Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? (23595 Views)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / Etisalat Caller Tune Advert / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by Tobobo: 7:27am On May 25, 2009
I subscribed to Glo caller tune and I now want to unsubscribe but couldn't get my hand on the instruction,
Pls any info from anyone?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by Suntemi(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2011
If you wish to stop the service at any point in time, send text “dereg” to 7728 and service will be withdrawn without any charges. Or dial 7728 and follow the voice prompt.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by luluosas(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
Better still, refuse to load your account and they will automatically un-subscribed you, when there is no more money to pay for the bi-weekly fees.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by negus: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2012
This people have been robbing me of so much money on regular basis. They charge me some times twice or more times in one month and yet the messages often say it is for the month. Thanks for the info, I have had it more than I can take.
Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by Fishout(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
thanks God because l have been thinking how to stop this tune whatsoever. Op thanks u also
Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by nwaire: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
u have been helpful tanx
Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by rogerbyy: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Suntemi:
If you wish to stop the service at any point in time, send text “dereg” to 7728 and service will be withdrawn without any charges. Or dial 7728 and follow the voice prompt.

http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/free-wifi-calling.html
http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/how-to-build-your-own-app.html
http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/wifi-calling-app.html
Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by Suntemi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
rogerbyy:

thanks

You are welcome
Re: How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? by danibliss(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.