Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerians, We Are Cowards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians, We Are Cowards (562 Views)

SARS Only Misbehave In The South Because Southerners Are Cowards — Twitter User / Most Untrustworthy Set Of Nigerians We Have / Nigerians, We Have Seen More Terror Than Paris And The World Doesnt Care. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, We Are Cowards by Eddygourdo(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
We love suffering and smiling, can somebody please explain to me how a nation of 170million people are watching and conforming with no questions asked and fuel is sold for 150 per litre, the cost of crude is 40dollars a barrel, there is a crude glut that the market is trying to dispose, which means supply outweighs demand, even secondary school economics should tell me that must result in a drastic drop in price, how come the government is paying subsidies and am buying pms at 150 per litre, what's happening, where then is the subsidy, are they saying without subsidy it would be 200 per litre? When a barrel of crude is 40 dollars? How can we keep quiet at this scenario and are purchasing, what are our civil rights groups doing. What is fundamentally wrong with a Nigerian for Christ's sake
Re: Nigerians, We Are Cowards by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
We love suffering and smiling, can somebody please explain to me how a nation of 170million people are watching and conforming with no questions asked and fuel is sold for 150 per litre, the cost of crude is 40dollars a barrel, there is a crude glut that the market is trying to dispose, which means supply outweighs demand, even secondary school economics should tell me that must result in a drastic drop in price, how come the government is paying subsidies and am buying pms at 150 per litre, what's happening, where then is the subsidy, are they saying without subsidy it would be 200 per litre? When a barrel of crude is 40 dollars? How can we keep quiet at this scenario and are purchasing, what are our civil rights groups doing. What is fundamentally wrong with a Nigerian for Christ's sake

You Idiota boy...you don't have any right to complain, since it's one Nigeria and Igbos must take all your shiitt..Olodo!
Re: Nigerians, We Are Cowards by NaijaCuzin: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Why the harsh-word title...Talk 4 urself undecided

(1) (Reply)

Full Script Of President Buhari's New Year Message To All Nigerians / Omg! Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba / Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.