Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger (57548 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by godoluwa(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
porrigeyam:
Lol....first they will rent house and say they brought it,...they will go to Cotonou and buy car,put leather all over it and call it tear leather,.. fans will want get close to them they will start forming one useless broke celebrity.... like I always say most of us are better than this yeye pple.

Fyi...I'm not a hater just saying it the way it is. Cest fini.
nt until people sees actors/film producer/singer or any entertainer as a normal person, those celebrity will continue to rubbish them. you r right for saying that some of those celebrities r negative of what their fans thinks that they are. am into film production coz i'm a cinematographer & do act ones in a while
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by katerine7(f): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
nuelzy:
buh muna forget o...genny can be rude atyms...

character-wise...#her ego outweighs her alot
how did u know,have u met her before,spoken to her one on one?
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by mayortm001(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
pls, what is the meaning of lalasticala, Op etc? pls someone should put me through.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by godwin120alex: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pple say dat she is a snub. If I see them I always feign ignorance of their presence.I used to see a lot of them in my formal work place.What I do is to attend to them like others
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by godwin120alex: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Former work place

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
smiley good for her... bloggers are gossips...
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by bewla(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
nuelzy:
buh muna forget o...genny can be rude atyms...

character-wise...#her ego outweighs her alot
that's what drive her to the top.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by sleeknick: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3
You beautiful....;-)
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by harristo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol I no fit laugh, this blogger too funny. grin

Just looking at her post will tell you how low class bloggers are, honestly.

She said Genevieve look her one kind. undecided well I just hope she isn't the one writing the post in her blog, cause I can see that she lack descriptive skill.

Then she said "she asked me wetin I dey do, I tell am say blogger" grin so na blogger you dey do instead of blogging. grin Tell me how she no go look you two kind.

Obob, no be small whining this lady come whine for my ear o.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by porrigeyam(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
godoluwa:
nt until people sees actors/film producer/singer or any entertainer as a normal person, those celebrity will continue to rubbish them. you r right for saying that some of those celebrities r negative of what their fans thinks that they are. am into film production coz i'm a cinematographer & do act ones in a while
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by hadura29(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
porrigeyam:
Lol....first they will rent house and say they brought it,...they will go to Cotonou and buy car,put leather all over it and call it tear leather,.. fans will want get close to them they will start forming one useless broke celebrity.... like I always say most of us are better than this yeye pple.

Das ist richtig...
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by curiox007: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
some of our celebs Sef suffer low self esteem silently, I met taiwo Hassan (ogogo) at the burial of pa oshinaike which took place at the palace of elesi 1 alaye of odogbolu, famzing him was my greatest undoing as he snubbed me , even my friends (corpers) from other region who don't even knw him blamed me for such moves.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by porrigeyam(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
hadura29:

Das ist richtig...
I don't get u wink
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by RexTramadol1: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
In the last days........even a female will embarrass a fellow female just for a selfie

Only in the last days, but meanyl

Sisi blogger, u soiled ur lil reputation!

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Trapnews: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
mayortm001:
pls, what is the meaning of lalasticala, Op etc? pls someone should put me through.

Name of a moderator and the OP is an acronym for original poster! undecided

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by bikefab(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
I guess u expected a hug and perhaps some kisses. Move on, that's d way life is. Rihana and lots of other celebrities has got attitude too. Its a celebrity thing.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
sleeknick:
Speechless3

You beautiful....;-)

kiss kiss
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by bejeria101(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Not suprised as for me im nt star struck,have met some of them wasnt impressd who u dey form for? I dnt get it
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by antosly(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why did u want snapping wit her....as in wat, unto what?.....dat sense u right. For ur mind u bin want use am drive traffic for ur blog, meanwhile did u bargain price wit her jst as u would as well do b4 placing advert on ur blog. It should be a lesson to u, if dats hw u go abt snapping wit anyfin dat luks bonny on the street, beta stop it.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
end time blogger
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by pharoah7(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
its because u are Yoruba...her hatred for that tribe tho..never forget she's ibo

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Trapnews: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
antosly:
Why did u want snapping wit her....as in wat, unto what?.....dat sense u right. For ur mind u bin want use am drive traffic for ur blog, meanwhile did u bargain price wit her jst as u would as well do b4 placing advert on ur blog. It should be a lesson to u, if dats hw u go abt snapping wit anyfin dat luks bonny on the street, beta stop it.
undecided

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by timunstopable: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
So this same sisi yemmie also ignored me feeling fly becos she gt followers twitter.

Do unto others wot u want dem 2 do 2 u

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by bgerald(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
M.I and 2baba in one of were songs..." Saying me self l be human being oO" just understand her and let go"
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
porrigeyam:

it was gej who awarded prestigious title to her that make her important jus like adorning pigs with jewery
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Richy4(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
If she actually did that, that was very sweet of her................

She has now given you a story to tell, Knowing very well you cannot shot up, or don't u think............... lipsrsealed?
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by vivianaku: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ushering Job for an International Brand Launch from Monday To Saturday N5,000 per day Plus Some Gift from the Company NeoLife Int'l. Want to Promote Their New cosmetics and weight loss product. The international officials and C.E.O is also coming from U.S.A. venue: Odukoya Event Centre, 41 Shasha Akowonjo road. Dopemu Lagos. Call if you are interested or refer it to someone. Eniola 07032085108
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by antosly(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
godwin120alex:
Pple say dat she is a snub. If I see them I always feign ignorance of their presence.I used to see a lot of them in my formal work place.What I do is to attend to them like others
Nooo! Its informal work place
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
antosly:

Receive sense
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by femzy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Speechless3:
She said cute dismissively and then she is rude? Plsss
u mean smiley
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by dacovajnr: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
mayortm001:
Lalasticlala is a name of a kind of chocolate...so whenever you see lalasticlala @ the end of a comment being posted by a female nairalander.she telling you to cum and suck her..as for the Op it means Odoriferous Person... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Etti: 'My Husband Knows I Love Opening My Cleavage' / Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.