Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger (57553 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by engrjosefz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
On the track of Buying Her own Mansion @Plantain Island... sorry

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by donofdons: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Aliyu333: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
People should learn to have a degree in Self Esteem. na by force to snap picture with you??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by tjex: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by princeonx: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
englishmart:
this insult or whatever na joke considering wet in we dey vomit give all them celebs on social media
Absolutely true! We turn their life into our full time job including decided what's good and bad for them including cloths they bought with their own money smh

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Afritop(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
we have different kinds of bloggers in Nigeria. The professional, the unprofessional and the notice me blogger

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by cold(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
If that was how it really went down then that wasn't cool of Genny

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Biim: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
What were you expecting? A hug? undecided she talked to you and you are here whining. Smh! Are you always nice to everyone you met? Celebrities are humans too sad she doesn't want you doing aproko with her name like you are doing now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Trapnews: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
amtaken:
Aproko blogger.

No wonder Gennie snubbed your ass.

Now I know that Genny is a prophetess.

grin grin grin
Receive sense abeg! We know una type, If a female is confirming her rudeness then I now know the reason men stay away from her. Arrogant bastards!!!

4 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Left with me alone celebrities will be begging for fans.
But we have too many iidiots with low self esteem that will always go gaga when they come across these people with cheap popularity.
If na just me , dem go dey ask people for autograph. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by STILESGANG: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by STILESGANG: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
This lady got what she asked for so she should stop lamenting.Why would she ask genevieve for an autograph in the first place,will that feed her?What happened to her self esteemmLeft to me 9ja celebs will be poor and irrelevant cos I really don't give a Bleep about them.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by MayhorE(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lesson To Learn?
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by ajademola2000(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
queenstlll:
Lifestyle blogger Yemisi Aiyedun popularly known as Sisi Yemmie met Genevieve Nnaji today and says the encounter was nasty.

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/669202206944575488?p=v
. Your story is touching.. Sorry oo

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Dinocarex(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
That's why I don't follow or famz celebrities sheepishly. I have over 6k followers and I'm following close to that.. I only have 6 celebrities on my list. My IG.. Just following Falz the badt guy.

No time to deh shout... I'm ur greatest fan!!

I haven't seen a celebrity and screamed before self...

WTF is wrong with me

I hate embarrassment ... I try to avoid it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin...I'm laughing in urhobo
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Laveda(f): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't know why though..but I find this very funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by adadadon(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
serves her tongue tongue tongue tongue right this Sisi yemmie ignored me at Success stories africa 2015

5 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Who's this prostitute spewing trash in twitter?
Na wah, so na by force to grant audience now??
When @Mbuhari bluntly refused to grant local journalist press conference due to their unprofessional journalism.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
She may be in her mood swings. I don't judge peeps with my first encounter with them. Maybe she no dey good mood.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Aspiregreat: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
englishmart:
this insult or whatever na joke considering wet in we dey vomit give all them celebs on social media

Elucidate more on what you wrote up there.

Are you High?

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time blogger vs End time cele
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
You made yourself so cheap.
If at all I must talk to her,it will only be praises for her wonderful job on the nollywod.And I will attempt leaving.If really I am cute,well dressed and with a swag,she shud definitely be tempted to asking about who am I and stuff.Else I will just wave her a buy n maintain my cool...chikenan

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
You don't know if she was pressed and needed to use the toilet.

She could have been hungry, tired, depressed, etc.

Doesn't matter anyway, as all you think of is me, me, me.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by tellwisdom: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mumu, the picture go put food for ur table? sad
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by yyeanqah(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by yyeanqah(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Real eye realize real lies
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by shizzy7(f): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sorry babe. I stopped being overly excited whenever I see celebrities thanks to Ini Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Ryabcool(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
She said cute u dey complain,wetin she for talk,BEAUTIFUL..mtchew
You don't get the meaning of that statement, cute in that context was a demeaning statement, more or less like saying it was beneath her level. That's why it was offensive

6 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by yomi007k(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Akbee:
Madam yemisi mbok aya adi intafiu mmien?
Sister blogger I gat prenty prenty things to tok about.

Abadiye ooo grin
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by lekan29ice(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eeya sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.