Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead (2198 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2009
I don't know why the good people die yet people like IBB, Obasanjo and the cabals in this nation have refused to join their ancestors.

Anyway R.I.P Mr Ladi Lawal
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by morgans(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2009
rest in peace ladi lawal, may the lord comfort your family.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by vanitty: 3:38pm On May 24, 2009
May his soul rest in perfect peace,
also not been insenstive but the post is very funny
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On May 24, 2009
uummm . . . How did he die?
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by yicob(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2009
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Gadols(f): 6:51pm On May 24, 2009
just heard the sad news this afternoon. sad cry
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by oderemo(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2009
How did he die?

kobo does it now matter, death is death , illness, accident, stoke, cough, hbp, etc. death is death.when it comes no where to run.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On May 24, 2009
ode remo:

kobo does it now matter, death is death , illness, accident, stoke, cough, hbp, etc. death is death.when it comes no where to run.

Well, to me it does. There is a difference between dying a natural death and dying of some preventable or curable disease of some sort. The usual in Nigeria is people are reported to die "After a brief illness", but we never really hear what really killed em or how to make sure no other person dies from the same.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by oderemo(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2009
but we never really hear what really killed em or how to make sure no other person dies from the same.

for argument sake , lets say he died of h.b p. , what do you think Nigeria govt will do to { make sure no other person dies from the same } as you said .
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On May 25, 2009
ode remo:

for argument sake , lets say he died of h.b p. , what do you think Nigeria govt will do to { make sure no other person dies from the same } as you said .

I don't expect the government to do anything since it has yet to do anything about the many deaths out there, but I do expect that information will help in better understanding what potential killer disease is out there and might move them to look for information on how to treat/prevent it. E.g. If I knew a neighbour died of Yellow Fever, and I found myself or anyone close diagnosed with the same, I would do anything I could to find information on that illness and even go to the neighbour's place to find out what happened and why his case ended up the way it did.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by yicob(m): 3:09am On May 25, 2009
Heard he died of liver disease . He battled for 3 years with it.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by georgecso(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2009
May his gentle soul rest in peace. The broadcasting world in naija will miss him
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Nobody: 9:23am On May 25, 2009
Read he died of kidney disease
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by 1luvkipsus: 1:05pm On May 25, 2009
Read he died of kidney disease

Yeah, He really did look frail. But Dokpesi can now have a sigh of relief. It can be dangerous and scary having people from Lawal's part of the country as surbodinates. May he rest in peace.
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2009
how do you mean?
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by meexteriox(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2009
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
ehhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead by jimmysho(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2009
1luvkipsus:

Yeah, He really did look frail. But Dokpesi can now have a sigh of relief. It can be dangerous and scary having people from Lawal's part of the country as surbodinates. May he rest in peace.

people like u should be banned from contributing to issues like this. what has tribe got to do wit this. dokpesi himself testified that LADI was a loyal subordinate. everybody gave testimony any u are sitting behind one useless computer dishing out such irresponsible comment (sorry am not use to scolding pple but tempted me into doin that) pls, be guided

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Azazi Is New National Security Adviser / The Return Of Radio Biafra London(11870khz) An End To Nigeria ? / Obama: Hamas Must Release Abducted Israeli Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.