Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark (35740 Views)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by anytexy: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
gassdon:
PDP boy in APC

End Time Potiticians
Yea, just like Tambuwal was Apc boy in PDP. And some hypocrites that supported him are now condemning Saraki.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Joeself1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
end time senators
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Abyzan(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
whats that tack he's been wearing mbok
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by bromama675: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
When will these Senate raise issues on fuel scarcity and invite the petroleum minster to answer queries as Nigerians continue to suffer from this directionless government
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by emmadaji: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
kingsman66:
Saraki na you we know."NO SARAKI NO SENATE PRESIDENT

No Sarki no senate i concur let's the wailers go and die in the lagoon
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by BABANGBALI: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dis david mark no get shame for body
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Praisemuyi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm at last
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Revolva(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
How dis pic wan make fuel plenty for naija for uss to use
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Bambless1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Flashh:
Because APC leads the way.
Way To Backwardness!
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by umehcharles(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by j4sure(m): 1:32am On Nov 25, 2015
u are not serious oooooooooooo
sandraokosun1:
.Saraki is just battling hard to cheer mark out of his self imposed exile, and make him at least lively in the scheme of things.

Such a pity that a boy of 1960's when mark was already counting military ranks and beating the record of highest SIT DOWN LOOK attendee parlimitarian in the world.
That same boy is now the one that tells the old man when to speak like a normal first timer.

Oga mark see where greed as landed u, i wonder the time u would enjoy ur stockpile of loot

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by slimgold123(f): 3:42am On Nov 25, 2015
OK
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:
.Saraki is just battling hard to cheer mark out of his self imposed exile, and make him at least lively in the scheme of things.

Such a pity that a boy of 1960's when mark was already counting military ranks and beating the record of highest SIT DOWN LOOK attendee parlimitarian in the world.
That same boy is now the one that tells the old man when to speak like a normal first timer.

Oga mark see where greed as landed u, i wonder the time u would enjoy ur stockpile of loot

Fool, the old man can't see all the nonsense u just typed
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by awoluyi(m): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Should APC government record failure at the end of it's tenure in 2019, Nigerians will have no option than to call on God to visit with his wrath those that have ruled Nigeria from 1999 to 2019. I doubt if these politicians appreciate the fact that nothing is working in the country and in their blindness they can not foresee the worse situation around the corner, that in 2016 price of crude oil drop to $15/barrel.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2015
I like the SarakiSuit trend...

Enough of these regular agbadas
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by thundafire: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:

shut up u fool mark is well respected in the house dts y he wsnt given any chairmanship position cs he is bigger than them wen saraki wanted becoming SP if nt 4 Mark nothing 4 reach saraki incase u dnt knw Mark is dy UNOFFICIAL LEADER in dy senate
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Hakeem3(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Wait o so Mark is still in the senate.. I tot he has resigned oo grin
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Hallynice(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2015
sandraokosun1:

U too get bad mouth!
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Consultville(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
David Mark all of sudden became a silent man.

Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by Mustay(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
All I noticed was S shaking him with his left hand undecided
Re: Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark by babdap: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time senate presidents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day / Gombe, Yola & Bauchi States To Experience Two-Day Blackout - TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.