Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain (8698 Views)

Poll: And the winner was:

Obama: 92% (59 votes)
McCain: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 12:52am On Oct 16, 2008
Another day of great expectations before we seal this deal. cool

A neighbour down the street put up her Obama/Biden lawn poster ,the first one I saw on our street, 3 days later 5 neighbours around her put up their McCain/Palin posters. My  dear husband forbids me from putting up an Obama poster since these McCain disciples are now as vicious Michael Vick's pitbulls.
No problems.

let's see what happens tonight in the state of New York.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOhtn0SreV8 Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BtcQIq-acY Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAEofgJfkI4 Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VswkUaaAXuM Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQfkZF20YwQ Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk3nkaGXcFw Part 6
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by omoge(f): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2008
pundits abi what do they call them have been talking abt 'what MC should do to win or turn things around. that is what i have been seeing all day long. they are not talking abt what Obama should do just what MC should do to win. seems they know MC will win the election anyway. i hate to watch today's debate. let me tell you, most are rooting for MC to be honest.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2008
It's gonna be viscous, osisi. I just know it.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2008
omoge:

pundits abi what do they call them have been talking about 'what MC should do to win or turn things around. that is what i have been seeing all day long. they are not talking about what Obama should do just what MC should do to win. seems they know MC will win the election anyway. i hate to watch today's debate. let me tell you, most are rooting for MC to be honest.

What are you watching?
Fox Network ? cheesy
all polls show Obama ahead by at least 8 points.
some 11 points,
The electoral projections so far are in favour of Obama as high as 267 vs 174
and you need 270 to win the presidency.
My dear they all talk of "what McCain has to do to win" because all the polls are so not in his favor
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

It's going to be viscous, osisi. I just know it.

Are you telling me?
it'll be real hot.
I hope McCain has his diapers on.
Since there are no bathroom breaks grin
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by omoge(f): 1:46am On Oct 16, 2008
i will wait till they greet each other then i will turn to LMN or history channel/travel channel. fear dey catch me. i don't want to watch them mistreating my boo smiley
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by omoge(f): 1:47am On Oct 16, 2008
they are saying the poll has been wrong. someone on CNN seems to say the poll is wrong
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 1:53am On Oct 16, 2008
which poll?
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by omoge(f): 1:59am On Oct 16, 2008
me i no know o smiley. i read yahoo news the idea there is poll not real because so many pple havve not been participating in the poll. if they do it is likely MC will be ahead.

going going going
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 2:02am On Oct 16, 2008
Electoral College Map with Numbers (Barack Obama vs. John McCain)
Last Updated: 10/15/08

Obama                              McCain
Latest Poll Per State      346                                       182
Poll of Polls                    352                                       166
Survey USA                    293                                       245
Rasmussen Reports       349                                       174
Quinnipiac                      269                                       128
CNN                                281                                      150
ARG                                 316                                      222
Insider Advantage          229                                      150
Research 2000                215                                      160
Strategic Vision               258                                     128
Public Policy Polling          239                                    124
Mason Dixon                    186                                    134
Zogby                              271                                     240
National Average            48.5%                                 41.6%

http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/general-election/electoral-college-results.html
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2008
The debate don start.
make I watch my other boo
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by StephenP(m): 2:41am On Oct 16, 2008
Dang, I'm watching it right now and McCain is just piling lies on lies.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by StephenP(m): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2008
@McCain, the question was do you think Biden would be good as president, not how much you think Obama is gon' spend. Maybe you should spend more time showing the good in the republican party instead of trying to "break down" the democratic party and failing woefully at it  wink
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 2:52am On Oct 16, 2008
My boo Obama is just too gracious.
He had the chance to call Palin a dunce,a blockhead,a mumu,an airhead and he graciously didn't.
I love that man  kiss kiss
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by StephenP(m): 2:54am On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

He had the chance to call Palin a dunce,a blockhead,a mumu and he graciously didn't.
I love that man

Notice he admired her work but not her and McCain tried to pull the same stunt but went off course and tried to attack Obama.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by maxell(f): 2:56am On Oct 16, 2008
McCain is hammering Obama pretty hard, but Obama remains composed and is not hammering back as hard.

