Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari (41920 Views)

PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
bayulll01:

Am a staunch buhari supporter and Agent of change,he should stop all these stupidity and fixed the economy of the nation.

How much is returned ?,how much do we have now?
He should do the needful,all we wants is things done,not excuse,he's the father of the nations,he should know,father provides for his kids,the kids don't want excuse,if there is money or not,what we want is provide and do the needful

Lobatan oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by DelGardo: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
bayulll01:

Am a staunch buhari supporter and Agent of change,he should stop all these stupidity and fixed the economy of the nation.

How much is returned ?,how much do we have now?
He should do the needful,all we wants is things done,not excuse,he's the father of the nations,he should know,father provides for his kids,the kids don't want excuse,if there is money or not,what we want is provide and do the needful

Pray what is stupidity in telling Nigerians in Iran that corruption is no longer way of life in the presidency unlike in the past, and that effort is being made to recover stolen funds? How do you fix an economy in a few weeks? where have you seen Buhari making excuses? The fact that kids don't want excuses does not mean that all is well with their father... it also does not mean that his not working hard enough.

In October you said "Lot of opinions been shared about the senate president been witch hunted,also the president already distance himself from the whole brouhaha,mr president should know that we are watching,studying all the event,we will not welcome any discrepancy,he should get his priority right,the fight on corruption is a most win,with no respect to any tribe,ethnics and religion affiliation,corruption is the reason why we are at this level today." now you consider the fight against corruption as "giving excuses".

If you truly supported Buhari then you really have no idea why you did. Please join the wailers already.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by francizy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i wish 1984 can repeat itself so that u see d truth

God forbid that the evil era repeats itself!!! Even in a democratic dispensation, it's this terrible, then I wonder how it'd have been back then..

I'd rather live in Syria than experience Nigeria 1983/1984... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by bilulu(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
palladin:
They have no choice.

Any one that refuses to return money might just meet Diezani's fate or Alameyesiegha's fate

Or both. smiley smiley

Check my signature.
how about Audu's fate........
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Ovaiegbe(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Absolute rubbish... this rhetoric is stale. Say something new.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
lasisi69:
End time looters
been a while mr Lasisi, I guess u were given endtime temporary ban by dose end time mods right?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by FacelessPatriot: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
after everything, PMB tell Nigerians how much he was able to collect from the looters and he must back it up with evidence
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by BOMBEATZ(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:
Including Pastors? e.g Kumuyi and his brethren?
just hang urself like ur mentor judas ischariot
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by tafrica(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lying Liars.
Amount of loots returned and the names involved, then we can know you truthful. It doesn't cost anyone anything to tell this kind of lies when you're not telling us amounts involved and the names.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wail won't be hapi at all! Hearth attacks for som of them especially d flat heads!
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by obiak4(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
neolboy:
President Muhammadu Buhari during his working visit in Iran has disclosed that some treasury looters have commenced returning stolen money voluntarily.

Meanwhile, the president stated that he was not pleased yet as his administration would stop at nothing to confirm all stolen funds and not a fraction was returned.

The president revealed this during a communicating session he had with members of the Nigerian community living in Iran.
The Nigerian leader didn’t list the names of the former government officials who have so far returned parts of stolen assets.

Buhari also did not reveal how much had so far been returned to Nigeria’s treasury.
The president stated that unlike what was appropriate in 1985 when he was a military head of state that suspects could be imprisoned while being probed, democracy and rule of law do not encourage that.

He said: “ On corruption; yes, they (the past government officials) are still innocent.
“But, we are collecting documents and some of them have started voluntarily returning something. But we want all.
“When we get those documents, we will formally charge them to court and then we will tell Nigerians to know those who abused trust when they are entrusted with public funds.
“So, the day of reckoning is gradually approaching.”

President Buhari also pledged to deal conclusively with saboteurs who are destroying pipelines and stealing crude oil.
“I believe if you are in touch back at home, you would have been told that already there is some improvement in power,” he noted.
“ We haven’t said anything to them yet. I think they only find it sensible or appropriate for them to try and improve the power.

“I’m sure you know about the privatisation of the power sector; your old friends NEPA or Power Holding Company of Nigeria have been sold to a number of interest groups.
“Those who normally steal Nigerian crude and those who blow up installations, whether they call themselves militants or whatever, they are still there,” he said.

