Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

This Is Terrible! Does Anyone Else Have This Problem? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Terrible! Does Anyone Else Have This Problem? (561 Views)

Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] / Help! How Do I Solve This Problem? / Can You Solve This Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Terrible! Does Anyone Else Have This Problem? by masterwhiz: 10:27am On May 25, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders,

When I first got the news that JAMB had released its exam results in the just concluded ume 2009 results after just 6 days I was happy and at the same time I was skeptical. My reason being that I felt that if the results were released so quickly, there was a possibility of some errors in the results.

Well my guess has been proved right. I just got a call from a very good friend of mine yesterday who was so distressed and complained bitterly about the result. He wrote the ume exam with a Reg no. given by jamb but up till now he has not seen his result. anytime he enters his reg no. and the pin no of the card he bought he keeps seeing "invalid registration. registration number cant be found" . But this is the same number with which he wrote his exams and the same one on his ume printout. If any one has ever encounterd such an error and has a solution please do not hesitate to post a reply to this post. Help a broda in need. post jamb is close at hand and this guy is despirate.
Re: This Is Terrible! Does Anyone Else Have This Problem? by chrisical(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2009
It's a pity.Perhaps JAMB needs[b] rebranding[/b] cool
Re: This Is Terrible! Does Anyone Else Have This Problem? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 25, 2009
I'm really disturtbed by your friend's dilemma. What I would advise is that your friend should first of all, visit Jamb Office and table his complaints 'cos so many people had that problem and most times its either a technical mix-up on the part of Jamb or the said result is withheld for whatever reason. Ask him to act fast 'cos it might be too late for him. Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Post Jamb Past Question / Project Management Professional / Study In Ghana - Admission Forms Are On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.