Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) (58515 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by AmicableEd: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
Honourable Moji Lawal, the only single female legislator in the Lagos State House of Assembly is now married.

She was the first ever female aspirant in Apapa constituency, and emerged their first female representative on May 29, 2015. There were over 100 delegates in the primaries before she emerged her party – All Progressive Congress (APC)’s candidate.

The Honourable was reportedly the last ‘single’ legislator in the house before she got married this week. As of May, her and husband John Paul had done their ‘introduction ceremony’, and had gone to the registry, but hadn’t had their Nikkai or engagement.

Her husband, John Paul, is a businessman.

See first photos below: http://weddinginnigeria.com/one-of-the-honourables-in-lagos-state-house-of-assembly-moji-lawal-gets-married-exclusivephotos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
That's great..... O boy, this lady don baff makeups ooo

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by NewBorn2: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
AmicableEd:
Honourable Moji Lawal is a legislator in the Lagos State House of Assembly.

She was the first ever female aspirant in Apapa constituency, and emerged their first female representative on May 29, 2015. There were over 100 delegates in the primaries before she emerged her party – All Progressive Congress (APC)’s candidate.

The Honourable was reportedly the last ‘single’ legislator in the house before she got married this week. As of May, her and husband John Paul had done their ‘introduction ceremony’, and had gone to the registry, but hadn’t had their Nikkai or engagement.

See first photos below: http://weddinginnigeria.com/one-of-the-honourables-in-lagos-state-house-of-assembly-moji-lawal-gets-married-exclusivephotos/
Nollywood marriage. My Dad used to warn that marriages of today is purely of commercial interest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by AmicableEd: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by miqos02(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
happi for im

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2015
Dude looks young

I lyk her makeup smiley

Her brows r perfect smiley

15 Likes

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by bhukky(f): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Perfect makeup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by benuejosh: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Looks like mother and son..

29 Likes

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin

Oko onorabul indeed grin
20pounds:
The dude looks like Tiwa Savage's Husband.

Yoru..ba boys loike this kind marriage die. They will be opening their mouth wide "haaa...iyawo mi 'ono-ray-bull', haaaa..fun mi ni beer ati shaki"

They will never do anything in their lives except to sleep with all sorts of 'omo pupa'(mostly bleached) and answer 'oko ono-ray-bull'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by montezz(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
20pounds:

Yoru..ba boys loike this kind marriage die. They will be opening their mouth wide "haaa...iyawo mi 'ono-ray-bull', haaaa..fun mi ni beer ati shaki"

They will never do anything in their lives except to sleep with all sorts of 'omo pupa'(mostly bleached) and answer 'oko ono-ray-bull'.
SMH

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by CR77(f): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
20pounds:
You win the award for the most senseless post of d day tongue

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by damton(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
u
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
sounds more like a miracle.
Mr Paul, do your job real quick. Start all round knaking menopause is too close to joke with

7 Likes

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by itsIYKE(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by 360ng: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
HML

1 Like

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by Berrylite: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by faithfancy: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
The man doesn't look too happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by debo07(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
D husband looks like one kain babalawo
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by ayokunle032(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by EngrAbiola: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good

5 Phrases That Will Melt Even The Toughest Husband If You Say Them Every Night

- See more at: http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/5-phrases-that-will-melt-even-the-toughest-husband-if-you-say-them-every-night/#sthash.OAYauaAu.dpuf
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
AmicableEd:
Honourable Moji Lawal, the only single female legislator in the Lagos State House of Assembly is now married.

I swear this DUDE young pass that WOMAN!

This WOMAN WILL BE older than him by far! But that's nor of my business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chai why she no marry me...
Gold digging part of the game

1 Like

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by Mega005(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congratsss..

Abeg make I derail small cuz these makes a lot of sense

Igbo ronu!

So recent Biafran protests have got me thinking, but I have been skeptical about airing my views because of perceived reactions.