Nigeria and other GECF members now account for 42 % of global gas production, 70 % of global gas reserves, 40 % of pipeline transmission of gas and 65 % of the global trade in Liquefied Natural Gas.

President Buhari is expected back to Nigeria on November 24, Tuesday.

source:https://www.naij.com/647129-looters-voluntarily-returning-stolen-funds-buhari.html
oga please if you cannot name names of people who return the loot and amount pls keep the news to yourself.
How can we really knw the amount i smell another person keeping the loot, sir i guess the Abacha's also #noaccountability
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by usis3: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THATS WHY WE SANE NIGERIANS VOTED FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT. coolSOMETIMES I WISH YOU CAME BACK AS A MILITARY DICTATOR WITH FULL AND UNCHECKED POWERS TO DEAL WITH LOOTERS AND BIAFRA AGITATORS WITHOUT COURT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY IS TRULY THE ENEMY OF THE POOR MASSES BECAUSE IT CONDONES CORRUPTION AND GIVES NUISANCE LIKE NNAMDI KANU THE CHANCE TO THRIVE ALL IN THE NAME OF RULE OF LAW AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HEREBY DELAYING INSTANCE JUSTICE WITH UNENDING COURT TRIALS. MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO RULE NIGERIA TILL 2023.
do u have sence at all. Doggggggg
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by bayulll01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
DelGardo:

Pray what is stupidity in telling Nigerians in Iran that corruption is no longer way of life in the presidency unlike in the past, and that effort is being made to recover stolen funds? How do you fix an economy in a few weeks? where have you seen Buhari making excuses? The fact that kids don't want excuses does not mean that all is well with their father... it also does not mean that his not working hard enough.

no idea why you did. Please join the wailers already.

Did u really quote me,Good I love your sense of responsibilities and judgment,as I mention earlier I am a buhari supporter,but I will not keep mute when he's moving towards wrong directions,the real reason why jonathan fail woefully was because,pple are so blinded by tribal sentiment and they refuse to caution him,Buhari should look inward and make a pronouncement,we need all those corrupt guys in jail,I will scold him when his tenure is one year.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Noise making
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by maxtamazin: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THATS WHY WE SANE NIGERIANS VOTED FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT. coolSOMETIMES I WISH YOU CAME BACK AS A MILITARY DICTATOR WITH FULL AND UNCHECKED POWERS TO DEAL WITH LOOTERS AND BIAFRA AGITATORS WITHOUT COURT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY IS TRULY THE ENEMY OF THE POOR MASSES BECAUSE IT CONDONES CORRUPTION AND GIVES NUISANCE LIKE NNAMDI KANU THE CHANCE TO THRIVE ALL IN THE NAME OF RULE OF LAW AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HEREBY DELAYING INSTANCE JUSTICE WITH UNENDING COURT TRIALS. MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO RULE NIGERIA TILL 2023.

"Unchecked powers" You have lost your mind. You seriously need psychological checks and overall.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by TruthHurts1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fearcom:

Whose's the Liar now?
What is the lie? When last did our president speak to Nigerian journalists from Channels, FRCN, NTA etc? The only time I've seen him speak to journalists is on CNN and Al Jazeera.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by omolami: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why do you like lies so much like this( Enough of your deceit, Nigerians are fed up please. Since about 2nd week of this your tenor, we have been hearing this news, where is the money ? why are people suffering? Why is there no money in circulation? Who and who returned money or what? Nigerians are not fools . Enough of useless antics by only the dullard
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by sweatlana: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
So what have u done with the money?
Why this old man sabi lie like this
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by BABANGBALI: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Funjosh:

Harmatan don dey affect you abi
abeg go return our money jo
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by eleko1: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Funjosh:

Harmatan don dey affect you abi
He be local werey.Ask vickyrotex if nah lie sad sad
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Funjosh(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
abeg go return our money jo

Moderators please ban responsibly. Banning IYANGBALI since last year is injustice tongue tongue tongue
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by sam90s(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
richidinho:
Alwayz talking from afar, is he afraid?

anyway

I heard he was answering questions from Nigerian community in Iran, is he allowed?

