
If she wants to wear the hijab properly, it has to be beyond her waist level. God knows the heart and deeds of everyman

1 Like

Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by ameleon(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
wink
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wu b d fool wey snap ah sef#.. ..# Wetin b op own;free ah nan..She go learn wen embarrassment set in# Mak wind blow am..#
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by prettyprecy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
please kindly vote for me in the palms photo contest click on the link below and write number one in the comment box. thannkssss
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1778808445679935&substory_index=0&id=1630034223890692
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by ODUBEZE: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
faslukoki:
The lady (name unknown) was spotted with a guy, both coming towards the department of History OAU. Guys, ladies and probably Mx around were like "what is she wearing?" read full details :http://www.lukmonfasasinews.com/2015/11/moment-hajia-frowns-at-indecently_24.html?m=1
Oh boy you get time ooooo. From your caption, I thought the Muslim baby was worse!
Don't tell me you have not seen worse!
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by Benbisco(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bro, after showing us the pix and telling us the story you want us to still click the link for the full details.
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by lukuluku101(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
But that guy with a headphone, wearing flip flops shaaa...within academic areas? Sigh
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by timmyblast(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
That dressing is so on point compare to what most of our sisters wear these days
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by abdulkayus(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
timmyblast:
That dressing is so on point compare to what most of our sisters wear these days

What is so on point in that thrash that she wore?
What is bad is bad, no sugar coating.
That gown is too small nah. Haba, someone can easily peep into her undies
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by abdulkayus(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
kcwitch:
If she wants to wear the hijab properly, it has to be beyond her waist level. God knows the heart and deeds of everyman

It is not a must it has to be beyond the waist level. She covered up well. That is what hijab is all about, making sure that clothing covered u well
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by abdulkayus(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hiploko:
Better becos there is nothing to hide than hijab where bombs are hidden..... grin

Bigot
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by Viktor1983(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
different strokes for different folks
Re: Moment An Hajia Frowns At Indecently Dressed Lady by eightsin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
I can't see what is wrong with the dressing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Genius 19-year-old Boy Who Scored 337 In His JAMB Exam (photos / NLC, Zamfara To Embark On An Indefinite Strike On Monday / See Funny Moment University Student Saw His Result On The Notice Board (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.