Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos (40935 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by dyn1800: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dead crying for dead...... May God make our days longer
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
His greed killed him. Is not the will of God for him to rule. although may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by fmorrah(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eeeeeewehhh shocked Osinmayan oooooooo
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by tng(f): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Don't be holier than the pope. He might be an embezzler to you but he was loved by his kinsmen and that is what you see on display believe it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by TheMascot(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
Are they crying for the man or the 11 billion he didn't return before going to hell?
1st it was 1 billion then 4 billion now 11 billion.. Even Wikipedia knows he is innocent.. because you don't want to say doesn't mean you should yap like a drunk palm wine tapper... AKA ur father.. Who is holding an apology letter from gold circle company...as ur so called birth certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by ministeriallist: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
Are they crying for the man or the 11 billion he didn't return before going to hell?
#11B of course.
His account should be frozen and 11Billion recouped with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Cyriloha(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:

@onyepapa my man I don laff tire mot because his dead but because a man with both hands paralysed stole 11 billion plus (one man alone .. 11 billon plus) and yet we are here taking of one Nigeria and the same man got re-elected again

I bet you PDP HAVE NO HANDS I HIS DEATH BUT HIS FOLLOW POWER MONGERS

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by ministeriallist: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
abu48:
You talk like a bastard..Who are u to declare hell for a dear governor loved by his own pple?..#Wawa
Was he ya broda?
If yes, sowi oooooo
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
na the 11billion,chai that money just go like that

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by ministeriallist: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
oh now I understand
onyepapa:
oh now I understand
Na wa oooo
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sijo01:
Why's the man holding the woman in the second pic smiling

He is like;
are these people m0rons
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Junior66(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
odimbannamdi:
this man was loved by his people indeed!
Loved by people who chose to forget history. This man was not loved when we drove him out of government house in 2003. I dnt know where the sudden love is coming from. Rest assured, no civil servant will cry except those with dashed expectations of political appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by poweredcom(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
The prince of the river niger...is gone r I p
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Enesi47: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
don't forget that your eyes sister with cancer will soon follow Audu to With $B2.5m
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Enesi47: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
don't forget that your eyes sister with cancer will soon follow Audu to With $2.5billion
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by utenwuson: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
if u re not a Kogites u. won't believe how Audu is loved! when was d last time u see in him court? which 11 billion? u guys re jst too lame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by FaithDaniel(f): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy hope stray bullet nor meet you sha

I for like go but booohari don stop scholarship. What to do again my dear free education na nonesense for nija half baked bread

Yes o.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by sasquareT(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
If I hear say Kogi people no fit hold their tears, when did some few people from Ogbonicha and his immediate family member translate to the whole kogi people, which kind fallacy be that?
Were Ebira, Okun and Some part of Igala dey celebrate his death

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy
onyepapa:

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by MattChidi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
And the 11billion?
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Wabiaezoba(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
END TIME TEARS.#SCAM

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Loved by family members or his people?I only see his benefactors shedding crocodile's tears.
odimbannamdi:
this man was loved by his people indeed!
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by darlenese(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why ?
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by moriarity(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
Lmao, you bad gan!

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Lawalkay(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Sugarbelly and @etchcares on twitter is all I need to sum his life and that of his children. His legacy will soon go into extinction. Audu lives a life not worthy to be remembered. Ask any ex-Student of Igbimedion Education Centre btw 2008-2012 His children lack no home or moral training. Audu display thus attrubute to his wife in USA. A case of wife battering and abandon and neglet was filed against him. His judgement starts from sunday when he breathes his last. I know that our prayer for him has no meaning. Did he rule kogi well despite the two time opportunity God gave him. His judgement start now. He maybe in heaven or HELLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by reachycul(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
tunex23:
Islam-ar-bad
in which way duffer
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by free2ryhme: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by lohloh: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
I think its time Seun introduce some checks on this platform. Most comments on NL nowadays are irresponsible and highlyunsavoury. We are talking about the dead here. Even if he was ur enemy, why don't you allow those that love him to mourn. His demise is a big loss to his community, wethere you likes it or not. Come on, Show some respect "bad mouthers"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by bueze046(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
A cry of a woman

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by onyepapa(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Enesi47:
don't forget that my mother with cancer will soon follow Audu to hell
hard luck my friend
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Was he dat gud to them

Yes.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by stexsy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tinubu and APC paid them to cry cos i dont understand why anybody will cry for a man who squandered their money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers / Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.