Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven (30988 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by dejavski(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
noblegrex:
does that looked like judgement to you.I don't think so.

No need to tell us the destination of her spirit. If u think it's right then he should start telling us where the other departed souls lieth
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
IamGentle:
weed smoker last time I checked nairaland isn't an exam hall, how come you are picking errors. I shake head for your destiny, Illitracy isn't a disease many illitrate out there are damn richer and influential than a stupied inborn idiot like you. #attentionseeker My foot!
I thought you said it is too early. See your half-past 1 eye with head like yam digger. Isi'okpo like you. grin grin
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Oladimejy(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
END TIME NEWS
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
iamauxin:
You guys should be very careful of what you say about an anointed fellow...David didn't raise a finger on Saul even when Saul was always looking for a way to kill him.... Stephen looked up and saw the Lord seated upon the throne and said it out and he was stoned to death, and Paul who took part in d stoning kept apologising for that act till his death... Be careful all, for every vain talk you will have to answer it.
God bless u 4 dat last sentence
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by daveyjay(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Oluboonmi:

Hmmm, how come the rich man in the bible saw father Abraham in heaven? We know where we belong because the Spirit of God bears witness in us, the bible lies not, so when a person has sincerely given his/her life to Christ and continues in Him, you know where you r are going

Relationship with God is a personal somethinq, I miqht act so very holistic in people's face, but nobody knows what I do behind closed doors
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by holajeedayy: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
victorazy:
Yes he is in heaven for starving the innocent Igbo children during the war.
for that act whole family will land in heaven.....
Nigerians dont think,imagine we all d most religious yet our country is still not ok,ppl decieve ppl under church business you see a pastor just aquiring an estate still give his acc number out in congregration for middle and lower class to donate money to build more branch(increase business branch)
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by ehinmowo: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Another fake prediction,if she is truely AWOLOWO'S WIFE,i dont think she can make Heaven ,She did not confess all the crime commited by her husband before she died.Most people believe Awolowo is a saint but he committed so many crimes underground

crimes that you know and nobody else knows!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by noblegrex: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2015
dejavski:

No need to tell us the destination of her spirit. If u think it's right then he should start telling us where the other departed souls lieth
well, I don't know if you're a christian but if you're let me ask you one question; then what's the need of being a burn again or devoted christian without any assurance of going to heaven.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by dejavski(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
noblegrex:
well, I don't know if you're a christian but if you're let me ask you one question; then what's the need of being a burn again or devoted christian without any assurance of going to heaven.

I am a fully devoted human who try everyday to live the christ-like life. You don't make such utterances in public even if you have been given the assurance. Instead you continue to work hard to stay in the path of God's Kingdom. Let God be the judge

NB: Christainity is not a religion. It's a way of life
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by jiz: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Lets stop abusing ourselves on this matter because making heaven or hell is personal to you and the choice is yours.
have you ever ask yourself this very sincere question?
"where will you spend your eternity? "
Heaven or Hell ?
you have a choice and nobody is forcing any on you ! Remember Religion cannot save you but Only Jesus can save. Repent and be converted to Him now
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by ojuolu(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Another fake prediction,if she is truly AWOLOWO'S WIFE,i don't think she can make Heaven ,She did not confess all the crime committed by her husband before she died.Most people believe Awolowo is a saint but he committed so many crimes underground
So ironic! She should confess her late husband sin? have you finished confessing yours not to talk of the sin of your parent or spouse. Is she Awolowo? IF NL is full of shits and idiots like you who keep reasoning backward, then we are all in serious trouble. Fake prediction indeed!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by noblegrex: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2015
dejavski:

I am a fully devoted human who try everyday to live the christ-like life. You don't make such utterances in public even if you have been given the assurance. Instead you continue to work hard to stay in the path of God's Kingdom. Let God be the judge

sorry!I guess we are talking about some one that's dead here not people alive.don't go out of point
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Muffy2912: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2015
This so called Man of God self. Adeboye respect ur self now
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by IamGentle(f): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
ismokeweed:

I thought you said it is too early. See your half-past 1 eye with head like yam digger. Isi'okpo like you. grin grin
cnt undresetimate the power of weed on a brainless fellow like you you need someone to push u to commit suicide, and that's simple I will help u if u quote me one more time Isiewu Adagba ma danu olori efolo
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by ojuolu(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Bollinger:

Then he shouldn't speak at all. As far as I can tell, the bible says we would all be judged at the gates of heaven. Not before. We are not mindless robots you know.
Thank God you said as far as you can tell. Wait till you get to the gate of heaven so gbo. End time bible scholar!
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by dejavski(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
noblegrex:
sorry!I guess we are talking about some one that's dead here not people alive.don't go out of point

