Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (25812 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Hope these words are enough for Abiola Ajimobi because he will be the one to first cut the minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pretydiva(f): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Mk God punish any governor wey nor go fit pay d 18k minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by bluecircle470: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2015
1st sensible saying of Ben Bruce ds year
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Gidoka(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
"i did not enter into government because i was unemployed, i entered into government because i want to make a CHANGE" - Ben Bruce silver bird @35

I love dis dude

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by arolexwalex1(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
hmmmm #Dontreduceminmumwage
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by haywire07(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
I just love bruce #commonsense
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pikapizy(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Some APC frogs will come and castigate this man for saying the bitter truth while na their papa salary or their salary dem dey cut so..

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
I love this man
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by litetias(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 
If you dont know what to say why dont you just blow whistle.
Where were you when the governors held their meeting and agreed that they cant afford to pay the minimum wage anymore?

7 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Earthkumy(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Weting we go do na?

What type of weapons are military recovering under Buhari, take a look here? By Earthkumy www.nairaland.com/2758227/military-under-gej- recovers-weapons
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Trailblazer1(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Bruce is the man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ruggedboy01: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Wetin I fit do with 18k per month undecided

2 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Iykopee(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Only in the zoo they can't pay minimum wage of 18k/month.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Sunnymatey(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Saying and acting are two different sides of a coin.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by galaxy4rep(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2015
noted
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by valandy99(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2015
well said
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by francizy(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2015
***In Keneking's voice*** Buhari ohhhhhhhhhhh! shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by lexyman(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
We need at least some few people in the senate to always say the truth ...thisisjustacommonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Raiders: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
litetias:

If you dont know what to say why dont you just blow whistle.
Where were you when the governors held their meeting and agreed that they cant afford to pay the minimum wage anymore?
They didn't say they were going to reduce the minimum wage. The governors said they want more money from the FG so they can pay their workers.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by abeniagbon(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
This man make point here.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Bollinger(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
See why you all need to understand how taxation works? In normal societies, natural resources in not the only means for generating revenue. In Nigeria it is the only means. It would have been better if the country knew how to manage the wealth from oil, but sadly that is not the case. Nigeria is like a spoilt brat who's parents left a fortune for him after their death. The brat, instead of investing the fortune wisely, is busy partying all day and all night. Worse is, the brat is also married with a large delinquent family who he doesn't take care of. One day, the children are going to rise up and kill the brat to take over his fortune.

6 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Muzikluva(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
I hope they listen o! Bunch of self-centred people.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pikapizy(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Saying and acting are two different sides of a coin.
At least its a step forward... U what have u said for the good of Nigeria lately? APC frog!
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Echelle(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2015
I love no. 7 die... 9ja Govt. Wawa, Mugu
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Lol this man and his character sha...I don't blame him sha...
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by kozmokaz(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2015
buh seriously dis man has a point deer!!

if u see were dis big men dey carry dem dog go fast food ehh

u go wish u b d dog self grin
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by lastpage: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 

[b]I was wondering about the same question because l am sure no Govt will dare do that.

Maybe this is just another "cheap propaganda" for the masses because Ben Bruce needs to first show us his staff-salary list, from his "Cleaners to gate-men".... after which, he should tell us whether he supported the amendment to reduce the various humongous allowances of Senators like him and effort to make such incomes public and accountable through the use of TSM system..

Nigerians of today are not as stewpid as those of the past and wont fall for one Sin-nator Ben Bruce PLAYING TO THE GALLERY

Most criminality that affects Nigerians originates from their SENATE Chambers where laws are delayed, not passed at all or never even contemplated (PIB, FOI and many more comes to mind)

Currently, it is this same Senate that has refused to approve the payment of money owed to Petroleum marketers (from the previous Subsidy regime) so that at least the current scarcity can be "temporarily ameliorated" pending a lasting solution.
Yet, people like Ben Bruce will be quick to criticize the Govt for making Nigerians suffer Petrol Scarcity!

Ben Bruce, please put your Mouth, where your Money is
.[/b]

Nuff said.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Trioxocarbonate: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2015
femmy2010:

Must you always abuse other tribe ?
All Nigerian tribe has their own good and bad so best we all work together to make a better us thus a better Country .
For me i live in a country and not a Zoo like some profess

Ignore that ipo-bastard.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015
You can imagine.

That 18k minimum is a slave's wage for a family man that is.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Ajinoride(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015
permsec:
Well said sir!

Aregbesola must hear this. You cannot be maintaining your uselsess beards for thousands of naira monthly and pay ur workers peanuts.
I think Nigeria is ripe for a sincere political revolution. this current breed of leaders do not have our interest at heart. they are only interested in what they can still.
they lack sense of direction.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Jonjerrie(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
mumu wia u hide ur brain go look for it @ buhari farm in daura since u no de Nigeria
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Objectives: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2015
The greed of some so called public servants is sickening, if the economy is in a bad shape and there's need to cut expenses, shouldn't they begin by cutting theirs, Isn't it obvious that if exorbitant allowances given to these thieves is slashed we won't even talk about touching minimum wage except we want to raise it?? And people still vote these foxes into power?? When will we awaken as a nation? When?

PS: If only Sen. Bruce spoke this way during sessions..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS / PDP Secretary Dies In Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.