Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos (18112 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by adeoba2008(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
That's my man.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by kinmayor(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good for the people of Kaduna
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Timijo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is it El rufai that donated the patrol vehicles out of the money he has or the state Government?
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
good.... beef up the police to flush out the islamic terrorists called boko haram...
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Zaikon(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:
When will he ensure ALL Kaduna state children are enrolled in school instead of roaming the streets as almajiris to be ready recruits for Boko Haram terrorists and criminals that will make the vehicles donated to the police NOT enough
Is the man as daft just as he is short like so many of our leaders looters?
MISPLACED priority of short term yoyo media-friendly propaganda while the real issues are left unattended.

[img]http://eastandsouth.files./2013/02/almajiri_3.jpg[/img]
bro u don't need all these... try do you research well bfor concluding, you need to see how government schools are doing better these days.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kaduna State Government under Governor Malam Nasir El-Rufai has today 24/11/2015 donated 107 Security Operational Vehicles (Hilux) and other Security Gadgets to Nigeria Police

Timijo:
Is it El rufai that donated the patrol vehicles out of the money he has or the state Government?
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zaikon:
bro u don't need all these... try do you research well bfor concluding, you need to see how government schools are doing better these days.

Thanks for your mention.
Can you answer the following questions

What is the out-of-school children % in Kaduna state, 25%, 60%, 85%? or more
What is the ratio of students:classrooms?
What is the ratio of students:teachers?
What is the ratio of students:libraries?
What is the ratio of students:laboratories?

How does El-Rufai intend to improve these ratios/figures in the next four years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
teeowl:
good.... beef up the police to flush out the islamic terrorists called boko haram...

WITHOUT adequate, sustained focus on EDUCATION for all Kaduna state children it is only a matter of time before another Boko Haram terrorists group appears, assuming he is even able to "flush out" the current ones with these 107 POLICE vehicles.
BTW, can the police flush out terrorists
I thought that was the Army's job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Spirit1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
The problem is not donating vehicles, the BIG problem is maintenance culture. Don't be surprised that within 2 years all these vehicles will be run down and discarded.
Vehicles that have at least 10 to 15 years life span will be gone in maximum of 3 years. Another government will come and donate 200 new ones. When will this waste stop.
Someone should be held accountable. Vehicles should be serviced by a reputable mechanic workshop and the drivers need to be careful while driving.
Provide comprehensive insurance for the vehicles, so when they hit another car the insurance company can fix the victims car and when they are hit by other cars the owners will fix them.

How difficult is that Someone tell me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by dadebayo1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Some Gov are busy complaining there is no money to run the state, while some are busy performing.... Shame on all the south west GOV... I am from the south west so wailers are free to wail... Shame on anyone who think the bunch of south west Gov are not a dissapointment.....
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Walexsammy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:
When will he ensure ALL Kaduna state children are enrolled in school instead of roaming the streets as almajiris to be ready recruits for Boko Haram terrorists and criminals that will make the vehicles donated to the police NOT enough
MISPLACED priority of short term yoyo media-friendly propaganda while the real issues are left unattended.

have you been to the North b4? If not then u'll understand that no matter what you do for them, they won't stop begging, itz like begging is part and parcel of them

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
boko haram problem needs a short term solution and a long term solution. short term is to flush out the terrorists first, then educate the kids... without flushing out the terrorists, you just cant educate the kids because no teacher or student would feel safe enough to leave his house...

and yes the police can flush them out in city areas that are NOT battle grounds.... in city areas the terrorist always blend in... this is where police intelligence by the use of police detectives come into place to get their hide outs in urban areas... then armed police men swoop in to make the confrontation, which was what happened after the paris attack... no army involved, just police and they located and killed the mastermind.

the thing is you know all this i have written, but you are just looking for a weak reason to criticise el-rufai and APC.

anonimi:

WITHOUT adequate, sustained focus on EDUCATION for all Kaduna state children it is only a matter of time before another Boko Haram terrorists group appears, assuming he is even able to "flush out" the current ones with these 107 POLICE vehicles.
BTW, can the police flush out terrorists
I thought that was the Army's job!
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
OhiGentle:
Great governor, I wish my governor can do great things like this in Benin City

What can be greater to oshemole now than getting a daily massage from Lara?

You guy's should look forward to the next election were u might be lucky to get a governor and not an oshemole part 2.

Adam's stopped governing Edo state the very day he was sworn in for his 2nd term, he went AWOL when lara eventually said Yes.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Walexsammy:
have you been to the North b4? If not then u'll understand that no matter what you do for them, they won't stop begging, itz like begging is part and parcel of them

Have you read the book Oliver Twist? Not the song by D'Banj oh grin
It was set in Britain a few decades ago with BEGGING children. Is it still part & parcel of Britain today

Oliver Twist, or The Parish Boy's Progress, is the second novel by Charles Dickens, and was first published as a serial 1837–9. The story is of the orphan Oliver Twist, who starts his life in a workhouse and is then sold into an apprenticeship with an undertaker. He escapes from there and travels to London where he meets the Artful Dodger, a member of a gang of juvenile pickpockets, which is led by the elderly criminal Fagin.

