Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage (784 Views)

NNPC Supports The Legalisation Of Illegal Refineries / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. / Checkout What A Nigerian Said If Buhari Dare Legalises Gay Marriage(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by rotwailler(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Do you want weed to be legalise or gay marriage? What a your opinion?
Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Gay alone

1 Like

Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by rotwailler(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Gay alone

Why gay?
Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
rotwailler:

Why gay?
its a right for every human to proudly defend his sexual orientation regardless of the selfish and jealous interest of d public

2 Likes

Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by rotwailler(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
its a right for every human to proudly defend his sexual orientation regardless of the selfish and jealous interest of d public

Opp Mr man thanks but I will follow the ways of ma fore fathers and go with weed.

3 Likes

Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by Lucialovely(f): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Weed kiss base on health benefits grin

2 Likes

Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by rotwailler(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
Weed kiss base on health benefits grin

I go with weed Base on any benefits and Base on #irepmaforefathers
#trulyafrica
#9ja4sure.

1 Like

Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by Zambux(f): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Gay alone
Gay alert
Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zambux:

Gay alert
hav u got a prob wit it

1 Like

Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by rotwailler(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zambux:

Gay alert

Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by benELOHIM7(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Legalize none because they are thesame. Its after taking weed that a man will find his fellow man sexually appealing
Re: Legalisation Of Weed VS Gay Marriage by rotwailler(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
benELOHIM7:
Legalize none because they are thesame. Its after taking weed that a man will find his fellow man sexually appealing

Most gay don't smoke weed..weed I think is like d apple eve gave to adam..lol

(1) (Reply)

Audu's Replacement To Emerge At A New Primary - APC / Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My People Are Senseless, My People Are Indiscipl / FRSC Boss Tells Lagos Residents To Move About With Bicycles To Reduce Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.