This is the toughest debate IMO thus far
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

He had the chance to call Palin a dunce,a blockhead,a mumu and he graciously didn't.
I love that man kiss kiss

It's not helping him out. verytime McCain attacks he uncommitted Ohio voters turn their dials up.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by oYaTo(m): 2:58am On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

He had the chance to call Palin a dunce,a blockhead,a mumu,an airhead and he graciously didn't.
I love that man  kiss kiss

you're right. .i expected he was going to jump on the chance and hammer away at her incompetence, but as a gentleman he didn't. .
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 2:59am On Oct 16, 2008
maxell:

McCain is hammering Obama pretty hard, but Obama remains composed and is not hammering back as hard.

This is the toughest debate IMO thus far

hammering wetin?
the man is beating around the bush,talking off point,attacking paddling in circles.
are you watching the dial below the screen?
MCains off points are shooting below the bar.
People are not interested in those attacks.
The man is finished
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 3:00am On Oct 16, 2008
Osisi the men turn their dials UP whenever McCain attacks

"men" like Kobojunkie
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 3:01am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

It's not helping him out. verytime McCain attacks he uncommitted Ohio voters turn their dials up.

are we watching the same thing?
the women esp go way below the bar consistently when McCain attacks.
It's not working
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by oYaTo(m): 3:02am On Oct 16, 2008
Obama's the man, but i'm just worried about the so called "Bradley Effect"  undecided
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by maxell(f): 3:02am On Oct 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Osisi the men turn their dials UP whenever McCain attacks

"men" like Kobojunkie

very true if you're watching it on CNN wink
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by StephenP(m): 3:03am On Oct 16, 2008
I can see through the attacks, McCain is hella scared and making up stuff and taking things out of context like the health care plan that they're talking about. I love that Obama is attacking back.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 3:03am On Oct 16, 2008
watch now karma
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by plusQueen: 3:04am On Oct 16, 2008
right now he's attacking and people are taking farting breaks
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2008
women arent defending the attacks but the men(greenline) definitely are.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by milknhoney(f): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2008
oYaTo:

Obama's the man, but i'm just worried about the so called "Bradley Effect"  undecided

Everybody knows that is exactly what is going to happen. All these blue collar white guys who say they support Obama, are just saying that in the fact of they might be accused of being a "racist." When November comes around, watch them do a 180 on their loyalty and say hello to Eight more Years of the Bush reigning. How wonderful politics is.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by omoge(f): 3:06am On Oct 16, 2008
sigh sad
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by StephenP(m): 3:06am On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

right now he's attacking and people are taking farting breaks

Yeah and he needs to come with more of it because John has to be embarrassed tonight.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by KarmaMod(f): 3:07am On Oct 16, 2008
milknhoney:

All these blue collar white guys who say they support Obama, are just saying that in the fact of they might be accused of being a "racist." When November comes around, watch them do a 180 on their loyalty and say hello to Eight more Years of the Bush reigning. How wonderful politics is.

Exactly. With their fake Obama bumper stickers. Abegi.
Re: Final Debate, Round III: Obama V Mccain by maxell(f): 3:08am On Oct 16, 2008
plus_Queen:

hammering wetin?
the man is beating around the bush,talking off point,attacking paddling in circles.
are you watching the dial below the screen?
MCains off points are shooting below the bar.
People are not interested in those attacks.
The man is finished

plus_Queen, McCain hit Obama pretty hard on the Congressman Lewis issue. Obama didn't repudiate his statement and
I'm a bit concerned because Obama didn't hit McCain back as hard or try to outsmart him as he usually does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference / All Africans Shoud Be Deported From The Uk / Hassan Rouhani Is Iran's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.