Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (1453 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Kachikwu’s Comment Fuels Hoarding, Panic Buying / Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) / Stop Panic Buying, Fuel Not Scarce, NNPC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by flyingsnail(f): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2015
By Michael Eboh

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Tuesday, called on Nigerians to desist from panic buying of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), also known as fuel, stating that it has about 23 days of product supply in all its depots across the country.

Reacting to the resurgence of fuel queues in some cities across the country, the NNPC, in a statement by Mr. Ohi Alegbe, Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, stated that its depots have about 927.461 million litres of PMS which is enough to serve the country for the next 23 days if no drop of the product is imported within the period.

The NNPC blamed the resurgence of queues at petrol filling stations on rumour of an impending scarcity, assuring that it has enough products to meet the demand of the country.

It also warned oil marketers not to engage in sharp practices, stating that anyone found wanting would be dealt with decisively.....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fuel-not-scarce-stop-panic-buying-nnpc-tells-nigerians/
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by INTROVERT(f): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2015
story
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Confirm talk. We won't allow anyone to sabotage our collective effort. The oil cabal must bow, a new sheriff is in town. Thank God I voted for Change. Quote me @ ur own peril.
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Since we have 30+ years reserve how on earth wud they say its scarce.
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by CLASSMAN: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Mr man act like a normal Nigerian take u r car with empty tank and go to the next filling station to buy and know weather fuel is scarce or not

1 Like

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Hiploko(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2015
madridguy:
Confirm talk. We won't allow anyone to sabotage our collective effort. The oil cabal must bow, a new sheriff is in town. Thank God I voted for Change. Quote me @ ur own peril.
I want to quote u as advised... How can a sane human being say there is fuel now?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by moyakz(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
when will this people stop lieing??fuel is not scarce??why are nnpc filling stations not selling fuel then??BUNCH OF LIARS UNDER A LIEING KING's REGIME!

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by coolzeal(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Fuel is not scarce yet, majority of the citizens who barely keep their jobs are buying in a ridiculous amount, some can't get fuel even now. Are the citizens of Nigeria that foolish? Zombies in slave camp.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by demarc001: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes sir! We won't panic, waiting at home for you to supply us after everybody looses their job/business and start dieing of hunger. Mtchewww! Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by NextGovernor(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Sorry to say Nigeria don't have direction. Even with my readiness to buy #400 per litre, I have to stay hours in long queue to still buy fuel. Since last 2weeks you guys have been saying you have fuel that will last months but release the fuel to us is a problem. You keep disturbing private stations for hurding and not selling fuel but government owned NNPC are all close down and no fuel.

In reality we don't have fuel but on papers there is fuel everywhere. APC can never stop lies even when the coast is so clear of the truth.

The only interesting thing here is we are not suffering it alone, even the "Sai Buhari" group are also crying and suffering all these economic and fuel issue. lol

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by demarc001: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2015
madridguy:
Tell your sherrif to come supply me fuel

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by IAMTHEHERO: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Wey it dey?
Fuel is one of the commodities whether punch, the nation, the sun, the tribune, the vanguard publish it or not, the masses will surely know. APC, if you like buy all the media houses, Nigerians know there is scarcity of fuel.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by jaymejate: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2015
E nor scarce yet we de queue for filling station
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by yang(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Zombies will soon shout sai dullard

And go back to stand at the petrol station

25 people were killed in Asaba last weekend waiting for petrol

And the zoo government keeps lying and has not even cared that it's citizens were killed
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by moyakz(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2015
madridguy:
new sheriff ko,old sheriffat ni!!i presume u r enjoying this cloud of change already,where citizens purchase their very own commodity for as much as #400 while the self proclaimed oil minister is feeling on top of the world,abroad.#unforeseeing_nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by hassan85(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Makes no sense. so we shouldn't move again or we should go sleep at petroleum stations? nnpc should wake up from ds noise making
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Story

Seeing is believing.

Lets see the queue disappear first before you make mouth

Meanwhile, here is what you should learn about life

https://www.nairaland.com/2758143/take-life-easy-life-too
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by tafabaloo(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
E be like say craze dey worry u na
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by princemillla(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Give us DPR hotlines, we have people hoarding fuel and are selling far above normal price.

We are the architect of some of our challenges in this nation.
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by otokx(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
NNPC can lie sha.
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by yhemsy62(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Let someone come and tell me what scarcity means
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Blackfire(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Even NNpC is confused... This can only mean one thing, opin aye +uwa mmebi.
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by permsec: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2015
moyakz:

[b]new sheriff ko,old sheriffat ni[/b]i presume u r enjoying this cloud of change already,where citizens purchase their very own commodity for as much as #400 while the self proclaimed oil minister is feeling on top of the world,abroad.#unforeseeing_nigerian!
The new sherrif indeed. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by NextGovernor(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Wey it dey?
Fuel is one of the commodities whether punch, the nation, the sun, the tribune, the vanguard publish it or not, the masses will surely know. APC, if you like buy all the media houses, Nigerians know there is scarcity of fuel.

Gbam
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Beremx(f): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
If they have enough fuel, why hoarding it then?
Liars!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Trut(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
If they have enough fuel, why hoarding it then?

Liars!

Berem have the light grin
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Beremx(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Trut:

Berem have the light grin
what light if I may ask?
Nonsense!
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by Hiploko(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Reminds me of the days of the military. Especially Christmas periods. Fuel used to be as scarce as a dollar. The best we had was during GEJ. There was steady supply of the product even during Xmas. Now we have gone back to those horrible days.. All those shouting change, may your lives be run as the country is now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by flyingsnail(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by moyakz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hiploko:
Reminds me of the days of the military. Especially Christmas periods. Fuel used to be as scarce as a dollar. The best we had was during GEJ. There was steady supply of the product even during Xmas. Now we have gone back to those horrible days.. All those shouting change, may your lives be run as the country is now!!!
AMEN AND AMEN!!sealed!!
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by basilo101: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
but NNPC stations can never be enof
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians by NextGovernor(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
basilo101:
but NNPC stations can never be enof

NNPC not even operating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi: Faleke Raises Alarm. / See The Good Work NEMA Is Doing In Dikwa LGA Borno State (photos) / Must Read: Buhari's 5 Achievements In Just 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.