Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims (8547 Views)

Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco / Erdogan Apologizes To Putin Over Death Of Russian Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
The dumb ass Erdogan wannabe sultan and financer of ISIS has biting more than he could swallow.

Here is a video posted on line by people of the religion of peace lynching to death the Russian Pilot that was shot down by Turkish jets today.

https://twitter.com/allsory_allhor/status/669093496624689152

I have always known that Erdogan was a jihadist Sultan wannabe, I just didn't know he was of the suicide bomber grade.

You can expect Putin to accidentally drop a few bombs in Ankara in and around the presidential palace any time soon.

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by lomprico(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Did russia bomb turkey?
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by PRYCE(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wow!
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
lomprico:
Did russia bomb turkey?

Not yet. But you can rest assured that Turkey will soon be erased off the surface of the earth any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nature8(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Not yet. But you can rest assured that Turkey will soon be erased off the surface of the earth any time soon.

They just bought themselves serious trouble, buh they don't know..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nature8:

They just bought themselves serious trouble, buh they don't know..

Erdogan is a sultan wannabe.

He is isn't supporting ISIS for just the oil pipeline that has been proposed to pass through his country from Saudi all the way to Europe after Assad is removed but because he actually does share the same beliefs as the lunatics in ISIS and every other muslim which is that the Iman Mahdi will soon appear and from there Islam will conquer and dominate the world.

Erdogan is a boko.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Kalvan: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
How does a dead man get lynched? Braindead simpleton.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kalvan:
How does a dead man get lynched? Braindead simpleton.

Dear Boko Haram member,
The Russian pilots survived the missile attack on them by your Turkish counterparts by jettisoning their aircraft.
They were then summarily lynched to death by mob of peaceful muslims who showered them with so much kindness.

Yours' Truly,

Boko killer

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Kalvan: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Dear Boko Haram member,
The Russian pilots survived the missile attack on them by your Turkish counterparts by jettisoning their aircraft.
They were then summarily lynched to death by mob of peaceful muslims who showered them with so much kindness.

Yours' Truly,

Boko killer

Okay.
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by ziccoit: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
I watched the video over and over again and there was no evidence that people that gathered around the soldier "lynched" him. Their utterances and tone even show they are sympathizing with him. They seemed to be crying. Unless @op has evidence beyond this video, there is nothing in there.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by bettercreature(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are very Naive,Russia does not have any right to violate turkish airspace and that wasnt actually the first time,Russia actually want to keep Asad in power and no country is happy with the way the Russian are killing the Free syria army instead of isis

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by bettercreature(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
ziccoit:
I watched the video over and over again and there was no evidence that people that gathered around the soldier "lynched" him. Their utterances and tone even show they are sympathizing with him. They seemed to be crying. Unless @op has evidence beyond this video, there is nothing in there.
Nobody killed him,i read on aljazeera that moderate islam recovered the body

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by najoke: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
The dumb ass Erdogan wannabe sultan and financer of ISIS has biting more than he could swallow.

Here is a video posted on line by people of the religion of peace lynching to death the Russian Pilot that was shot down by Turkish jets today.

https://twitter.com/allsory_allhor/status/669093496624689152

I have always known that Erdogan was a jihadist Sultan wannabe, I just didn't know he was of the suicide bomber grade.

You can expect Putin to accidentally drop a few bombs in Ankara in and around the presidential palace any time soon.

ziccoit:

The op is a known for twisting fact.....imagine if there was no video....guess he did not even watch the video....or he watched it but the evil in his heart blinded his vision.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by najoke: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Dear Boko Haram member,

Yours' Truly,

Boko killer

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3112990_lie_jpeg4535ba0f1949361a82b26f35e201e5eb

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Erdogan really hurt Russia Trolls grin grin grin He damaged Putin's alleged invincibility.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Dear Boko Haram member,

Yours' Truly,

Boko killer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by akinszz: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
New report from aljazeera says they are still alive.
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by bettercreature(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
akinszz:
Yes i read the update few minutes ago
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
najoke:

The op is a known for twisting fact.....imagine if there was no video....guess he did not even watch the video....or he watched it but the evil in his heart blinded his vision.

Upon all the allahu akbars?

I can't wait for ceaser Putin to rain molting glass over ISIS
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
akinszz:

You should have quoted dabiq or sambisa times

Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
Erdogan really hurt Russia Trolls grin grin grin He damaged Putin's alleged invincibility.

See another boko fool.

US just denied Turkey.

Islam is about to go extinct and you with it

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by idupaul: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very Naive,Russia does not have any right to violate turkish airspace and that wasnt actually the first time,Russia actually want to keep Asad in power and no country is happy with the way the Russian are killing the Free syria army instead of isis

Another mumu

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by ionsman: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Upon all the alhahu Fck akbars?

Caeser will bring nuclear winter to you muslim filth.

I was thinking of joining the French legion from where I will volunteer for Mali but I will be joining Spetnavs.

Islam will go extinct.

I don't get you. So anyone who doesn't tow your line of thought automatically becomes a Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Turkey doesn't even have the option to chicken out or COWer in this battle that they have started for themselves.

This is a big one, I'm not sure anyone would want to stop Putin, I pray for the civilians who will become collateral damages.

#PrayForTurkey

1 Like

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Lol. Turkey is not a country to be messed with bro. Wipe turkey? Haha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by sammyj: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Let him try it. Imagine Russia violating the Chinese or American airspace. !!! angry
RevDesmondJuju:

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by akinszz: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oloshi! Y must u quote me
RevDesmondJuju:

You should have quoted dabiq or sambisa times

Ode

1 Like

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by franconian: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
OP where is the video?

Well, the Turks did nothing wrong by shooting down an airspace violator, but going ahead to lynch the pilot is where they got it wrong!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by falcon01: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
It was said in the Qur'an that when the end comes there will be war
Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by ValerianSteel(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

This would only happen in your wildest most imaginative epic and fascinating Disney fairytale undecided

Russia won't do jackshiiit .

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims by ValerianSteel(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
franconian:
OP where is the video?

Well, the Turks did nothing wrong by shooting down an airspace violator, but going ahead to lynch the pilot is where they got it wrong!
The pilot was not lynched by Turkish armed forces,he was not lynched by prerogative of the Turkish government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The £8 Million Mansion Where Robert Mugabe Used To Live / Nasa - Atlantis Launched On Hubble Mission (stunning Images) / 40 Psychiatric Patients Escape From Kenya Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.