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Funjosh(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. He be local werey.Ask vickyrotex if nah lie sad sad

I have warn him to stop taken weed, but ko ni gbo tongue

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by egopersonified(f): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
To me this is sad news, so every politician would start embezzling both for himself and the one he will return later, that is double level corruption. I bet all the thieves and armed robbers in our prisons are ready to return what they stole, so let them do same instead of rotting away in prison. No respect for our laws at all. Mtcheeew
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by justiz5(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
neolboy:
President Muhammadu Buhari during his working visit in Iran has disclosed that some treasury looters have commenced returning stolen money voluntarily.

Meanwhile, the president stated that he was not pleased yet as his administration would stop at nothing to confirm all stolen funds and not a fraction was returned.

The president revealed this during a communicating session he had with members of the Nigerian community living in Iran.
The Nigerian leader didn’t list the names of the former government officials who have so far returned parts of stolen assets.

Buhari also did not reveal how much had so far been returned to Nigeria’s treasury.
The president stated that unlike what was appropriate in 1985 when he was a military head of state that suspects could be imprisoned while being probed, democracy and rule of law do not encourage that.

He said: “ On corruption; yes, they (the past government officials) are still innocent.
“But, we are collecting documents and some of them have started voluntarily returning something. But we want all.
“When we get those documents, we will formally charge them to court and then we will tell Nigerians to know those who abused trust when they are entrusted with public funds.

President Buhari also pledged to deal conclusively with saboteurs who are destroying pipelines and stealing crude oil.
“I believe if you are in touch back at home, you would have been told that already there is some improvement in power,” he noted.
“ We haven’t said anything to them yet. I think they only find it sensible or appropriate for them to try and improve the power.

“I’m sure you know about the privatisation of the power sector; your old friends NEPA or Power Holding Company of Nigeria have been sold to a number of interest groups.
“Those who normally steal Nigerian crude and those who blow up installations, whether they call themselves militants or whatever, they are still there,” he said.

Nigeria and other GECF members now account for 42 % of global gas production, 70 % of global gas reserves, 40 % of pipeline transmission of gas and 65 % of the global trade in Liquefied Natural Gas.

source:https://www.naij.com/647129-looters-voluntarily-returning-stolen-funds-buhari.html

Baba we are tired of waiting endlessly. Do something now. I beg talk small do big na him we want.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by VickyRotex(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
BABANGBALI:
msglobalwonder,rokiatu,vickyrotex,freeglobe,eleko1,funjosh,seun and lalasticlala nko?have dey returned their own

Osogbo weed at work!!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by VickyRotex(f): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. He be local werey.Ask vickyrotex if nah lie sad sad

Na true cry cry

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by mrtheo33: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why has this man chosen to base his govt on lies. They wl lie to us here in naija n still go as far as Iran to lie too. Na wao no conscience. Who n who returnd d money n how hv been returned. Those returning d money r pdp thieves, apc thieves, techocrathieves or other thieves. Pls spair us all this lie n do d needful. We r tired of this trash.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
richidinho:
Alwayz talking from afar, is he afraid?

anyway
of who? PMB,AKEkaka ki oloro o gbø, he is ever valiant and brave
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by mrtheo33: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
neolboy:

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by mrtheo33: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why has this man chosen to base his govt on lies. They wl lie to us here in naija n still go as far as Iran to lie too. Na wao no conscience. Who n who returnd d money n how hv been returned. Those returning d money r pdp thieves, apc thieves, techocrathieves or other thieves. Pls spair us all this lie n do d needful. We r tired of this trash.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by bayulll01(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
DelGardo:

Don't get me wrong,if Buahari is messing thing up,do u expect me to keep quiet,part of what make jonathan to fail woefully was because he had nobody to tell him the truth,we want this nation to move forward,we don't care how its going to be done,we know its a difficult job to restore nigeria,but somebody has to do it,and we believe in buhari that's why we all voted for him,remember each administrator always leave us with woe worst thana all their predecessors,I don't support blindly,if u do good I praise u,if u do bad I rebuke u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / Victoria Nkanga Herman Burial Photos (Uduak Abasi Umondak's Only Child) / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.