Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos (40943 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by onyepapa(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cyriloha:

@onyepapa my man I don laff tire mot because his dead but because a man with both hands paralysed stole 11 billion plus (one man alone .. 11 billon plus) and yet we are here taking of one Nigeria and the same man got re-elected again

I bet you PDP HAVE NO HANDS I HIS DEATH BUT HIS FOLLOW POWER MONGERS
bro his follow evil men in APC killed him
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by onyepapa(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
TheMascot:
1st it was 1 billion then 4 billion now 11 billion.. Even Wikipedia knows his not innocent.. because i don't want to say doesn't mean that i should yap like a drunk palm wine tapper... AKA my father.. Who is holding an apology letter from gold circle company...as my so called birth certificate
oooh too bad embarassed those gold circle company are just heartless
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by yjgm(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
ACCUSING BOLA TINUBU OF AUDU's DEATH is PSYCHIATRICAL_Bola Tinubu Ambassadors

So sad seeing psychiatrical Tunde Aina who claimed to be the President of one faceless, evil and politically influenced Kogi United Forum calling for the arrest of our principal and mentor, National Leader of the All progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the brain behind the death of Prince Abubakar Audu, the late APC Kogi State Governorship candidate who passed away on Saturday while the declaration of votes was ongoing in the state by the INEC.

The Bola Tinubu Ambassadors speaking through it chairman, Amb. Akingbade Taiwo from Lokoja this morning while signing the condolence register described the statement as a psychiatrical statement urging the public to dis regard such in the interest of restoring actualising a better way of doing things in this country.

According to our research, it was gathered that Tunde Aina and his illegal forum was influenced by the opposition of Kogi Development to de famed and implicate the integrity of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and some APC Leaders like Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Chief Bisi Akande who were the motivating engine room of the party victory to weaken the strength and the love between the Kogites and the APC ahead of the forthcoming rerun in the state.

Same scenario occurred some days back where we see some heartless and fraudulent individuals using the face and name of the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha accusing this same hero of killing Prince Abubakar Audu before it was been debunked by Gov. Okorocha himself that it was an act by the some opposition sponsored to create misunderstanding among the APC party leaders.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and many other APC leaders were very close to the late Prince Audu, in fact I can say it boldly that this leaders are those motivating and giving Audu a rest of mind with all they have that victory is certain with the support of GOD.

Therefore, I see no reason why someone who is mentally touched would just wake up probably after a meeting with the opposition of better Kogi State and start making a psychiatrical statement to the public to acquire cheap fame. Akingbade said

On this note, I will like to call on the good people of Kogi State to remain calm and focus ahead of the forthcoming rerun to actualise the true CHANGE they all desired from the ongoing shackles of poor and heartless governance led by WADA and the PDP as the only way to honour the late Prince Abubakar Audu is by making sure the victory remain as it is.

God bless Kogi State.

Signed:
Amb. Akingbade Taiwo Julius
Chairman,
BOLA TINUBU AMBASSADORS

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove. FP material.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by demobaba1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
The death of Prince Abubakar Audu is an indication that there is nothing in this worl Its vanity upon vanuty. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Adonis86(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
Are they crying for the man or the 11 billion he didn't return before going to hell?
To you, he's going to hell whereas you don't know if you might meet him there too whenever you eyes is closed in death. Do not play a judge of a dead man. Let God his creator play the judge so you would not be judged.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by fexyrich(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
All i see is crocodile tears.. sad
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by possibilita(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
See mouth na wa oh

Those tears looks more like tears of Joy
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by arabianights: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
noblealuu:
The death of Prince A. Audu specifically calls for sober reflection as it reminds us once again the mortality of man. No one knows where he/she will die. How and when he/she will die? But one thing is sure; death is certain and we shall all stand before God to give account of our sojourn on earth.

Friends, there is need to accept Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour and the time to do so is now for tomorrow may be too late. Shalom.

1 ACCEPT YOU ARE A SINNER

2 BELIEVE THAT CHRIST DIED A VICARIOUS DEATH AT THE CROSS AND PAID THE PRICE FOR THE REMMISION OF YOUR SIN.

3 CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH YOUR SINS NO MATTER HOW GRAVE OR SMALL AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.

THEN GO AND SIN NO MORE!

I see...... so in other words, Audu is in hell as he didnt accept christ, right? Unfortunately dead remain dead as i for don want make you return after your time ends on end to repost on nairaland ..Dont worry....... you go see the light for sure
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by oglalasioux(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
looseweight:

Do you care to reduce your tummy fat and court down excess weight using natural method, click the link below
Your 'court'; can you explain more or do you mean 'cut'?
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by TheMascot(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
bros pls just because my mum has problems controlling her legs doesn't mean that you should insult her and my father.. Fine my father is a drunk do what?... it is enough that my sister is an olosho kobo kobo.. .
lolgrin grin grin eeeyaa am sorry I struck a nerve...
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Sirlanister(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
babayinka77:

R.I.P Prince Abubakar Audu. May Allah forgive of your sins and help those you left behind.
y

There is no forgiveness in the grave.
let him face judgement alone bro.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Mbediogu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-j4P2zlbt1Uc/VlQN5eLal4I/AAAAAAAHbBw/WU--6KXnCbE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Young and old in Kogi state went into tears as Prince Audu Abubakar, the APC governorship candidate in last Saturday's governorship election in Kogi state was laid to rest!!!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-biPeYZDm86o/VlQN568txXI/AAAAAAAHbB4/TYVKeIztIRs/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dV8bSnU5OF0/VlQN6kSxFzI/AAAAAAAHbB8/03PFYkoAzrc/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fFwlD_NYPKE/VlQN7FSYlHI/AAAAAAAHbCE/2MNkH_gHLKA/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IDQm99KLyA0/VlQN8K_vSDI/AAAAAAAHbCM/D5ZlQqARIS4/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-acZtLt9Cvjs/VlQN844S3ZI/AAAAAAAHbCQ/rD8b2Ar4WcU/s400/6.jpg[/img]

Lesson 1. Winning election no matter how free guarrantees nada. Ask Abiola.
Lesson 2. Chinemeze. Ask Audu.
May they rest in peace Amen.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-kogi-people-cant-hold-their.html

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by olanje: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask BUHARI
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Gabrielwilliams(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Don't conclude yet.

Wait till when MEALS are shared and DJ is blasting musik
Lol! Abi? I jx taya
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by ejeh121(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol,bros he own in all d places you measured abi nah ghost vote am ni? Gullible
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by alfonso36(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
am from kogi state and i tell you, He is the best thing that ever happened to kogi state. he was loved by all generally
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Heureaux: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Was he dat gud to them
me sef dey wonder
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
onyepapa:
bro his follow evil men in APC killed him

exactly

1 Like

Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by cone11(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
embarassedR.I.P
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by yuzafsif: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2015
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos by anedo71: 5:16am On Nov 25, 2015
So sad. Life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.