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE PERSONAL VIEWS, AND I, IN NO WAY CLAIM SUPREMACY OF KNOWLEDGE. FOR THE "GREYS" WHO THINK I AM TOO YOUNG TO SPEAK OF THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE PERMIT THIS CHILD TO SPEAK, THEN CORRECT HIM IF HE IS WRONG. FOR IGNORANCE CAN ONLY BE KNOWN IF IT IS AIRED, AND CAN ONLY BE CORRECTED IF IT IS KNOWN.

My points are as follows:

1. According to worldometers the median age of Nigeria is 17.8, hence an "average " did not experience the civil war.

2.This is the age statistics of Nigeria as at 2014 is as follows:
0-14 years: 43.2%
15-24 years: 19.3%
25-54 years: 30.5%
55-64 years: 3.9%
65 years and over: 3.1% (indexmundi.com)
In simpler statistics 93% of Nigerians were 5 and below in 1967.

3. According to Wikipedia, youth age range is between 18-35. Hence no present day Nigerian youth saw the civil war.

My first question: since over 90% percent of us neither saw the civil war nor participated actively, and our youth were born 10 years after the war, where is all the hate and agitation from?

4. The major driving force of Biafra is the igboland, but the Biafran map includes states like Cross river, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom state. This makes Biafra a culturally diverse state. I am igbo and i currently live in Akwa Ibom state, and we share no similarity in custom or language. How then can we live together as "one Biafra" when we can't tolerate the cultural diversity of Nigeria.

5. The Igbo tribe would become the majority tribe in Biafra, while the others who constitute the oil producing states hence the 'rich boys' would become minority. "How can the wealth most especially that from oil be distributed, when the majority is in power and the minority have the resource?"
So therefore, a time may come when the "minority" may decide to be free, because no man wants to live in another man's shadow.

6. Igbos are generally regarded as traders, and the lifeblood of their markets like Onitsha Main market and Ariaria international market is found in Lagos seaport where most of the goods come from. In Biafra, Lagos becomes another country hence tax and import/ export levies would increase drastically and logistics would become more difficult.
The other option is to trade via the Calabar Port, Delta Port or Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne. These ports are only found in the non-igbo states, hence another potential challenge.

7. What happens to Biafrans that have their livelihood rooted deeply in non biafran states? What happens to the igbos that constitute the majority of Alaba international market?
Would naturalization take place or would they liquidate assets and return to Biafra and start afresh?

8. Finally, the question of rulership. Who rules Biafra?
Currently, most Igbo people especially those in Abia and Imo state are dissatisfied with the condition of their states. They complain of bad government, massive looting, poor infrastructures etc, and they are currently ruled by Igbo governors.
If Biafra is formed who would rule then?
I believe it would be the same people that they complain of, and as you can see the cycle of pain and complaints would continue.

Problems are fixed by inward reflections not outward projections and blame shifting.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, FOR A CHILD WHO DID NOT SEE THE WAR HAS SPOKEN

90 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Feminism got a long way to go.
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
The guy below me though, lacks decorum and looks pained. dèsole, mais quoi que tu aller gagne par fait dètestable?
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by menix(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmm..

It's should be titled "the only single Female legislooter marries her Sugar boy"

that dude life don transform..

Oyind17 what re u waiting to do same to me, I want to be ur sugar boy who will sail you to ecstasy.
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by damton(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
20pounds:

Didirin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okkk.
Next story pls
Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Congrats to her him, abi?
Everyone would feel na him win.
But wait oo, this kinda marriage sef, I don't know of his background buh seems like the girl must have been from a wealthy background which prompt my curiosity : John Paul must be a Christian, marrying a Muslim bae, ehen, now you know where I'm going. He came for the mannae eh?! Now those girls in the 'guys are gold diggers crew ' would have what to use and launch their argument. What's my own sef, happy married life to them jare.

1 Like

Re: Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) by zubby29(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
hml

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.