Oliver Twist is notable for Dickens's unromantic portrayal of criminals and their sordid lives, as well as exposing the cruel treatment of the many orphans in London in the mid–nineteenth century. The alternate title, The Parish Boy's Progress, alludes to Bunyan's The Pilgrim's Progress, as well as the 18th-century caricature series by William Hogarth, A Rake's Progress and A Harlot's Progress.

An early example of the social novel, Dickens satirizes the hypocrisies of his time, including child labour, the recruitment of children as criminals, and the presence of street children. The novel may have been inspired by the story of Robert Blincoe, an orphan whose account of working as a child labourer in a cotton mill was widely read in the 1830s. It is likely that Dickens's own youthful experiences contributed as well.

More from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Twist

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
teeowl:
boko haram problem needs a short term solution and a long term solution. short term is to flush out the terrorists first, then educate the kids... without flushing out the terrorists, you just cant educate the kids because no teacher or student would feel safe enough to leave his house...

and yes the police can flush them out in city areas that are NOT battle grounds.... in city areas the terrorist always blend in... this is where police intelligence by the use of police detectives come into place to get their hide outs in urban areas... then armed police men swoop in to make the confrontation, which was what happened after the paris attack... no army involved, just police and they located and killed the mastermind.

the thing is you know all this i have written, but you are just looking for a weak reason to criticise el-rufai and APC.

You have assumed wrongly with your conclusion although you raised valid but debatable points at the beginning of your post.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by amazingspiderma: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Timijo:

My brother,I just tire for the title. shocked shocked shocked
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

you are one annoying fellow. must you always find fault? someone is trying to improve the security situation of his state but you still find a way to bring almajiri into the equation without commending him. your life must be really difficult. your children are in for a tough time
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
They will sell those new vehicles and buy tokunbo scrap.Moreover,the gov should not tell us there is no money to pay kaduna civil servants o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Admiral49(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op y shud u use donate? Naim get d money wey dem take buy am. It belongs to the people hence it shud b used 4 d pple. HABA DONATE...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
you are one annoying fellow. must you always find fault? someone is trying to improve the security situation of his state but you still find a way to bring almajiri into the equation without commending him. your life must be really difficult. your children are in for a tough time

I raised valid issues in the spirit of constructive criticism that you do not understand because of you LOW aspiration level and expectation from our leaders looters.
IGNORANCE is bliss. tongue embarassed undecided
Enjoy!

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL2pUcXFYWmxreldDc2FzNkZ5RVRVdVJUNC5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.ec913bfb.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510980_twimg20150606110213_jpeg0ad5efd7918a710560492e4035b09f17
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by XYZ123: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=23pt]The action Governor[/size]
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
XYZ123:
The action Governor

.....who OWES salary to people who ALREADY worked for the state
Na which kind FOOLISH action be that bros?
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by feedthenation(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Now the Police Force cannot complain that they didn't have patrol vehicles to do their jobs.

El-eufai seems to be the only active governor in the federation!
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

I raised valid issues in the spirit of constructive criticism that you do not understand because of you LOW aspiration level and expectation from our leaders looters.
IGNORANCE is bliss. tongue embarassed undecided
Enjoy!

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL2pUcXFYWmxreldDc2FzNkZ5RVRVdVJUNC5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.ec913bfb.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510980_twimg20150606110213_jpeg0ad5efd7918a710560492e4035b09f17
lmao says the real ignorant one. no part of your post praised the governor for a good move to improve security. all you did was talk about almajiris and how he's doing nothing to educate them. I'm not surprised anyway. you are the lowest of all wailers
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao says the real ignorant one. no part of your post praised the governor for a good move to improve security. all you did was talk about almajiris and how he's doing nothing to educate them. I'm not surprised anyway. you are the lowest of all wailers

Why should I join the crowd to praise him since I consider that there are more vital issues that need his attention so his empty head does not get over-swollen? grin
5% and proud!
#NorBlameMe-INorVoteBuhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831915_wailingforabettertommorow_jpeg_jpegd26a773a99cf2b0f93fe685761f614da
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by deor03(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Giving hilux to our security men is not a bright idea in my opinion...It makes them a sitting dock

I still don't see any advantage of using hilux, from operational perspective or security perspective
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Why should I join the crowd to praise him since I consider that there are more vital issues that need his attention so his empty head does not get over-swollen? grin
5% and proud!
#NorBlameMe-INorVoteBuhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831915_wailingforabettertommorow_jpeg_jpegd26a773a99cf2b0f93fe685761f614da
ode :p he doesn't need your praise. whether u do or you don't he's the best governor in Nigeria right now. you can wail till Jesus comes
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
ode :p he doesn't need your praise. whether u do or you don't he's the best governor in Nigeria right now. you can wail till Jesus comes

I hope he is paying you well for this boot-licking you are doing oh at the expense of focusing on the need for him to educate all Kaduna state children grin grin

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by arnold123: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
pot belly men....................................... hmmmm potoski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha grin you can donate vehicles to those robbers called police but you cant donate food and jobs to the less privileged #ENDTIME
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

I hope he is paying you well for this boot-licking you are doing oh at the expense of focusing on the need for him to educate all Kaduna state children grin grin

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]
dunce so praising someone for making a difference means he's paying me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Flags-off Of APC Campaign For The August 11th Bauchi South Senatorial Seat / FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge / Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.