Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. (3577 Views)

Fresh May & Baker Job Recruitment - 28th Oct, 2015 / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by UgoChick: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2006
Hi people,i'v been invited 4 a test by NNPC,has any1 written it b4?Is it like normal GMats?Pls i need info. Thanx.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by sunnychuks(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2006
People from niger delta should been in a better position to tell u the kind of question NNPC normaly asks.

Meanwhile did your invitation came through posts,e-mail or text ,because i also applied but have not been invited.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by Icejay(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2006
The test consists of 2 sections. The first part is the General knowledege test;there are 120 questions which comprise of diagram analysis,verbal anology e.g book is to library as beer is to crate etc,simple quantitative reasoning test( including simple fractions,word problems etc) and finally the 2nd section which is a vocational test(that is your discipline).It comprises of 30 questions.I wish all the best.I think the pass mark is 70% and above.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by cushman(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2006
@ugochick, wh did u get ur nnpc invitatn n how??
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by seems: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2006
ugo pls can u tell us how u were invited is it thruogh e-mail or posting.pls let us know. and pls which zone are they inviting is it s/east or what
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by BJM(f): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2006
pls somebody should help me with the management format for the nnpc test, last week a nairalander was kind to have given us the science format, pls help me with management format or the years and pages in our gmat we can get relevant information(i mean the gmat edition). for those of u who got invited, pls be kind enough to tell how u got ur invitation letters. thank u and God bless all of us.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by bosunolu(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2006
i beg i don write the exams (Niger Delta) i never get the result. wetin dey seley? abi dem don screen me out? Anybody with info should speak out now oooooooooo!
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by BJM(f): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2006
Bosunolu, since u did the test, kindly give us a hint on the management question we are likely to expect,(that is if u did the management part) pls
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by seems: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2006
Plz am a bit confused about this NNPC stuff is it DPR OR NNPC That we applied for in June. Anyway has anyone written phillipsconsultimg test before plz the fellow shld let us know how their test was because it seems phillipsconsulting wld be conducting the test.Wishing u all the best. We shall get there in Jesus Name.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by powerball: 3:15am On Oct 21, 2006
Hello,

In respect of the NNPC upcoming Test,can someone gate crash,cos i really didn't apply formally.

I heared that the interview they did in Benin,the management gave the applicants each N3,000 as their transport allowance.As for me i need that kind of cash.

So,i am out.

POWERBALL.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by powerball: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2009
Dear Fellow Nairalanders

Multi-Links Telecom is recruiting for the following vacancies in Abuja,Imo,Enugu and Port-Harcourt locations.

The positions are:

1.Admin Officers:ND/NCE/HND/BSC

2.Store Keepers:ND/NCE/HND/BSC

3.Marketing Executives:ND/NCE/HND/BSC

4.Customer Care Officers:HND/BSC

5.Computer Analysts:HND/BSC

6.Facilities Manager:HND/BSC

7.Security Operatives:SSCE

All interested candidates should forward their CVs to multilinks@naijanet.com not later than 30th January,2009.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test 28th Oct. by JARUSHUB: 5:57am On May 23, 2019
Format and Tips on What to Expect in NNPC Computer Based Aptitude Test

https://www.jarushub.com/what-to-expect-in-nnpc-computer-based-aptitude-test/

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Foreign Scholarship Programme 2014 / Pls Is this the normal procedure for Union Bank recruitment / Rainoil Latest Job Recruitment, September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.