Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? (2594 Views)

5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond / Senate Uncovers Cargoes Loaded With Cars Abandoned For Decade / Shock Absorbers are meant to Die With Cars? How True!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by MotoringNigeria: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2015
This question must have crossed our minds at one time or the other. Anyway, here is what caught my attention...lmao

motoringnigeria.com

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by menix(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2015
It's written, At the end of time women shall be lovers of men with cars, money etc..
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by MPVGoddess: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Women as a general rule do not want any stress, do not want to suffer.

Women also want a man who takes care of the hard stuff so they can concentrate on the easy to do.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but as a general rule, women simply want it easy, and to that extent do everything possible to avoid heavy lifting
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by obiak4(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2015
That why i always pack 1 or 2kilometer to my location and trek down to anywhere am going, people are just too fake who would worship u because of car or money u have, have had lots of stories written it will take a lifetime,
old school-mate get together was the most funiest i have ever seen as usual 2kilometer my car was packed and i trek down to the venue, see how people respected those who came with cars i was just laughing,when it was time to go i took a bike drive down,
the familarity shit started oboy i zoomed off
bad belle is allowed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by jaymejate: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
because they feel,
1... if that man can have the money to maintain the car, he will be able to maintain them.
2... Trekking is coming to an end in their lives.
3... It's something nice to be showing their friends like "hey that's my babe driving that car".
4... So as to be showing people that tthey don't date smellos.

They no wan even know if na loan he take buy am and still de suffer to pay back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Whizpeter(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
The answer is simple...

Every girl wants to date an 'Hardworking' man and not an 'Hard-Walking' man... cheesy

Shikena cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by MPVGoddess: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Whizpeter:
The answer is simple...

Every girl wants to date an 'Hardworking' man and not an 'Hard-Walking' man... cheesy

Shikena cool

You hit the nail on the table.

My question is beyond beauty what does she bring to the table? because beauty alone does not make the cut!

What value will she add to the man?

Or na just to attach to the glory?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Whizpeter(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
MPVGoddess:

You hit the nail on the table.

My question is beyond beauty what does she bring to the table? because beauty alone does not make the cut!

What value will she add to the man?

Or na just to attach to the glory?

Lol... She would be his Minister of Finance... Is that not enough value? cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by chukel(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whizpeter:
The answer is simple...

Shikena cool
where do they teach you guys "an hardworking", "an house", "an hospital". I see this nonsense often these days. Has the teaching changed? "An" only precedes a word with a vowel letter starting it while "a" precedes a word starting with a consonant. Unless letter "H" has become a vowel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Whizpeter(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
chukel:
where do they teach you guys "an hardworking", "an house", "an hospital". I see this nonsense often these days. Has the teaching changed? "An" only precedes a word with a vowel letter starting it while "a" precedes a word starting with a consonant. Unless letter "H" has become a vowel.

Actually it's a vowel sound that decides if you use 'a' or 'an' and not the letter!

Or can you explain why we say 'A university' and 'An Uncle'
Letter U is a vowel letter right? But the sound differs!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by chukel(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whizpeter:

Actually it's a vowel sound that decides if you use 'a' or 'an' and not the letter!

please, I beg to disagree. Can English majors tutor us on this please. mizmycoli, I hope I got the moniker. Where are u. I can't imagine myself saying "an hospital". Sounds terrible.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by MizMyColi(f): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
chukel:
please, I beg to disagree. Can English majors tutor us on this please. mizmycoli, I hope I got the moniker. Where are u. I can't imagine myself saying "an hospital". Sounds terrible.

Let's not even go into the technicalities, "an hospital" doesn't sound correct and IS not correct.

I think it's got to do with the fact that H is a half vowel and was mostly silent in the word Hospital when it first came into use.
Hospital originated from french.

"an" is now considered archaic....try saying "an hover" does it fit?
No.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by chukel(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Let's not even go into the technicalities, "an hospital" doesn't sound correct and IS not correct.

I think it's got to do with the fact that H is a half vowel and was mostly silent in the word Hospital when it first came into use.
Hospital originated from french.

"an" is now considered archaic....try saying "an hover" does it fit?
No.
thanks a lot. We need to start a sensitization on this. Most of these young lads speak this nonsense on a daily basis. They also type it here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Whizpeter(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
chukel:

Open a thread for it.. . Let's not derail this one.!
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by chukel(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whizpeter:

Open a thread for it.. . Let's not derail this one.!
sorry derailing this. Back to topic. Who no like better thing. Whizpeter, why have u not dated a cripple?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Whizpeter(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
chukel:
sorry derailing this. Back to topic. Who no like better thing. Whizpeter, why have u not dated a cripple?

Lol... Cos I want a girl that would 'accompany' me to the promised land... and not a burden that I would be forced to carry!
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Very correct..
Just like you can also say An Hour and not A hour despite H being a consonant. It's the Vowel sound and not the letter that determines the use of either A or An.

Whizpeter:

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by xMrPx(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Don't post false information on Nairaland#Rule 8

Not all ladies are attracted to cars' it's an easy life though, u wouldn't blame them'.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by southcent: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
who doesn't like to be on wheels,even bikes and bicycle now attracts them too...na them know wetin dey their mind when n they see things on wheels. ooo
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Chijosky(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Cars and woman are almost the same, hard to maintain, so they feel if he can maintain the ride then shikena..
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
chukel:
Remember we say "an honour", "an hour" cos the H ain't pronounced what you have in the transcription is vowel sound .
Its the sound not letter that decides.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by chukel(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

Remember we say "an honour", "an hour" cos the H ain't pronounced what you have in the transcription is vowel sound .
Its the sound not letter that decides.
can u say an house, an hospital?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
chukel:
can u say an house, an hospital?
H sound which is a consonant sound is pronounced in House and Hospital,
In honour and hour H is not present in the transcription hence you don't pronounce the H sound which comes before the vowel sound.
Look up the oral transcription of "hour" and "house" in a dictionary for better understanding. You'll c that H is present in that of house but absent in hour.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

H sound which is a consonant sound is pronounced in House and Hospital,
In honour and hour H is not present in the transcription hence you don't pronounce the H sound which comes before the vowel sound.
Look up the oral transcription of "hour" and "house" in a dictionary for better understanding. You'll c that H is present in that of house but absent in hour.

Correct.

Honour is pronounced as "onor"
Hour is pronounced as "our". Not to be confused with the "our" that suggests ownership. The context it's used in will determine the difference.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by bigt2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Siena:

Correct.

Honour is pronounced as "onor"
Hour is pronounced as "our". Not to be confused with the "our" that suggests ownership. The context it's used in will determine the difference.
Siena; this your blue signature is getting lighter (Turquoise blue), hope no problem sir!
Took me some scrolling to the moniker to know it was you. Lol.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To Men With Cars??? by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 10, 2015
bigt2:

Siena; this your blue signature is getting lighter (Turquoise blue), hope no problem sir!
Took me some scrolling to the moniker to know it was you. Lol.

No worries bro, I just got bored of the stock Nairaland blue. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Vehicle / Honda Malfunctions / Prove That You Are Worthy Of A Driving License [ IMAGE ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.