Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ebooks Of Sites That Pay In Dollars For Writing Articles For Them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ebooks Of Sites That Pay In Dollars For Writing Articles For Them (493 Views)

Full List Of Themes And Plugins Of Top 21 Nigerian Sites That Runs On Wordpress / Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy / Facebook Ads: Why Nigerians Should Pay In Dollars And Not Naira (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebooks Of Sites That Pay In Dollars For Writing Articles For Them by Articlewritter(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Try www.penjob.org
this site pay 20dollars for one 1article you write. I have 5 account there and there are many more sites that pay higher than penjob. There another site i have up to 10 account cos they pay high. I have so many email i use for opening the account. Am still a student am into this for a long time, saying to myself that i will not tell anyone cos it is what i use to pay my fees at school my mum i have pay any for me cos we do not i have i train myself in school. I want to share it with you guys is cos has touch me to share it
the 800naria i put for the ebook did not worth it but since i use my hand to share it. God wil bless me

for the ebooks

email me and i will tell u what to do
officalwriters@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I Need Help / Hi My Fellow Nigerian I Discover Something About My Self Can I Make It??? / Here Is How Linda Ikeji Can Help Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.