Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) (10013 Views)

Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) / Realities Of War (photos) / How Nigeria Lost The Opportunities Provided By The Civil War(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by mazeltov(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:

The possibility of a reprisal attack by Moscow on Ankara can be ruled out at this time of its assignment in Syria.
But just as Putin's "serious consequences" has shown his determination to tread the path of diplomatic-cum-military(preceding events may determine which comes first)tradition,chances are that the next thing we are going to be seeing is how Jets violating Syrian boarders are hastily downed by Moscow. Take your pills Bro!
the bolded part are what I need. That is the answer to my question. Will Russia attack Turkey? Yes we all know it would give Russia the green light to blow off any enemies' jet violating. Wake up, I still don't want to believe that you are part of those who are waiting for Russia to nuke Turkey.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2015
mazeltov:
the bolded part are what I need. That is the answer to my question. Will Russia attack Turkey? Yes we all know it would give Russia the green light to blow off any enemies' jet violating. Wake up, I still don't want to believe that you are part of those who are waiting for Russia to nuke Turkey.

You understand Turkey's ill-feeling. Don't you? When the illegal oil trade between Ankara and ISIS was exposed and ended by Russia,a humiliating weal was the result. Now,it is no news that Turkey is merely hiding behind a smoke screen of lies! To say the truth is up to me,whether Turkey is to be nuked or not is up to Putin.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
May God Save Our Planet!
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Happening Now: RUSSIA SUSPENDS MILITARY COORPORATION WITH TURKEY.
Russia's defence ministry has announced suspension of military cooperation with Turkey and Sergey Lavrov, foreign minister, has cancelled a planned trip to Turkey following the downing of a Russian warplane near the Turkey-Syria border on Tuesday. The Russian Sukhoi Su-24 warplane was shot down for allegedly violating Turkish airspace, angering Russia's President Vladimir Putin, who compared the incident to being "stabbed in the back". Russia also warned its citizens not to travel to Turkey, saying it was unsafe, and deployed a warship to the coastline near where the plane crashed. The plane crashed in Syrian territory in Latakia's Yamadi village.

Aljazeera
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by jhubril(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Lilimax:
Edrogan of Turkey has invited trouble to himself. embarassed

The Russians are furious about this, obviously. It's the first
time in decades that a NATO country has shot down a
Russian or Soviet war plane, and the first plane Russia has
lost since it began its campaign in Syria.
It's an extremely serious development which could have
far-reaching consequences.
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
i gezz u are reporting from mars abi
Re: Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) by mazeltov(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
jhubril:

You understand Turkey's ill-feeling. Don't you? When the illegal oil trade between Ankara and ISIS was exposed and ended by Russia,a humiliating weal was the result. Now,it is no news that Turkey is merely hiding behind a smoke screen of lies! To say the truth is up to me,whether Turkey is to be nuked or not is up to Putin.
Good!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! / Youths Barricade NGF Secretariat, Demand Attention On Healthcare Facility / President Buhari Presides Over National Security Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.