Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Vision Of The Rapture And Great Tribulation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Vision Of The Rapture And Great Tribulation (499 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision Of The Rapture And Great Tribulation by lauskidlala(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Peace be unto you reading this....this is the third vision the lord showed me..its all about the great tribulation that will happen after the rapture...I saw myself in the clouds with a man wearing a white garment he stood beside me...I was looking down from a very tall height then I saw a pawpaw tree which was at the front of my house before it dried off...suddenly I saw myself holding unto the pawpaw tree,this time the pawpaw tree has increased in length and I wasn't the only one clinging unto the pawpaw I saw Mummy G.O of soul winning family of God church in Nigeria also on this tree and one man I didn't recognise...while on this tree this man in white shining garment was standing on nothing beside me...I looked around me and what I saw was....everything,everywhere has been levelled up....nothing no more exists...the white light from the sun has turned red....I was very afraid...from the tree I was holding unto I can see Lagos in Nigeria from Ibadan where I live and where I was on the pawpaw tree....there's smoke everywhere...smoke rise from the ground....then I woke up and was afraid....the second one I say some weeks later was....I was standing and this same man in white garment was standing beside me...I looked around and there was panic everywhere everyone was running helter skelter and I was worried and I know within me that the rapture has happened...in that same vision I was later taken into my house...when I got inside and peeped through the curtain I saw a drone(u.f.o) I knew it was a Cyberdyne in the vision coming toward my house so I dodged suddenly I heard its sound beside my house and I saw its light ray scanning my my house....this ray of light was so penetrating that it passed through the blocks....ahhhhh...and when it didn't see and human it flew away...later I was taken to another place and I saw some people on a line...those are the people that are tired of suffering and the are ready to take the mark of the beast willingly....on the other side I saw demons and robots and Cyberdyne robots tormenting and beating people and tormenting them to take the mark...this great tribulation can't be compare with any assumptions and any graphic picture on the internet...it is the worst tribulation....(crying)pls accept Jesus christ into your life as your personal lord and saviour...don't procrastinate.....pls accept him.....he is merciful to forgive all your sins....and watch and pray for you do not know the hour....God bless you....bro akinrinade samuel
Re: My Vision Of The Rapture And Great Tribulation by Solidkay(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thnks for d revelation bt nxt time try and ask d man in white some questions
Re: My Vision Of The Rapture And Great Tribulation by Judas2013: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
What would they want with humans if they took over the planet? The mark 666 part made no sense at all.
Re: My Vision Of The Rapture And Great Tribulation by tobillionaire(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok End time vision

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time / How To Move God To Fight For You / Prophesies Of 2015 Abt D Presidency Dat Didnt Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.