Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Merry Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas (1842 Views)

Wishing Christians ‘Merry Christmas’ Is A Sin – Cleric, Zakir Naik / The Nigeria Police, Military & Paramilitary Choir Wish You A Merry Christmas / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas by sosanova: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Happiness — May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
Love— On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
Fulfillment –Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
Peace — May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
Prosperity–On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
Friendship— I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more
years together as friends.
Joy of Giving — May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your
soul.
Blessings –May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
Kindness –On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of
happiness.
Re: Merry Christmas by Rich4god(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
So Barbaric
Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok. Seen.
I bet they knew they were living and doing business in an Islamic State.
Re: Merry Christmas by nnamdibig(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
This is very interesting...........religion of peace indeed.
Re: Merry Christmas by nnamdibig(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Religion of peace indeed
Re: Merry Christmas by ginawest(f): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2015
and you dont want them to fight for Biafra?how can you kill people because they can't read the Quran when am sure you can't read the Bible? madness!

5 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
These are criminals disguised as Muslims. On which ground would they ask them to recite Qur'an? It's a market place and they enter Igbos shop straight forward as if they knew them before the encounter. Gullible minds will say Muslims killed Igbos in Minna. This is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
So Barbaric

So islam

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas by Pavore9: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Though a 2011 incident by why murdering in the name of religion, what a peaceful religion! angry

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas by sosanova: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
These are criminals disguised as Muslims. On which ground would they ask them to recite Qur'an? It's a market place and they enter Igbos shop straight forward as if they knew them before the encounter. Gullible minds will say Muslims killed Igbos in Minna. This is pathetic.

Fool....

5 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas by ta4ba3(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
End time Muslims
Re: Merry Christmas by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
sosanova:

Fool....
Did I asked your name?

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Get your weak ass taqiyya out of this thread!

You muslims will never condemn the activities of your fellow lunatics but will rush to deny and blame others.

The innocent traders were asked to recite specifically the Islamic Testimony of Faith which is recited in Arabic and translates to : There is no god but allah and Mohammed is his prophet!

This testimony of faith is used by jihadists to forcefully convert or weed out non muslims and is what you will need to click on to post in the useless boko section here on NL.

It is contained in your koran.

So stop your bullshiting
Fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas by Lordave: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Since 2011?
Re: Merry Christmas by mekadinho(f): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2015
And we keep asking, why do they hate us so much....? I m out.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas by simplycarro: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Silly animals killing in the name of Islam.
Re: Merry Christmas by ticking: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Free Biafra

Re: Merry Christmas by sosanova: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Did I asked your name?
Get thee behind me u hijab wearing terrorist/ suicide bomber

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2015
"Lies, propaganda" - In the voice of a "progressive"

"Those agitating for Biafra are mad. How do they expect us to leave our business and properties and go home"? - In the voice Nigerian Igbos.

"Islam is peace" - In the voice Moderate Moslems

"Igbos in the North should come home" - In the voice of Massob

"Millions of our Igbo brothers live in the north and they love Nigeria." - In the voice of the Sultan

"One Nigeria" - In the voice of Gowon

"This is one of the reasons we want Biafra. Let Nigeria have their Islamic Republic. Let us go home to Biafra" - In the voice of Noblezone.
Re: Merry Christmas by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Get your weak ass taqiyya out of this thread!

You muslims will never condemn the activities of your fellow lunatics but will rush to deny and blame others.

The innocent traders were asked to recite specifically the Islamic Testimony of Faith which is recited in Arabic and translates to : There is no god but allah and Mohammed is his prophet!

This testimony of faith is used by jihadists to forcefully convert or weed out non muslims.

It is contained in your koran.

So stop your bullshiting
Fool
Bullshit in ur statement. Don't wait for someone to teach you Islam on the newspapers, go and learn Islam you will have peace of mind.
Re: Merry Christmas by Herald47: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2015
If you think this case will be thrown in the dust bin by buhari's government click like.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas by sosanova: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Did I asked your name?
Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
Ok. Seen.
I bet they knew they were living and doing business in an Islamic State.

Madala is less than 3km from Zuba, Abuja and 20km from Aso Rock.

Madala is gwari land in Niger state.

Madala and Suleja where settled by Fulani hausa and Arab slave raiders who plagued the middle belt for slaves

The surrounding hills in Madala and Suleja have man made caves where gwari people took refuge from the Muslim slave raiders.

Madala and Suleja even though there is an emirate located in Suleja is not awusa land.

Recall the Christmas's bombing happened in Madala.

Bokos have surrounded Abuja but we are ready for them.
Re: Merry Christmas by Junior66(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
The religion of peace people, good morning.
Re: Merry Christmas by sosanova: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Did I asked your name?
Get thee behind me u hijab wearing book haram sympathiser .
Re: Merry Christmas by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
sosanova:

Is better than to be a product of baby factory, how much did she sold herself to give birth to you, no insult its a research question.
Re: Merry Christmas by Trioxocarbonate: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Since 2011.

Mods please bring down this thread.

Re: Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Bullshit in ur statement. Don't wait for someone to teach you Islam on the newspapers, go and learn Islam you will have peace of mind.

I will go and learn in Borno

Boko ediot
Re: Merry Christmas by Idrismusty97(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
The ones protesting in Abuja are next.
Re: Merry Christmas by Trioxocarbonate: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The ones protesting in Abuja are next.

Re: Merry Christmas by Idrismusty97(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Trioxocarbonate:
Oh shît, This is 2011 news. I thought the cleansing have already started. Dammit.

(1) (2)

British Police In Dilemma Over Diezani / See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow / – One Of The Founding Fathers Of Ebonyi State, Senator Dr. Ofia Nwali Dies At 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.