Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed (1378 Views)

In A Dilemma, Advice Please / L Am In A State Of Dilemma. Advice Please!!! / In A State Of Dilemma.. Advice A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by kweenkong(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Your friend needs to let go and forgive her father. He made a mistake and has apologised. Life is tricky and we can't be sure when we are faced the same decision we will do better.

Now for the girls mother she better be wary of this home wrecker. He wants her back after how many years. They can maintain a cordial relationship for the daughters sake.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by JoyPaulLaw(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Life is tricky and we can't be sure when we are faced the same decision we will do better.

Very good advice there.... Your friend just need to move on. We all make mistakes and one can never tell what the consequence(s) may be in the future. Since his dad realises that......then she should forgive.

You can ONLY choose friends NOT family.
Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
kweenkong:
Your friend needs to let go and forgive her father. He made a mistake and has apologised. Life is tricky and we can't be sure when we are faced the same decision we will do better.

Now for the girls mother she better be wary of this home wrecker. He wants her back after how many years. They can maintain a cordial relationship for the daughters sake.
Thanks for your advice but how cordial is acceptable for a married woman. Left to me, he reamains just an old time boyfriend of the mum and should be treated as such. Imagine the mental trauma my friend goes through, knowing that she could have been aborted if this man had his way, she was already in tears when she got to that part. I forgot to add that she is also angry with her mum that she soo softly accepted him back
Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by pickabeau1: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
The mother accepting what?

tings dey happen
Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by kweenkong(f): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Your friends needs to be matured about this and let it go. She is only one hurting, as such she is the only one that release from unnecessary pain. She is too young to be logging around such hurt. She just start life o, people will hurt u. Ur spouse, ur children, friends my dear the list is endless.

Now for mama, she is playing with fire
Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
So her mom while still married to a man is accepting an ex boyfriend back

ANd dem say Na naija men dey do runs pass
Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Olasco93: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Somethings might look like disappointments on the surface but are actually blessings in disguise.
Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Friday18: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't even know which friend will give all accurate information without missing any, yet seeking for your advice. Why not say you are in dilemma and people will be able to help you rather than a third party info.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
So her mom while still married to a man is accepting an ex boyfriend back
I actually had this in mind when when she told me. However to avoid a voluminous post, I ommitted the part where she told me he calls the mum often and they talk for very long periods and he often takes her out .
Some things came to mind but for fear of being derogatory to her mum,i couldn't tell her to her face that i think the mum is hitting it again with herdad. The boxes seem to tick just right :
She forgave and accepted him back but wouldn't quit her marriage
Her husband lives far away
It's still ok if she has an affair with the father of her child
It's win - win for her anyway
Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by taryour(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Thanks for your advice but how cordial is acceptable for a married woman. Left to me, he reamains just an old time boyfriend of the mum and should be treated as such. Imagine the mental trauma my friend goes through, knowing that she could have been aborted if this man had his way, she was already in tears when she got to that part. I forgot to add that she is also angry with her mum that she soo softly accepted him back

RuBbish, I don't have a problem withe lady forgiving her father o, it's her choice anyway. The person I have issues with is the mother accepting him back, they most likely already shagging themselves. am sure it would have been a different case if her current husband was financially ok and her ex was otherwise. oniranu oshi. If na so she like the man reach, then why re-marry? she would have remained a single mother na till he came back looking for her.

It's not even like the man came looking and after so much stress he found her he only just by chance came across her on face book. After 22 years , he suddenly bumbs I to their lives via Facebook and life continues, na so e easy nawa

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tell your friend that I said she's an end time friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
If she wants to find peace she should forgive him and let go, but the man craze small oo. So he wants another man's wife?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Pidggin(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
How come your friend's dad has the guts to lure her mum when he knows she is still married. I suggest your friend forgives him, but she should be on her guard, he doesn't sound like a responsible man.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pidggin:
How come your friend's dad has the guts to lure her mum when he knows she is still married. I suggest your friend forgives him, but she should be on her guard, he doesn't sound like a responsible man.
I actually think it's her mum who should be on her guard. I don't know the kinda love that existed between her and my friend's dad but what I do know is women are soft emotionally and could be easily swayed to believe the devil is actually a good man, if he shows a lot of love and affection. I think she has to be firm and draw limits. IMHO it's only my friend who should be seeing her dad, afterall he is her dad.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by Pidggin(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
sapiosexual1:

I actually think it's her mum who should be on her guard. I don't know the kinda love that existed between her and my friend's dad but what I do know is women are soft emotionally and could be easily swayed to believe the devil is actually a good man, if he shows a lot of love and affection. I think she has to be firm and draw limits. IMHO it's only my friend who should be seeing her dad, afterall he is her dad.

You are right

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Dilemma : Advice Needed by sisisioge: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
There's nothing to advise. Life goes on as though no one left let alone resurfaced. Life must go on as they knew it, no animosity towards anyone. Geskia!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Twin Sisters Married To One Husband (pĥoto) / How some girls look for their dream man (pic) / 12-year-old Boy To Marry 11-year-old Girl In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.