Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) (2822 Views)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2017
I branched to the house of a military vet who is an elderly friend of mine last 2 weeks on my way from my way from work and we discussed a lot of stuffs,he told me about his experiences during the Biafran war.
After our discussions,he brought out a file and showed some of those military stuffs.
one of them is the Biafran note.
Check them out guys:

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Agumbankembu: 5:18pm On May 07, 2017
I no see anything yet
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Iamwrath: 5:31pm On May 07, 2017
Dream note

Imagination of friend
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2017
pics

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
10 Biafran shillings

1 Like

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2017
more

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by okorie3: 6:18pm On May 07, 2017
IS THAT ALL..... SMH!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by abiambo(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
iamrealdeji:
pics
Guy which kin phone u dey use

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2017
abiambo:
Nokia 1100-droid my bloda undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2017
abiambo:
lenovo
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2017
okorie3:
IS THAT ALL..... SMH!
will post the other side
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 07, 2017
This obsession with Biafra is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Deathslater: 10:55pm On May 07, 2017
Afonja carrying biafran issue on his head like agbo while hunger is disfiguring their ugly faces in Oshogbo village.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2017
Deathslater:
Afonja carrying biafran issue on his head like agbo while hunger is disfiguring their ugly faces in Oshogbo village.
dem sogbologbo Nnamdi,Nwankwo,Nkita Nkita,Nfomal people. why you no dey Sidon for one place. all your heroes are cowards that are too weak for Nigerians. One led to millions of deaths of your people and ran away to Gabon and later came back forming DOA political party while our Afonja brother was busy banging his beautiful wife. Bianca's children are Afonjas in case you don't know.
The other so called Biafran hero is only wasting his youth fighting for what is not achievable,chasing his own shadow until Buhari locked his head up.
Your Biafran note is the ugliest note on earth,I will post another picture of the other side of your note for you to see how ugly it is
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
This obsession with Biafra is getting out of hand
the same way the obsession of Igbo ladies with Afonja men is getting out of hand. Don't be surprised that my elderly friend I got this note from who is a yoruba man brought home an Igbo lady (of blessed memory) from Biafran land and married her.
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Deathslater: 12:58am On May 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
dem sogbologbo Nnamdi,Nwankwo,Nkita Nkita,Nfomal people. why you no dey Sidon for one place. all your heroes are cowards that are too weak for Nigerians. One led to millions of deaths of your people and ran away to Gabon and later came back forming DOA political party while our Afonja brother was busy banging his beautiful wife. Bianca's children are Afonjas in case you don't know.
The other so called Biafran hero is only wasting his youth fighting for what is not achievable,chasing his own shadow until Buhari locked his head up.
Your Biafran note is the ugliest note on earth,I will post another picture of the other side of your note for you to see how ugly it is
more pains to your afonja skull

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Deathslater: 1:00am On May 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
the same way the obsession of Igbo ladies with Afonja men is getting out of hand. Don't be surprised that my elderly friend I got this note from who is a yoruba man brought home an Igbo lady (of blessed memory) from Biafran land and married her.

Look at this fool, obsession with street urchins angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:28am On May 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:

you guys needs to stop this lies. Yoruba men are falling on top of each other to marry Igbo girls and not the other way round. we know that your girls are not beautiful. Na woman they marry man or na man they marry woman? your men are simply competing to marry our beautiful light skinned ladies

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On May 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Don't play yourself,men marry women not the other way round.Its your brothers who are obsessed with us,they see Igbo ladies as a trophy .

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Don't play yourself,men marry women not the other way round.Its your brothers who are obsessed with us,they see Igbo ladies as a trophy .
Why wouldn't they chase Afonja men around when all their men can do is this : http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3743472/man-chains-wife-generator-ogun&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjRisW22d_TAhVSbVAKHW9JCwoQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNH6an3_RuPw3YuzLg7vCJmVlf7fiQ
The Animal/husband's name is Ifeanyi Ajaero . what type of human being does this to his wife? Igbo men only sit at home with wrapper on the waist drinking palmwine and bushmeat their wives got them,playing ludo or their dirty board game with their friends while their wives are busy working at the farm.
The so called hardworking Igbo men leave their villages for Lagos to do money rituals and cover it up with shops,still acting all hardworking for people not to suspect him. There are lots of them in alaba. Or they get a visa,travel outside the country to push drugs and come back home,slap their hungry red cap kingsmen with money and get chieftancy titles. Dishonest set of human beings. Igbo men can never do clean business cos they dont have the skills.
We Afonjas have the greatest people in Nigeria today unlike your Wole Soyinka wannabe who calls himself Philip Emeagwali who left Nigeria to go and scam oyinbos that he's a prof and some of his other lies that got uncovered along the line. Igos can never be honest,its in their blood. You guys envy Awolowo and cant stop shouting his name
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

you guys needs to stop this lies. Yoruba men are falling on top of each other to marry Igbo girls and not the other way round. we know that your girls are not beautiful. Na woman they marry man or na man they marry woman? your men are simply competing to marry our beautiful light skinned ladies
You flat headed peeps are so obsessed with us that even your musicians believe they can not sell records if they don't speak yoruba. Go and listen to P square,Don Jazzy,Tubaba,etc these people can not do without speaking yoruba. Most Igbos i know can speak yoruba but i've never heard any yoruba speak igbo,that's how obsessed you guys are with yorubas. Why chasing our culture around when you have yours? Igbo men of today can't even do without dressing like yorubas all to gain our favour and because of your obsession with us
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2017
the other side of the Biafran note

