Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lagos Danfo Driver Killed By Park Thugs Aka Agboro - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Danfo Driver Killed By Park Thugs Aka Agboro (709 Views)

Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos / Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Danfo Driver Killed By Park Thugs Aka Agboro by liumesty(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Source: http://nolli9ja..com

Mr Samuel Adamo, who was a danfo driver in Lagos, with three wives and five kids was stabbed to death in Oshodi. he was attacked in a motor pack which was at Shodi-under-bridge area while loading his bus for passengers by some motor park thugs popularly known as Agbero.

He was asked to make payments for his passengers by the agbero's, then he refused claiming he had no paccengers from their park yet, which resulted into a fight.
three of thugs attacked Adamo, and stabbed him in the neck, chest and stomach, then he bled to death at the spot.

It was reported that the police caught only one of the thugs Teslim Tajudeen and placed him under arest.
Tajudeen however,claimed not to be responsible for the death, adding that he only stabbed Adamo in the chest.
Here are his statements
"I work as a conductor although I do not have a permanet bus I work with. whenever i don't work as a conductor, I help touts to collect money from drivers in Oshodi.
"I was actually walking down to the spot where i usually stay to collect loading fee when i saw a driver arguing with some of our boys, Lateef aka Eba and Baba Oba by names
"When I got there, I was told that they asked Adamo to pay fr loading before taking passengers.
"The driver Refused, claiming he had yet to load his bus. The argument led to a fight. The driver threatened to stab Eba and Baba Oba.
"I tried to separate then, but the driver also threatened to stab me. Eba subsequently picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck"
The father of the decreased said he wants justice even though his son is buried.

Source: http://Nolli9ja..com

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sent To Prison Over Visa Fraud / Chaos; Fleeing Ppl In Kaduna North, / Spot On By El-rufat- On The Clash Between The Army And Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.