Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (36584 Views)

#BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / M I Abaga With Jidenna / "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good for him
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
rattlesnake:
Beginning of spiritual issues for d idibias...after my dad recieve coronation probe began in my family and someone died

Coronation leads to corrosion

This kind of mentality will lead no nowhere!
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by yyeanqah(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by jejemanito: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
vizkiz:
I think MI needs a better title apart from that his "chairman" title grin

why don't you add "Mister Ibu" to the list then? grin
grin all join
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
okay.
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Cocoyamu: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Even Annie sef tall pass the 'Chairman' MI END TIME SHORTNESS. smh
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Icekyng: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
jejemanito:
They call him M to the I
Mister Incredible
Most Immaculate
Mic Inspector
MC Interrogator
Music Innovator
Mankind Illustrator!
Lol u dy burst my brains #anoti#

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by ideyhere(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
rattlesnake:
Beginning of spiritual issues for d idibias...after my dad recieve coronation probe began in my family and someone died

Coronation leads to corrosion

Tah! Oya clean your mouth osiso. How can you be saying such a thing Whatever happened to you people had very little or nothing to do with coronation itself. Maybe go and ask your daddy what he did before, during or after the coronation if you really believe it had something to do with it. Besides, so if your dad didn't receive the title nobody would ever die in your family Biko receive sense...even if naa 5 naira own

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by ikombe: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
jejemanito:
They call him M to the I

Mister Incredible

Most Immaculate

Mic Inspector

MC Interrogator

Music Innovator

Mankind Illustrator!
I need to download dat ANOTI track back on my phone grin
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by ikombe: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
ideyhere:

Tah! Oya clean your mouth osiso. How can you be saying such a thing Whatever happened to you people had very little or nothing to do with coronation itself. Maybe go and ask your daddy what he did before, during or after the coronation if you really believe it had something to do with it. Besides, so if your dad didn't receive the title nobody would ever die in your family Biko receive sense...even if naa 5 naira own
correct reply grin
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Elle277(f): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
beautiful couple
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by greatricky: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Men m.I na dwarf,short nigga probably with a big dick. End Time Pix.
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
vizkiz:
I think MI needs a better title apart from that his "chairman" title grin

why don't you add "Mister Ibu" to the list then? grin
lol!! You killed it...
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Lovexme(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Cute pix
I clicked on your moniker, and I saw my next gf staring right at me. wink
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Haryohdeji(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
queenstl:

M.I Captioned the photo:

''The first couple of African Entertainment.. Mr and Mrs Idibia.. @2faceidibia1 @annieidibia1''

https://www.instagram.com/p/-eDjfflBgL/?taken-by=mi_abaga
. 2face abeg com collect chieftancy title for ma state tooo
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by tudeyzamani: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Irep crock city.....
Re: MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation by Carlson001(m): 2:58am On Nov 25, 2015
They call him M.I Abaga,
J Town rapper,
Jesse Jagga broda,
U cant do him notha.
He's d Instrumental pillar,
Chocolate City Leader,
2020, he's rockin at d M.A.M.A,
U can buy his C.D & rock it wit ur Mama.
Blah! C.B.N. shtt!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) / Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It / Rita Dominic In Shirt Dress (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.