Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) (2970 Views)

EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by dlox147(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Dr. Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi is the President of the NESTOIL GROUP, an integrated and indigenous oil company.
He is also one of Nigeria's richest men.
He is an indigene of Okija in Anambra State.
He has just completed a state of the art Children's Hospital complete with world class facilities in his community. The edifice known as and called the OBIJACKSON CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL was commissioned recently over the weekend.
The hospital is an architectural masterpiece. It's a beauty to behold.
He brought the best medical doctors and other health workers from across the globe to manage and work in the hospital. He also provided jobs for his own people.
With this alone, tourism to Okija will quadruple.
Before now, Okija was mostly known for the dreaded Ogwuguwu Okija Shrine but today, because of the vision and large heartedness of one man, Okija is back to the map of the world, this time for good.
He could have built this hospital in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt where he would make more money. But he chose home. Home is always the best.
These are the kind of men who inspire me. When you succeed in life, your people should feel your impact. I have zero respect for people who remember their homes only during elections.
I hope Dr. Azudialu's action will send a clear message to our people. Instead of crying everyday over how we are marginalized,we should return to the drawing board and rework the economic and political dynamics of our region.
Our successful brothers and sisters scattered all over the globe should start thinking home. Set up a branch of your business at home. Build schools and hospitals in your community.
If we do this over five years, everything will change and a new sense of self realization will envelop our land.
May the good Lord bless you, Dr. Ernest Azudialu.
You are a shining example to our people. - Onyebuchi Ememanka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by dlox147(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by LastSurvivor: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2015
And they said Igbos don't love themselves.
Chineke gozie gi Dr Ernest..
Chineke gozie ndi Igbo ibem..
Ndewonuoo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by LoveMachine(m): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2015
We need more of this! RESPECT!

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 25, 2015
the yorubaboons wont like this
they will still badmouth cox they prefer hearing evil befall someone.

#THEY ARE DESCENDANTS OF DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by baby124: 2:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Nice hospital

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by Pavore9: 3:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Very commendable.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by Orjioorji(f): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2015
God bless Dr Ernest, even if the federal government refuse to help us we must help ourselves because anyi zuru ka emee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Anambra alone has more billionaires more than some geographic zones in Nigeria. They are randomly rich and they help themselves.
Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by christian0077: 5:25am On Nov 25, 2015
It's a beauty to behold

1 Like

Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by abouzaid: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
the yorubaboons wont like this
they will still badmouth cox they prefer hearing evil befall someone.

#THEY ARE DESCENDANTS OF DEVIL
i sincerely doubt that your igbo but if you're, then please modify your comments and stop using abusive language on a people that have done you no wrong yet. as for the news, it gladdens my heart but it will gladden it more if he can go a step further to attach a medical school to it.
Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by ochilikoko(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2015
christian0077:
It's a beauty to behold
you needs to see a Hostel he donated to DMGS Onitsha. His alma-ma ta

At d mention of the name Obijackson, every shackles of poverty bows and the rich learns how to Help
Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by chiefobdk(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2015
dlox147:
Dr. Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi is the President of the NESTOIL GROUP, an integrated and indigenous oil company.
He is also one of Nigeria's richest men.
He is an indigene of Okija in Anambra State.
He has just completed a state of the art Children's Hospital complete with world class facilities in his community. The edifice known as and called the OBIJACKSON CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL was commissioned recently over the weekend.
The hospital is an architectural masterpiece. It's a beauty to behold.
He brought the best medical doctors and other health workers from across the globe to manage and work in the hospital. He also provided jobs for his own people.
With this alone, tourism to Okija will quadruple.
Before now, Okija was mostly known for the dreaded Ogwuguwu Okija Shrine but today, because of the vision and large heartedness of one man, Okija is back to the map of the world, this time for good.
He could have built this hospital in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt where he would make more money. But he chose home. Home is always the best.
These are the kind of men who inspire me. When you succeed in life, your people should feel your impact. I have zero respect for people who remember their homes only during elections.
I hope Dr. Azudialu's action will send a clear message to our people. Instead of crying everyday over how we are marginalized,we should return to the drawing board and rework the economic and political dynamics of our region.
Our successful brothers and sisters scattered all over the globe should start thinking home. Set up a branch of your business at home. Build schools and hospitals in your community.
If we do this over five years, everything will change and a new sense of self realization will envelop our land.
May the good Lord bless you, Dr. Ernest Azudialu.
You are a shining example to our people. - Onyebuchi Ememanka

but op u deceived us. no one talked about donating anything
Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2015
abouzaid:
i sincerely doubt that your igbo but if you're, then please modify your comments and stop using abusive language on a people that have done you no wrong yet. as for the news, it gladdens my heart but it will gladden it more if he can go a step further to attach a medical school to it.

are u new here?...
and wat makes u think I'm not Igbo...
well u may be right or wrong...
but concerning my post;I didn't start it first; they awakend d other side of me with their hatred post. laff even laff at dead pple just bcx they are Igbo. is DAT not stupidity?
I may notb Igbo but I love em so much cox my mum is from there. n shz d nicest woman u can ever meet.
AND U STOP BEing OLIVER STOP.. DO U KNO HOW MUCH IT COST HIM TO PROVIDE DAT HOSPITAL?.... WATS RONG WITH U
Re: Ernest Obiejesi donates World Class Children Hospital To Community(photos) by dlox147(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
chiefobdk:

but op u deceived us. no one talked about donating anything
it was a gift to his people so its ur choice to choose how to interpret the news grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Naira At Its Lowest In History...now At 306 Naira To Dollar!!! / Oil-rich Nigeria Now Can't Afford To Pay Teachers - Bloomberg / Biafra, Sincerity, Strategy, Justice And Mechanism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.