Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (25804 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by boiz2mhen(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
TWitter senator.....just don't like this guy!
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by paroski: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice one Mr senator bmb
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Neduzze5(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
deeswagger:
This Nigeria sef, e dey one kind... If dem reduce minimun wage, how people wan afford wristwatch wey go tell dem if rain go fall in the next 3 hours or not... No reduction puleaseeeeeeeee!!!

How much is the watch?
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Adyrin(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 
Governors are saying they won't be able to pay MW!
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 
You just want to insult the man. you have not been monitoring the debate on minimum wage in recent times.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by EagleEyes001(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerians should stand up boldly with untamed courage and fight for rights as some so called developed nations have done. The riding over and over looking has got to stoppppppppppp!
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by lumeneng22: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
This man will be Nigerian President someday if we know what we are doing. Sorry I just want to make common sense.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by AndyAustin(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
U get fight with am
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ascapella(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by mubalex50(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
GOD BLESS U MR SENATOR
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by spymaster(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am all for increase in the minimum wage to N50,000. However the state and federal government must reduce the workforce by 60% while employing more teachers and police officers. The disengaged workers should be absorbed by the private sector. A look at the ministries shows 10 people doing the same job and at times sitting idle. The total wage bill for this ten people should be distributed to just 3 of them who are well motivated to work and the remaining 7 should go to d private sector and add value there. Take for example a state of 5million people with a civil servant wage bill of 2billion naira and combine federal allocation & IGR of 4.5billion. There are 30,000 workers who are taking 45% of the total money accruing to the state while the remaining 4.97million citizens only have value for 55%, provided the politician didn't steal that also. We can see that the rest of us who are not civil servants are unfairly cheated by those who does not even add value to the state. My opinion therefore is to have a small smart result oriented and well paid civil service than an overbloated underpaid one who only wail all the time even though most are redundant.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by IBBG(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
u people castigating Ben Bruce for not speaking during senate sessions seem to forget that the Senate president must give u permission before u can speak on the floor. Otherwise u go d watch as zombie as others the speak.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Onliie(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Animal

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Raiders: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onliie:
Animal
Mumu
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by harjayi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
If he has Obanikoro brain then even the child born today has brain more than you.
If you did not hear anything about reducing the minimum wage then u are living under the rock
Raiders:
If he has Obanikoro brain then even the child born today has brain more than you.
If you did not hear anything about reducing the minimum wage then u are living under the rock
Raiders:

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:

Don't be a shame to the cause of humanity.

If your father or yourself earn less than N18,000 per month, will you afford an android phone plus monthly data subscription to insult online ?

Thats the topic.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
chesterlee:
-Its unjust for a govt to contemplate reducing workers pay of ₦18,000. What can that amount buy in today's Nigeria?#DontreduceminimumwageBen
Wise words from Ben Bruce

Best Senator ever!!!

Money wey i dey spend in one weekend with my girlfriend when i was still an unbeliever..
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:
This man only pour out his words on twitter but his always silent in the House, we all saw how mute he was during the ministerial screening like he forgot his mouth at home. He should do more of the talking and confrontations on the floor of national assembly and not on twitter.

Dude FG aint the one complaining its state governors that are complaining and mind you eastern governors aint left out. No matter how bad you dislike someone or how bad the person hurt you never wish someone dead cuz the wish might just come give you a sweet hug. #shalom

What would Ben Bruce say on the floor of the house when we know that 95% of the house do not reason like him ? They reason with their bellies and are only after their pockets.

He is a media mogul and a former DG of NTA so i assume you dont feel he is afraid of public speeches.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by babajero(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
your stupidity is classless.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by DonleeForLife(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm! end time dogs
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Darteyyyy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
When the government has more power than the people that voted them to power. Then i wonder, do we really need leaders?, compared to other countries, i really dont see why we need governors and all, we're calling on rich people to represent poor people while they get richer.

And why will i want to vote someone into power when i know he wont work to my best interest and he'll only end up being more powerful.

The minimum wage is supposed to be adjusted not according to the rate of inflation but according to the purchasing power of a single note, since the rate of inflation and purchasing power of the naira varies in different states, the minimum wage for workers in different states should be different.

Democracy in Nigeria and Africa is not for the people in anyway, This is Aristocracy or Plutocracy to say.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pikapizy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

'9-In the last 4 years the cost of food & fuel has gone up. Can we in good faith make a case for reducing workers pay?' #Dontreduceminimumwage.

If you can think critically, you could have realized that PDP has really put this country into trouble we are experiencing now. How have they diversified the economy during the boom period for the past sixteen years?

According to Bruce, the prices of fuel goes up in the past for years more than any other years in Nigeria history coupled with the removal of subsidy; what are the resultant impact of this on Nigerians? Instead of getting positive effect, it is negative coupled with rising debt, depletion of reserves.
You'd have made a Lil sense if I was a PDP supporter ".. But hey bro... I don't support these politicians
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pikapizy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

'9-In the last 4 years the cost of food & fuel has gone up. Can we in good faith make a case for reducing workers pay?' #Dontreduceminimumwage.

If you can think critically, you could have realized that PDP has really put this country into trouble we are experiencing now. How have they diversified the economy during the boom period for the past sixteen years?

According to Bruce, the prices of fuel goes up in the past for years more than any other years in Nigeria history coupled with the removal of subsidy; what are the resultant impact of this on Nigerians? Instead of getting positive effect, it is negative coupled with rising debt, depletion of reserves.
You'd have made a Lil sense if I was a PDP supporter ".. But hey bro... I don't support these thiffing politicians... I hate when young boys support them..whether APC or PDP? I'm only a friend to a working and effective government
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by dukecharles(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Like seriously? BEN Bruce attention seeker, you must be high on a cheap stuff
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Billygee2u: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Raiders:
if you have no money, kindly go borrow money and buy some sense,hypocrite
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Billygee2u: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2015
chesterlee:
-Its unjust for a govt to contemplate reducing workers pay of ₦18,000. What can that amount buy in today's Nigeria?#DontreduceminimumwageBen
Wise words from Ben Bruce

Best Senator ever!!!
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ishmaelistic: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
He will do well.
Raiders:
Bruce is just a noise maker. What has he done in the senate and how many bills has he propose since he became a senator? He is going to be worse than GEJ if he rules Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women / Sunday Dare Relocates To MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.