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
You flat headed peeps are so obsessed with us that even your musicians believe they can not sell records if they don't speak yoruba. Go and listen to P square,Don Jazzy,Tubaba,etc these people can not do without speaking yoruba. Most Igbos i know can speak yoruba but i've never heard any yoruba speak igbo,that's how obsessed you guys are with yorubas. Why chasing our culture around when you have yours? Igbo men of today can't even do without dressing like yorubas all to gain our favour and because of your obsession with us

see delusion. how many Igbo men do you see marrying your ugly women? stop trying to hide and accept that your men are no longer marrying your ugly women but beautiful light skinned Igbo girls.

deal with it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 08, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef? Day don break for lost Biafrain republic cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed extremely useless currency grin
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by backtosender: 8:49am On May 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Another fantasy afonja dreamers.....you sit and fantasize about Igbo women but no single Igbo man give a poo about your ugly scratch face female afonjas..... Only few afonja women are getting screw by IPOB I no few dat breed for IPOB end up being a single mother never marry them.... but is unfortunate that afonja women are too ugly for a decent Igbo man....one Igbo guy I know...he told me one afonja lady from royal family is on his case but the sad thing is dat he had told her many times he will not marry an afonja she insisted over her dead afonja body.....And the worst thing she sometimes jump my friend fence just to get access even though she is been warned several times to leave our friend alone...i was thinking what kind of human being is she. First time I heard a rejected woman jumping fence to get access?? I knew afonjaass have been big freaky obsess over igbos or any IPOB citizen

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Why wouldn't they chase Afonja men around when all their men can do is this : http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3743472/man-chains-wife-generator-ogun&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjRisW22d_TAhVSbVAKHW9JCwoQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNH6an3_RuPw3YuzLg7vCJmVlf7fiQ
The Animal/husband's name is Ifeanyi Ajaero . what type of human being does this to his wife? Igbo men only sit at home with wrapper on the waist drinking palmwine and bushmeat their wives got them,playing ludo or their dirty board game with their friends while their wives are busy working at the farm.
The so called hardworking Igbo men leave their villages for Lagos to do money rituals and cover it up with shops,still acting all hardworking for people not to suspect him. There are lots of them in alaba. Or they get a visa,travel outside the country to push drugs and come back home,slap their hungry red cap kingsmen with money and get chieftancy titles. Dishonest set of human beings. Igbo men can never do clean business cos they dont have the skills.
We Afonjas have the greatest people in Nigeria today unlike your Wole Soyinka wannabe who calls himself Philip Emeagwali who left Nigeria to go and scam oyinbos that he's a prof and some of his other lies that got uncovered along the line. Igos can never be honest,its in their blood. You guys envy Awolowo and cant stop shouting his name
You've unraveled before my very eyes and here I was thinking I was conversing with a decent human being .Get lost pls,I don't do bigots.
Let this be the last time you quote me

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2017
backtosender:
Another fantasy afonja dreamers.....you sit and fantasize about Igbo women but no single Igbo man give a poo about your ugly scratch face female afonjas..... Only few afonja women are getting screw by IPOB I no few dat breed for IPOB end up being a single mother never marry them.... but is unfortunate that afonja women are too ugly for a decent Igbo man....one Igbo guy I know...he told me one afonja lady from royal family is on his case but the sad thing is dat he had told her many times he will not marry an afonja she insisted over her dead afonja body.....And the worst thing she sometimes jump my friend fence just to get access even though she is been warned several times to leave our friend alone...i was thinking what kind of human being is she. First time I heard a rejected woman jumping fence to get access?? I knew afonjaass have been big freaky obsess over igbos or any IPOB citizen
This is the only honest Igbo from the land of dishonest people. He goes by the name of Chief Pete Edochie. Hate him for saying the truth if you like. Check out what he has to say and you Igbos know it deep inside that he is speaking the truth but you would never confess

Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

You've unraveled before my very eyes and here I was thinking I was conversing with a decent human being .Get lost pls,I don't do bigots.
Let this be the last time you quote me
another Nkita nkita dirty Biafran slut. i've never thought about marrying a Biafran girl and its very rear before you can see a Yoruba man getting married to those yam legged dirty looking biafran girls Yoruba men mostly Bleep and dump them. where is the beauty? beauty koor beauty nii. only Yoruba girls and Fulani girls are beautiful. see the types of DJ Cuppy,Rukky Sanda,Omotola Jalade,Lilian Bach,Funmi Martins,Mide Martins and many many many more,watch more Yoruba films and see beauties that Igbo girls in movies can never come close near.
trophy my foot. trophy koor,world cup nii
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
So your grand pa (which you lied to cover his identity) thief our money, na him you get mind they post'am here. No worry, nemesis on the way to embrace you. smiley
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 09, 2017
iamrealdeji:
[s]You flat headed peeps are so obsessed with us that even your musicians believe they can not sell records if they don't speak yoruba. Go and listen to P square,Don Jazzy,Tubaba,etc these people can not do without speaking yoruba. Most Igbos i know can speak yoruba but i've never heard any yoruba speak igbo,that's how obsessed you guys are with yorubas. Why chasing our culture around when you have yours? Igbo men of today can't even do without dressing like yorubas all to gain our favour and because of your obsession with us[/s]
What a jack ass cone-head. What a malodorous dumb brain.
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by khallyberry: 8:43am On May 09, 2017
Re: Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) by jude90(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2017
hopefully we will soon start using our currency

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku / Abacha was never Convicted Of Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.