Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos (18115 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Zaikon(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for your mention.
Can you answer the following questions

What is the out-of-school children % in Kaduna state, 25%, 60%, 85%? or more
What is the ratio of students:classrooms?
What is the ratio of students:teachers?
What is the ratio of students:libraries?
What is the ratio of students:laboratories?

How does El-Rufai intend to improve these ratios/figures in the next four years
presently don't have access reply your questions but I will be happy if you ever ask the previous administration the same question? bro learn to appreciate
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zaikon:
presently don't have access reply your questions but I will be happy if you ever ask the previous administration the same question? bro learn to appreciate

I thought the previous administration was voted out because they could not answer these questions in a positive manner, not so
Make you do quick get access oh because na new man dey for there now, abi!
What is there to appreciate in a man with MISPLACED priorities who is OWING salary to people who have worked ALREADY?
A man who is NOT focused on providing education for ALL children in Kaduna state?
Abeg tell me na wetin person go appreciate in such a man?
Wetin
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Zaikon(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

I thought the previous administration was voted out because they could not answer these questions in a positive manner, not so
Make you do quick get access oh because na new man dey for there now, abi!
What is there to appreciate in a man with MISPLACED priorities who is OWING salary to people who have worked ALREADY?
A man who is NOT focused on providing education for ALL children in Kaduna state?
Abeg tell me na wetin person go appreciate in such a man?
Wetin
bro. now I get it, its seems you have personal issues with the guy... over nd out
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by egike(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
good one from the governor,anything that will help to secure lives and properties of the citizen is welcome.
just hope the police in Kaduna state will use the donations from the governor to secure and track down potential terrorist especially this ember month.

el-rufia carry go
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by anonimi: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zaikon:
bro. now I get it, its seems you have personal issues with the guy... over nd out

Must I have personal issues with a PUBLIC servant to point out his LAPSES
Is that the only reason you will point out the lapses of our public servants?
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Zaikon(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Must I have personal issues with a PUBLIC servant to point out his LAPSES
Is that the only reason you will point out the lapses of our public servants?
No is the answer but have gat enough evidence to prove that.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by olawonder(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Improve ppl's standards of living, create more jobs, pave the roads, find alternative power sources, build adequate health centres, donate more to the education especially of children and promote d heritage of ur state. Live d business of arming d police to d fed... who in Nigeria has any brain to govern or lead? these ppl are just idiots with no idea of how to run even their homes!
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by akaahs(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pay teachers salary first oooo and stop d barazana
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Kingspin(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerian leaders no get sense even the one in Abuja.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
NPF; the most careless and reckless 4kerss! Ma hear say them no go sell off the spare tyres.

Let's check the body of these vehicles by this time next year and see if some alphabets won't be erased ad the body jammed and scratched like the body of a fat okpo.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by t2luv1: 1:32am On Nov 25, 2015
MissNairaland1:
Good work>>>>>>change has come to stay.

Donate !!!!! What is he donating. The man is doing what a governor is suppose to do with the state fund. Before you get carried away please check the voucher for the cost of each car being donated. I can bet you the price has been inflated to an extreme number. I wonder how much of the money being spent up North were derived for the South South oil. Those freaking bastard. We spent more money on the North without any benefit coming out of the place.
Re: El-rufai Donates 107 Patrol Vehicles, Security Gadgets To Kaduna Police. Photos by MissNairaland1: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2015
well, but at least he is using the money in that we can see, others will just squander the money
t2luv1:

Donate !!!!! What is he donating. The man is doing what a governor is suppose to do with the state fund. Before you get carried away please check the voucher for the cost of each car being donated. I can bet you the price has been inflated to an extreme number. I wonder how much of the money being spent up North were derived for the South South oil. Those freaking bastard. We spent more money on the North without any benefit coming out of the place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / APC Wades Into Igbokwe, Idimogu Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.