Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium (822 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by BushidoBlue(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
A hostage situation was reportedly taking place in northern France, near the border with Belgium, on Tuesday afternoon.

Several people have been injured in the town of Roubaix, according to the Reuters news agency, reportedly by gunshot wounds. A local media source said there was ongoing police action with probable shots exchanged.

http://time.com/4126228/roubaix-hostage-terror-belgium-france/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter
Re: Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by kilokeys(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Children of Ishmael

Dem for leave dem for dem land..

They are just intruding the west same way the west intruded into their affairs

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by Bigprozzie: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
I wonder how Madam Merkel is feeling right now

It is clear that she is facing a lot of pressures from 3 sides

1. Internally- A lot of Germans are getting wary of this open door policy.

2. European partners- A lot of EU countries opposed this blanket entry for immigrants, it does not make sense

3. ISIS- They are using the tension generated by the migrant issue to infiltrate the EU and cause harm

If care is not taken, the EU will fall apart

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by okomogo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by FacelessPatriot: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am something of peace...i start with I and end with M, what am i?
Re: Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by BushidoBlue(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
I am something of peace...i start with I and end with M, what am i?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by Koleman(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whole world is under attack. Confusion everywhere
Re: Breaking News!! Hostage Situation Unfolds In Belgium by baralatie(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bigprozzie:
I wonder how Madam Merkel is feeling right now

It is clear that she is facing a lot of pressures from 3 sides

1. Internally- A lot of Germans are getting wary of this open door policy.

2. European partners- A lot of EU countries opposed this blanket entry for immigrants, it does not make sense

3. ISIS- They are using the tension generated by the migrant issue to infiltrate the EU and cause harm

If care is not taken, the EU will fall apart

(1) (Reply)

HID Awolowo’s Burial In Pictures / Kogi Election: Fresh Row Brews Among APC Leaders / Kwara Imposes 24-hour Curfew As Communal Clash Worsen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.