Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari For Fuel Scarcity. Yes Or No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari For Fuel Scarcity. Yes Or No (501 Views)

Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari For Fuel Scarcity. Yes Or No by Andrelearns: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
www.entertainmentfame.com/senate-asks-nigerians-if-they-should-invite-buhari-over-the-fuel-scarcity/

Senate asks Nigerians if they should invite Buhari over the Fuel scarcity. Do you support this invitation or not. Cos for Otown I buy fuel 300 per litre ooh..

In the news read thus " During plenary today, the senate deliberated on the current Fuel scarcity and one particular
Senator suggested that President Buhari, who is also the Minister of Petroleum resources, should.. Read more about what Senate said to buhari >>> www.entertainmentfame.com/senate-asks-nigerians-if-they-should-invite-buhari-over-the-fuel-scarcity/

Photos: www.entertainmentfame.com/senate-asks-nigerians-if-they-should-invite-buhari-over-the-fuel-scarcity/

To me I support and all Nigerians should also. Give ur suggestuions nairalanders

Re: Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari For Fuel Scarcity. Yes Or No by orisa37: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Andrelearns:
www.entertainmentfame.com/senate-asks-nigerians-if-they-should-invite-buhari-over-the-fuel-scarcity/

Senate asks Nigerians if they should invite Buhari over the Fuel scarcity. Do you support this invitation or not. Cos for Otown I buy fuel 300 per litre ooh..

In the news read thus " During plenary today, the senate deliberated on the current Fuel scarcity and one particular
Senator suggested that President Buhari, who is also the Minister of Petroleum resources, should.. Read more about what Senate said to buhari >>> www.entertainmentfame.com/senate-asks-nigerians-if-they-should-invite-buhari-over-the-fuel-scarcity/

Photos: www.entertainmentfame.com/senate-asks-nigerians-if-they-should-invite-buhari-over-the-fuel-scarcity/

To me I support and all Nigerians should also. Give ur suggestuions nairalanders
Re: Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari For Fuel Scarcity. Yes Or No by mightyhaze: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hit like if u think senate shd invite buhari, and share if u think not.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari For Fuel Scarcity. Yes Or No by orisa37: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please invite him to get the truth. True Democracy requires no less. Otherwise NASS will be quilty of misinforming and misleading Nigerians
Re: Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari For Fuel Scarcity. Yes Or No by ojun50(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
I no say na joke

(1) (Reply)

Who Tells The Most Lies...? (pic) / Blame The West / Nigeria Crumbling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.