Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

For Better, For Worse - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Better, For Worse (5088 Views)

On Sale: For Better, For Worse / For Better For Worse / The Reading Culture Has Gone From Bad To Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Better, For Worse by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
ifyjohnson:
So how can one get the pdf version

Click on the link.
Re: For Better, For Worse by Essyprity(f): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2015
PrettySpicey:

Thanks, Essyprity. Where you with us at Alifediary before we moved?

In actual fact though, this is just a Preview post of this story/Ebook. It is on sale on the blog and on Okadabooks. So, purchasing would be the only way to totally enjoy and be blessed by the story.

all the way my dear, through all d stories. I hv been around for a really long time.
Re: For Better, For Worse by demmy66: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sageez:
heemah why are you in all lit threads? Are you working for MTN?
wat ...since nov 26? pls pardon me.. really sorry.... didnt know u mentioned me... a carton of caprisone for her pls... will pay wen i collect salary...
Re: For Better, For Worse by demmy66: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
heemah:
Following.
Dandypearl, demmy66, dobkross1, Sageez, something is cooking here...
wat.....nov 26? pls ..so sorry dear.. didnt know u mentioned me... no vex wt me biko.... pls... gv her a catton of caprisone on my bill... will pay wen i collect salary...
Re: For Better, For Worse by heemah(f): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
demmy66:
wat.....nov 26? pls ..so sorry dear.. didnt know u mentioned me... no vex wt me biko.... pls... gv her a catton of caprisone on my bill... will pay wen i collect salary...
You won't collect salary..Mtcheeew.Big head
Re: For Better, For Worse by demmy66: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
heemah:

You won't collect salary..Mtcheeew.Big head
are u my employer? swerve n dont derail the thread you hear... oya shift for ur sweetheart
Re: For Better, For Worse by PrettySpicey(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
ifyjohnson:
So how can one get the pdf version

My most humble apologies for this late reply, Ifyjohnson. You can get the PDF version by clicking on this: LS EBOOKSTORE
Re: For Better, For Worse by PrettySpicey(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
♠ ♠ ♠

IN the solitude of her room—for this was her room now—Lara stood before the square-cut dresser mirror and stared at her image. She’d just finished with her bath and her makeup-free oval face glowed with rich, chocolate-brown smoothness. She loved her complexion. Approved its even dark glow that depicted—in her opinion—her true African heritage.

This was the quintessence of her beauty—the uniformity of her skin tone, the unblemished smoothness, the pure natural glow that bespoke the time and efforts she put into nourishing it. It was what people first saw when they looked at her. It was what first meets the eye and what first becomes a pleasure; an attraction.

She was a beautiful woman, not only facially. Her trim, slim figure had the lush curves that were so highly sorted after in the celebrity-crazed world of today. It made her proud that she had not lost her figure. Pleased her that at thirty-two she still looked good. Sexy even, despite having been married six years and having had a child.

She still got it and she still turned heads. Lara smiled. Lifted her index finger and traced it over the unpainted, pinkish lower fullness of her bow-shaped lips.

It had seemed so cruel to back away when he had been so thoughtful. And for the briefest moment she’d found herself caving in, succumbing to the allure of hearing his baritone voice call her by that nickname she so loved, hearing him whisper he loved her. It had been tempting, briefly, to sink into the cocoon that love provided but she’d remembered. And her resolve had returned.

She dropped her hand, picked up the brush from the dresser and began to run it slowly through her dark brown weave. Promises of love were cheap when they cannot be honoured, she reminded herself. And he had already dishonoured his first promise.

She brushed until the tresses were straight and smooth. Then she took the silk, floral chemise draped over the stool and slipped it on. She examined the mirror and satisfied with the sultry image she made, she drew back from dresser and padded over to the bed.

Her phone beeped just as she reached for the blue-and-beige coverlet. She picked it up, tapped open the red-marked Blackberry messenger icon. The thrilling sensation, that didn’t really arise from the words she’d just read, spread through her, inciting a warmth that was erotic in its quickness.

Pushing back the coverlet, she quickly slipped into bed, adjusted to her side and with both hands working fast, she typed a reply. A giggle escaped her as she read her audacious words. Enjoying the thrill of the forbidden, she clicked the send button.

She cast a glance to the door and reached a finger to the side of the phone, pressing the volume button until it was completely down. When the reply she knew would follow came, she read it with eager, sparkling eyes, already thinking up another audacious response.

PRICE SLASH

EPUB VERSION: OKADABOOKS

PDF VERSION: LS EBOOKSTORE

MAKE YOUR PURCHASES WHILST OFFER LASTS wink
Re: For Better, For Worse by Mztemmy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hi....pls is dere any other means to get d book aside bank transfer like paying tru recharge card
Re: For Better, For Worse by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oolayeancah:
Lovely story Prettyspicey.. I'm tempted to say guys like this do not exist anymore ;DD at least not in Nigeria
hy girl wasup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Sentences Is Correct "Come And Collect It" Or "Come Collect It?" / Despite All Odds - (An Interesting Story) / Phee's Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.