The point is you cannot tell where the person's soul is. only God can. It just like telling us that you know when the trumpet will sound.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by cocoduck: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
sorry she is receiving her full reward in the deepest and hottest part of hell with her husband
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by obaff: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
It is disappointing for Pastor Adegboye to say such. It only shows his knowledge of d bible or probably a delibrate act as someone earlier noted or something. D bible made it abundantly clear that Christians will inherit the kingdom of God here on earth, save d chosen and anointed ones. Pls note that not all good Christians will go to heaven. The bible states that the earth will not be destroyed but reconstructed like heaven for d meek and godly ones to inherit.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by DjAduba(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Attention seeker .... That is how some. of them went on to deceive GEJ with fake prophecies.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by menxer: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
noblegrex:
he has every right to say that.to get to heaven is not a hidden thing.it has a criteria, a process one must follow to be sure you're going to heaven.what did BABA say? He said he was in abroad when he received her message of which he showed up and talked to HID,I'm sure you don't want to know what they discussed.eventually he beleived the woman is saved with God,so long she followed the criteria.he is not God fyn,but if you doubt that,then you doubt that theive that was saved at the cross.that's if at all you're a christian.follow the criteria and be saved.shikena.

Bros sorry to interrupt, does paradise equate to heaven?

Paradise is a state of being (in the universe of man), heaven is a dimension in the multiverse where the Gods dwell.

Hahahahahahahaha
Jesus promised the thief paradise not heaven.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Diligence: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Dear PEAA, I RESPECT YOU SO MUCH, BUT RIGHT NOW, I DISAGREE WITH YOU.

1. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO MADE IT TO HEAVEN
2. A WOMAN WHO STOOD BY HER HUSBAND (AWOLOWO) WHILE MILLIONS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH
3. A WOMAN WHO STOOD BY HER HUSBAND WHILE THE COMMONWEALTH OF BIAFRANS WAS STOLEN AND THEY WERE GIVEN ONLY 20 POUNDS IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MUCH THEY HAD/MADE. THE HUSBAND WAS A FINANCE MINISTER/COMMISSIONER THEN
4. SUCH A WOMAN HAD NO CONSCIENCE
5. AND BESIDE/BEHIND A SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE IS ALWAYS A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN , BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?> SAME APPLIES TO BEHIND AND BESIDE AN EVIL MAN, ANOTHER EVIL WOMAN IS..AND THAT'S HOW WE BIAFRANS SEE HID AWOLOWO
6. THEN HOW CAN SUCH A PERSON BE ADMITTED INTO HEAVEN WITH BLOOD CRYING OVER HER.
7. EVEN THE WIFE OF PONTUS PILATE ADVISED POTUS TO LET JESUS BE ... BUT HID, NOPE...
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Bollinger(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
ojuolu:
Thank God you said as far as you can tell. Wait till you get to the gate of heaven so gbo. End time bible scholar!

Thank God you said "wait till you get to the gates of heaven". So why is the pastor not waiting? Use your brain.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by ademi87(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
saintkel:
To be candid and frank, d pastor's speech is ok and clear, what he meant was with d human eyes and judging from his experience with d dead, he is sure she is heaven. He never made dat comment as prophecy or was he in d place of God to say so, remember samuel and Jesse sons.
may God bless you for that statement...... Because some people can make mountain out of mole..... The story said he had a meeting with the family, were they actually expecting him to say to woman will wrath in hell......
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Ajinoride(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Another fake prediction,if she is truely AWOLOWO'S WIFE,i dont think she can make Heaven ,She did not confess all the crime commited by her husband before she died.Most people believe Awolowo is a saint but he committed so many crimes underground
u dont understand the scriptures. how many people did the thief on the cross(right side) confess to, before making heaven?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by thewarrior72: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:
If you dont agree with him..just politely swerve..
Dont speak ill of a man of God oo... i talk my own lipsrsealed
Shut the hell up, ur Adeboye is nothing but a frud and a lying maniac, who could not affect any positive change in ogun state where he held from and his church headquoatered....smh
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by menxer: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2015
dejavski:

Is it safe to say that "Christianity is a way of life" after the lifestyle of Jesus Christ, a member of Judaism religion?
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by ochris03: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=IamGentle post=40380841] remember you r refering to a Man of God dnt because u want to get likes nd incur the wrath of God on yourself#italkmyownO [/quote

And wats dat suppose to mean guy? say God go kill am if him even say pastor can lie. we are all children of God and he is a servant ok. Jesus said i will go and prepare a place for you and when am through i will come back and take u wit me. Any place righteous people are we dont know but wicked pple for me are in hades.
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by NOBODYY: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2015
thewarrior72:
Shut the hell up, ur Adeboye is nothing but a frud and a lying maniac, who could not affect any positive change in ogun state where he held from and his church headquoatered....smh
K
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2015
.hhhmmmmmmm.. at last the demonic influence seeps out grin grin grin grin are you not dead till the day of salvation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Walelavender(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2015
The greatest joy you can ever have on this earth is the clear prospect of going to heaven. Live to please God always. If you don't have Jesus.....You need him. A total surrender is all you need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda / Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.